THE BROWNS BOARD

Cheap Shot Stealers Weather Burfict Storm

Pumpkin Eater

Not for nothing but it wasn't like there was a pistol to Marvin Lewis' temple saying you can't take out the guy who lost his cool and his mind until you know he has some degree of composure back.

As we saw with Beckham, even established coaches live in fear of the talent. And rightfully so, Lewis has a better chance of being fired than Burfict has of being cut.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Browns can only dream of playing at such an intense level, one team with a. 4th rd 2nd yr QB. A sneeze puts Browns players in the concussion protacol.

I saw more hard hits in that game than the Browns managed all season......

The BENGALS........... ARE INDEED ...................... The new Browns.

Let me replay it for you.

• The Steelers get intercepted in their own territory with less than 2 minutes to go,
  • All the Bengals have to do is run down the clock
  • The Bengals fumble
  • Ben gets some modest yards, but with 22 seconds left and no times outs, it looks bleak
  • A Bengals idiot illegally hits a reciever............... 15 yard penalty.
  • Before that penalty can be stepped off, ANOTHER BENGALS idiot gets called for ruffing the Reffer.
  • The Steelers kick a winning FG.

Dude, that puts all the Browns shit to rest. The monkey is now officially off of our back.

You could replay that game 100 times, and not come up with a collapse like that.

Still trying to figure out why Assistant Line Backer coach is on the field during an injury, chirping in the other teams huddle 20 feet in front of where the injuried player is being helped and why shoving him is a 15 yard penalty when he is illegally on the field. That was mighty convenient.

OK Porter shouldn't have been where he was- but the personal foul was for Jones shoving a ref.

Burfict is my new hero! I wanna see him in Brown and Orange! He hates the Stoolers so much he should be ours. Two questions:

1: how long will he be banned for?

2: do the Bungals have a record for straight post season losses?

Regarding consecutive losses, I think so.....

You idiots want Burfict on the browns? One of the guys that cost his team a playoff win? Fucking insane.

if we were a perennial playoff team, yeah maybe not. Do i want Burfict on THIS team RIGHT NOW? you fucking bet. Burfict isn't gonna cost us any playoff games. Know why? Cause we ain't gonna see the playoffs for years. If you think that's pessimism hey fine, but it's legit. We're 5 years from being "5 years away". That's a sobering fact but it's a fact. At least Burfict would give us something to hang our hat on. We might lose games but at least people run out of cleveland with their tails tucked between their legs.

So yeah I'd want Burfict, I'd want a whole team of Burficts.

I would, god forbid the Browns want talent, let's stick with clear headed pussies who can't tackle that is working out so well. Clearly better than anyone on the Browns defense and many would argue the Hill fumble and the Jones penalty were just as big if not bigger.

Jeremy Hill lost the game for them, not Burfict. The game was over before that hit. Burfict won the game single handedly until Jeremy Hill went and shit the bed. Hill might have to give several blowjobs to Vontaze this offseason.

I would, god forbid the Browns want talent, let's stick with clear headed pussies who can't tackle that is working out so well. Clearly better than anyone on the Browns defense and many would argue the Hill fumble and the Jones penalty were just as big if not bigger.

And how has that "talent" worked out for Cincinnati? I'll tell you. Same playoff wins as browns in last 20 years. Can't fix stupid.

And how has that "talent" worked out for Cincinnati? I'll tell you. Same playoff wins as browns in last 20 years. Can't fix stupid.

You can google the record Cincinnati has since drafting Burfict and what the Browns record is in the same time if you want to have a childish argument.

Lots of factors have gone into that. But Cincy has been relevant for a couple years now while Cleveland has been utterly irrelevant. Utterly. I'd take no playoff wins but perennial contenders over the complete and utter lack of relevancy this franchise has had for years. Cincy has the respect of the league. We have no respect. We're looked at as a calendar off day. Complete fags. Sooooooo...........yeah

You can google the record Cincinnati has since drafting Burfict and what the Browns record is in the same time if you want to have a childish argument.

Hahahaha now Burfict gets the credit for every Cincinnati win since he was drafted? What a joke. And yet playoff record is still all that matters..

Lots of factors have gone into that. But Cincy has been relevant for a couple years now while Cleveland has been utterly irrelevant. Utterly. I'd take no playoff wins but perennial contenders over the complete and utter lack of relevancy this franchise has had for years. Cincy has the respect of the league. We have no respect. We're looked at as a calendar off day. Complete fags. Sooooooo...........yeah

I'm not arguing that Cleveland has the same talent as Cincinnati. They have plenty of talent. I'm saying I would not want Burfict. Give me AJ Green, Eifert, whitworth, Kirkpatrick, either RB, Dunlap, Johnson, etc.

Porter should have been flagged but it doesn't change the fact pacman is Retarded.

And burfict.

Hill fumble was disastrous but at least that could be chalked up to a mistake he probably felt horrible about - it happens to the best. No excuse for Burfict and Jones though.

Porter is an asshole but the piss stains gave him the game ball, he got a fine today too.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/cincinnati-bengals-fan-arrested-for-urinating-on-fan-pissing-on-fan-paul-brown-stadium-011016

The ones that punched women what losers

Now the guy who urinated on the guy in front of him that all depends if it was a steeler fan he urinated on he should be given free season tickets lol

LOL, and Browns fans are low class? If you can't make it to the men's room, at least show a little decorum.

all i know after watching all of the playoff games this weekend....

my pick kc looks good. packers look good against a team with one of the weakest schedules...but washington finally has a coach and a QB. starks killed them in the 2nd half.

vonte burflict should be expunged from the nfl. when is anyone ever gonna realize that there are dirty people playing the game if for whatever reason would prob be in jail if not for being able to rush the passer or catch a ball?

don't really like twatwater but that kicker would be in his car on his way home with a big boot up his ass and maybe someone making him swerve off a moutain curve. reminds me of the drunk smoking kicker from the movie with keanu reeves.....the replacements i think.

dude had to pay debts and shanked a 27 yarder.

still got kc and the cards (booked it in august).

and let's not forget Joey Porter is well renowned to be the NFL's best shit talker of all time. Some calculation to him being out there is a possibility.

There were some reports he got a game ball from the steelers...but he's definitely getting fined.

No excuse for him to be in a crowd of Bengals players on the field and talking shit, but there's also no excuse for Jones to take the bait.

and let's not forget Joey Porter is well renowned to be the NFL's best shit talker of all time. Some calculation to him being out there is a possibility.

Oh, I've no doubt about that possibility. Also no doubt about Porter being fined.

Whole point was Ghoulie making up the term "designated attendant".

I understand when Jones pushed Porter that would be an immediate penalty but if Porter was not on the field (which he shouldn't have been) badmouthing the Bengals the whole thing would never have happened and there should have been offsetting penalties.

I for one liked seeing the Steelers getting paid back a taste of their own medicine and liked seeing the bully get punched back. If the Browns can't or won't do it good for the Bengals.

OBF,

Have you actually seen the "push"? I watched the footage a half-dozen times and never saw anything close to a push. Maybe Jones brushed Porter's jacket, but that's about it.

I have a feeling there was a verbal component to Jones' response...

Archived