THE BROWNS BOARD

Cheap Shot Stealers Weather Burfict Storm

Pumpkin Eater

Get out of that one Stinky! Well done Tour, but I can confirm that London Bengal isn't as civilised as he might appear to be in writing :)

Thanks... Have you noticed how Stinky has ignored the post...

Easier to just wave hands and argue about when history began...

Isn't that right, "Dude"?

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL, I knew it.

Like he was around in 1942. Who gives a fuck. You're living your browns suckdom dude.

The dudes probably old enough to have watched the Steelers play in 8 Super Bowls and you expect him to "remember" the 1950's...what the fuck for? Because you want him to be miserable like you? Ain't ever happening. That's loser talk.

The Steelers have owned this division...whether it be the AFC Central or AFC North... since the formation of the new league in 1970....the era you are living in. That's all you need to know.

Yeah, we've heard the "what have you done lately" comeback a few hundred times, and shove it up your ass.

Let me say it again............. and the steeler fan IS correct. The Steelers, and I hate the fuckers too, OWN the AFC North.

j would say co own with the Ravens despite Blt's downturn this year. Blt has to have a couple down seasons and the Bengals have to fall off as well before I say the Steelers own anything. They're not a good team right now. Evident that they've have some very bad losses in the division including to the "Browns"...which from I now know about this team, speaks not favorably to the Steelers. They should have "never" lost or even had close games to this team for the past 4 or so years.

And that fact infuriates me about how the browns have gone about their business. The Steelers and Blt have "really" fallen off, and the only team in the North that's looking to restructure the balance of power in the division is Cincy.

So much bitterness and hatred by whiney Browns fans when Harrison was knocking your players out in 2012. Damn you and your hypocrite fan base... LMB

Hypocrite ? Really ?

Vontaze Burfict Hit on Antonio Brown:

A what have steeler fans been crying and bitching about ? How hypocritical !

If Brown plays after looking like he was hit with a .357, he WAS FAKING !

This game took me back to the 60's when a typical game looked just like this. Guys who hate one another trying to beat the living shit out of one another. Spear tackles , clothes lines, forearms to the chin. Back then none of those hits were penalties, you had to be a man to play in the NFL.

The Donald is right , the NFL has gone soft. Their ALL a bunch of pussies.

This game took me back to the 60's when a typical game looked just like this. Guys who hate one another trying to beat the living shit out of one another. Spear tackles , clothes lines, forearms to the chin. Back then none of those hits were penalties, you had to be a man to play in the NFL.

The Donald is right , the NFL has gone soft. Their ALL a bunch of pussies.

Well, two things changed the whole situation: the suicide of Junior Seau.....a great player. And, of course, a Billion dollar lawsuit will get your attention.....particularly if there is some merit to it...which apparently there was.

As for Trump....you gotta figure that the other NFL owners wanted NO part of the Trump circus...and would do anything to keep him from buying into the league, as he wanted to do.

I mean....the NFL owners are among the richest, most heartless humans on the Earth (and primarily Republican) And they want no part of him.......what should that tell the rest of the country.

j would say co own with the Ravens despite Blt's downturn this year. Blt has to have a couple down seasons and the Bengals have to fall off as well before I say the Steelers own anything. They're not a good team right now. Evident that they've have some very bad losses in the division including to the "Browns"...which from I now know about this team, speaks not favorably to the Steelers. They should have "never" lost or even had close games to this team for the past 4 or so years.

And that fact infuriates me about how the browns have gone about their business. The Steelers and Blt have "really" fallen off, and the only team in the North that's looking to restructure the balance of power in the division is Cincy.

your going to have a bad game or 2...happens to all good teams...the steelers own the browns...most times they beat the shit out of us, i don't even want to know bens total passing yds against the browns throughout the yrs..i know his won loss record is pretty good. maybe hue can turn this shit around because it has not been pretty....

Look I hate the Steelers more than anything in the world but they are going to the Super Bowl. Mark my words the fix was in since the season started. The NFL wanted the "Gold" to go to the team that wears gold.

yeah, mmmmhmmm...guess they paid that cinci rb to fumble the ball. Because if he did not fumble, it was game over...but i guess he got paid off...better yet, every fucking game is fixed....right...

Show me where the Steelers complained about the hit??? Sissy

who's the sissy? the guy laid out on the ground unconscious? from a douchebag sucker punch from a punk who has to do things dirty to win a fight. lost all respect for the bengals on sat night. (not like i had much to begin with BUT...)

fuck the steelers. fuck the bengals. fuck joey porter and fuck big ben.

the downfall of both the steelers and cincy was played out for all to see out sat night. if bufict makes it through next season without being taken out then i'll be very surprised. lewis is a scumbag for having players like that on his team and mike brown has been shown who he really is..........a piece of fat wrinkly shit. and pacman jones should stay off tv comes across dumber than he looks.

don't they teach english in college anymore? or was he in african american studies when everyone else had to do the 'non-athlete' curriculum? LOL.

