THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump moves ahead of or near the head of polls for GOP

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank god I don't eat breakfast or it would have been more than a little bit of coffee that I just threw up a little. Just a horrible horrible horrible polaroid for the brain you just posted there.

Right, I'm sure you would have thrown up, carry on with your juvenile sensationalism there tough guy.

I didn't know fat farms would deprive you of the most important meal of the day. You must truly be in dire straits you fat little fucker lol.

Right, I'm sure you would have thrown up, carry on with your juvenile sensationalism there tough guy.

I didn't know fat farms would deprive you of the most important meal of the day. You must truly be in dire straits you fat little fucker lol.

It's actually called the warrior diet. I would say look it up but I know the word "diet" morally offends you. I also go powerlift on an empty stomach as well. That's why i'm a lean 245lbs there chunky monkey. Go ahead and stuff your mouth though and think about how you couldn't go 3 hours without a carb spike you weak spineless little nothing of a man.

I'm straight as an arrow so that couldn't have been me last night Woody.

Why don't you try Cleve as well. He sounds like he would be easily mountable.

Of course you're straight, gay men wouldn't touch you you're disgusting. You think gay men go out of their way to stay in shape so they can mess around with fat slobs like you?

It's actually called the warrior diet. I would say look it up but I know the word "diet" morally offends you. I also go powerlift on an empty stomach as well. That's why i'm a lean 245lbs there chunky monkey. Go ahead and stuff your mouth though and think about how you couldn't go 3 hours without a carb spike you weak spineless little nothing of a man.

ultimate.png

The family cleve lives for only breathes the air that smells of combat

What Cleve tells himself he is...

What that voice inside him keeps telling him what he really is...

gay men wouldn't touch you you're disgusting. You think gay men go out of their way to stay in shape so they can mess around with fat slobs like you?

You're clearly a self loathing, projecting bucket of blubber tranny you are.

And remember one thing tubby, a lean mean 215 lb.'er will bitch slap a 250lb.tranny every time.

What Cleve tells himself he is...

What that voice inside him keeps telling him what he really is...

You're clearly a self loathing, projecting bucket of blubber tranny you are.

And remember one thing tubby, a lean mean 215 lb.'er would bitch slap a 250lb.tranny every time.

Ha.

Archived