THE BROWNS BOARD

Cheap Shot Stealers Weather Burfict Storm

Pumpkin Eater

Hey if Cincy wants to make Jackson the HC and let Burfict go....bring em to Cleveland. Absolutely 100%. I'll let Marvin build the same defense here that he built in Cincy and you all will love it when they beat up the little squeelers. Frankly, I'm not saying i'd be "happy" that the Bengals lost if I was a Bengals fan....but at the very least i'd have some smug self satisfaction that my team beat the fuck out of Pgh even in loss. That's all i give a fuck about anymore. I want a Browns team that beats the fuck out of people, especially the Steelers and Ravens, even when the lose. Any of you that wouldn't want Marvin Lewis in Cleveland are flat out Retarded. With Dalton in that game the Bengals win. If Pgh had to have played the game from teh beginning with Landry Jones, anybody thing they would have won? pffftttt

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amuses me and winds me up in equal measure. I just love seeing them get beat up by the Bungals and then get jealous its not us doing the killing! Then hearing them whine and bleat afterwards like the sissies they really are- tossers! I hate them.

The helmet to helmet hit by dirty shazier took at least three points off the board from Cincy because of the fumble. Burfict didn't even hit fagtonio brown with his helmet. That allowed the Stoolers into field goal position. That's a swing of 6 points in the steelroider's favor thanks to officiating.

Lol...that was funny. I don't think he could have intentionally grabbed the dreds while holding that piece of paper though. The dreds had to have landed just right and Munchack took the opportunity and yanked. You can whine about that but its really no big deal. Had no effect on the game or its outcome.

Bullshit it is a big deal. There's no place for that from a coach. Then your other coach goes out onto the field to start shit. He should have been ejected. Really was a complete demonstration of the two most classless thug filled teams in the NFL. Both of these teams would have fit right into a Vince Mc'Mahoned football league. What is love to see as their fines is both coaches, Burflict and Shazier put into an octagon against real bad asses. Now there's a ticket is buy.

I do find it ironic that one of the dirtiest franchises in sports is calling out another team for being dirty. On a different note we would all be acting the same way if the Browns had the success of the Steelers.

Well maybe but shoving a referee is pretty hard to defend. No matter how much I'd like to see one get taken out with the forearm.

WSS

Hey if Cincy wants to make Jackson the HC and let Burfict go....bring em to Cleveland. Absolutely 100%. I'll let Marvin build the same defense here that he built in Cincy and you all will love it when they beat up the little squeelers. Frankly, I'm not saying i'd be "happy" that the Bengals lost if I was a Bengals fan....but at the very least i'd have some smug self satisfaction that my team beat the fuck out of Pgh even in loss. That's all i give a fuck about anymore. I want a Browns team that beats the fuck out of people, especially the Steelers and Ravens, even when the lose. Any of you that wouldn't want Marvin Lewis in Cleveland are flat out Retard. With Dalton in that game the Bengals win. If Pgh had to have played the game from teh beginning with Landry Jones, anybody thing they would have won? pffftttt

It really does help with recovery time :D

Any browns fans that say they would be upset with a player that picks a fight with James Harrison before the game, is drinking up some homer right now.

Burfict is a great talent - but I think we'd all be pissed and want him gone if he cost us a playoff win.

Of course that's not something we'd have to worry about here..... So I'd like to see him crush Ben and Brown in a Browns uni.

I imagine cincy would want him out of the division if they trade him for some reason.

Burfict's only remorse today is prolly "why didn't I kick Joey Porter's when I had the perfect chance to in front of a national audience? That would have completed my hat-trick broken Steelers."

As outrageous and wonderful as that sounds, the actions of Burfict and Pac Man said "Don't worry Pittsburgh. If you can't beat us - we'll beat ourselves for you!"

Hey if Cincy wants to make Jackson the HC and let Burfict go....bring em to Cleveland. Absolutely 100%. I'll let Marvin build the same defense here that he built in Cincy and you all will love it when they beat up the little squeelers. Frankly, I'm not saying i'd be "happy" that the Bengals lost if I was a Bengals fan....but at the very least i'd have some smug self satisfaction that my team beat the fuck out of Pgh even in loss. That's all i give a fuck about anymore. I want a Browns team that beats the fuck out of people, especially the Steelers and Ravens, even when the lose. Any of you that wouldn't want Marvin Lewis in Cleveland are flat out Retard. With Dalton in that game the Bengals win. If Pgh had to have played the game from teh beginning with Landry Jones, anybody thing they would have won? pffftttt

God bless ya Clev! LMAO in this thread. We need that.

It was a real treat watching Merrill Hoge coming up with his alibi's for next weekend already. He looked like he wanted to cry about what's left. Welcome to NFL rival body by Burfict.

You idiots want Burfict on the browns? One of the guys that cost his team a playoff win? Fucking insane.

I would, god forbid the Browns want talent, let's stick with clear headed pussies who can't tackle that is working out so well. Clearly better than anyone on the Browns defense and many would argue the Hill fumble and the Jones penalty were just as big if not bigger.

Burfict is a great talent - but I think we'd all be pissed and want him gone if he cost us a playoff win.

Exactly... with the crowd wanting him above leading the way...

Archived