Look at the sissy steelers wanting the nfl to look into a bounty by denver players this coming from a team with coaches who trip players go on field start fights and pull a players hair freakin wimp steelers.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/steelers-ramon-foster-wants-nfl-to-look-at-broncos-bounty-011316

Sissy cheaters is more like it

isn't awesome though to listen to pukes from Pgh whine about Burfict when they enjoyed watching Harrison do no less for years?

Harrison never at any point in his career did what Bufict did in that game. The guy was out of control and got suspended for three games as a direct result. He had his helmet off taunting our sideline a couple times (no penalty) he hit Ben clean but then once he was on the ground he rotatee his body and hit Ben in the shoulder with his knee a second time (no flag, this has been documented with video on the internet) and then the shot on Brown. He's a tremendous talent but the guy went undrafted for a reason. His coaches and players were trying to calm him down all game. He hurt Ben, Brown and Bell all this season. We can also talk about how he and four other Bengals ran off field into the tunnel and didn't receive a flag. The steelers were also more penalized sooooo who is getting preferential treatment again

As far as Steeler injuries are concerned the few of you celebrating potentially serious injuries in real time are pathetic. Jump on Reddit for ten minutes and its pretty universally shared that the Bengals were filthy dirty that whole game. The shazier hit wasn't flagged because gio was a runner and it was determined he didn't line up for a crown shot. It was incidental helmet to helmet (facemask) contact. Watch the hit at full speed and it doesn't even look bad other than gio being unconscious.

A fan made video. Great source. As far as the Williams hit is concerned he intentionally went high, shazier didn't intentionally lead with the crown of his helmet and it was deemed incidental. I thought the Wheaton hit was close imo. I wouldn't have been mad had the refs not thrown a flag but once again Williams lead high on his hit.

Burfict shoudk have been flagged on the Ben hit for the extra shot with his knee. Burfict and co should have also been flagged for excessive celebration after the int. Neither happened.

If Shazier didn't intentionally lead with his helmet than why did he lead with his helmet? If you are not going to call that penalty then there is no justification for the Williams personal foul. None. Actually the Shazier non called foul was worse because he did lead with his helmet where Williams used his shoulder.

As for the Burfict hit I would call that penalty all day long and glad that Brown did not get hurt worse. I would have called the penalty for excessive celebration as well and it looked like Burfictt did get by with a knee to Roethlisbergber and that should have been called too.

If Shazier didn't intentionally lead with his helmet than why did he lead with his helmet? If you are not going to call that penalty then there is no justification for the Williams personal foul. None. Actually the Shazier non called foul was worse because he did lead with his helmet where Williams used his shoulder.

As for the Burfict hit I would call that penalty all day long and glad that Brown did not get hurt worse. I would have called the penalty for excessive celebration as well and it looked like Burfictt did get by with a knee to Roethlisbergber and that should have been called too.

I think both the shazier hit and the Williams hit were close. Gio is a small back. You can see shazier wrapping up and he still makes contact with his shoulder it just so happens his helmet makes contact with his facemask first. Williams had all the opportunity to make a perfectly legal hit but he still went high and then he "taunted" after the fact. Williams didn't need to go high, shazier on the other hand was more of a bang, bang play. (No idea why that quoted so many times)

Burfict is not worse than Harrison.

Maybe equals in terms of dirtyness and assholeness

Harrison has a mean streak but he doesn't run around without regard to everyone on the field. Burfict gets out of control. Harrison is never out of control despite some heavy/hard and occasionally illegal hits. Burfict cost his team the game and should have cost them more. Harrison has never done that nor has he ever been suspended for three games for being out of control. No they aren't the same, no they aren't equals.

This is the Steeler player whining about Denver having a bounty out on them.

Ramon Foster Cheap Shot:

Need I say more.

No one was whining about a bounty, Wallace laid a nasty hit the last time the two teams played and he was flagged. The drama of the Bengals/steelers brought it to the surface. A lot of you look like a bunch of cry baby bitches. Are you Browns fans or Bengals fans? I post a lot on Reddit. Ravens fans were going into the Steeler sub that whole game and after laying into the Bengals. I guess because they've won recently they can look through clear glasses.

No one was whining about a bounty, steelers brought it to the surface. A lot of you look like a bunch of cry baby bitches. .

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/13/steelers-ol-says-league-should-look-at-broncos-bounty/#comments

Looks like you are the cry baby bitches !

I present to you the crying bitch in question, Foster.

Ramon Foster Cheap Shot:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/13/steelers-ol-says-league-should-look-at-broncos-bounty/#comments

Looks like you are the cry baby bitches !

I present to you the crying bitch in question, Foster.

Ramon Foster Cheap Shot:

Ha, that's what you're talking about? So its fosters fault he said he doesn't want a player targeting another player in retaliation? The league should pay attention to that sort of thing.

I thought you weren't supposed to be on here anymore faggot

Hi. I don't know what to tell you bro. My ban was lifted and really plus three points against the seahawks and my "crazy bet" would have gone in my favor. I knew I could count on you for some classy name calling tho. Hey bitch.

Archived