THE BROWNS BOARD

Hey, Boss

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually it doesn't. I think the chicks are bummed out if some drunken lout comes waddling into the ladies room.

WSS

And I think that oatmeal raisin cookies are actually a delicious dessert but that doesn't make me right. I'll take my objective fact that 225 examples of this law are available and by God unless I missed something women aren't getting violently assaulted by the trans gangs roaming the bathrooms. I'll also take the fact that the counter argument is "blah blah you're a liberal and I don't like LGBT people despite having no facts or evidence blah blah" as proof that the only reason this is law is because people want to discriminate against the LGBT community.

I'll also take the objective fact that millions, if not billions of dollars are leaving NC to include thousands of jobs and tax revenue because of this dumb fuck law. That effects me WAY more than if a FTM transgender person takes a shit next to me, but I recognize that because I'm not a total fucking idiot. Steve, I understand you're not bad as others but the implications of this law are based on nothing but subjective views and will only objectively ruin an already crumbling NC economy.

I worked with a dude that was transgender. I saw him coming out of the women's bathroom one time. I figured he got volunteered to clean it. Then I was working side by side with him and he told me about being transgender. He said he was looking for a manly type to hang around so his kid would have someone manly to look up to. Of course I told him to shut the fuck up. Sorry man it creeps me out and makes me feel uncomfortable so that's what you do.

I could only imagine how women would feel seeing one go to the bathroom.

Outside of like Bangkok most transgender usually look like men - unless they're rich and can afford all the meds and surgeries which is rare.

*And I don't know from experience

The dude I was talking about was in the beginning stages of it. He was wearing like a sports bra or some shit. Other than that it was a guy.

And that dude told me a story I'll never forget. He said he had a girlfriend that was a meth head and her teeth were all rotten. She took blinds from the window and cut them like teeth and glued them perfectly on her rotten teeth. He said they looked real if you didn't know her. Crazytown.

A common response to those for the law on here seems to be about what women think. You know what they think, what they feel, and what is best for them. I wonder if there is any connection between saying what a women feels about transgendered in the women's bathroom and restricting her ability to get an abortion? Just like in the case her, you know what is best for them. They need that extra ultrasound and should have to jump through hoops, if you aren't already trying to restrict it all together.

All we have against this law are emotions. Which is crazy, because I thought only liberals were irrationally emotional? It looks like disgust/confusion join the ranks of fear, though I'm sure I'll be told how this is completely different....

Name one good reason to be against this? One objection based in reality? Not the craziest scenario you can think of and more than just "eww". Go for it. Try.

No, you don't get to frame the argument libtardbot. Turn it around, how could you be for this other than to help some sick fuck who is confused in the head feel better about themself? Fuck the idea of catering to the sick freaks.

very objective

Someone that looks like a woman goes into the women's bathroom, goes into a stall, does their business, washes, and leaves. I see no problem.

This isn't hurting anyone and prevents more awkward situations. I see no reason to make their lives worse just because some people think they're weird. As long is it doesn't negatively affect anyone (outside of the minds of some posters on here) I see nothing wrong.

because you're blind. Why is it that "making their lives worse"....is the

defense of the slim minority extreme mentally/genetically screwed up fringe.....

but it's fine to DEMAND, even through rigged liberal judges and stupid lawsuits....

to make millions and millions and millions of decent, upstanding normal citizens'

lives worse?

you don't think it badly affected the lives of the Christian bakers? Say, what happened to

answering about why they didn't try a Muslim baker?

You don't think it makes millions and millions and millions of parents' lives, far worse, when

their kids are secretly/overtly being taught that God doesn't exist, God doesn't matter,

and it's perfectly normal and wonderful to hump sheep, be overtly gay for anything you want,

do dope and know how to have perverted sex in PRESCHOOL?

ISN'T HURTING ANYONE? sick. It's more like "we liberals don't care if we hurt anyone on the non-liberal side,

and we are happy to teach little children against the teachings of their wonderful parents, because we don't

care if we teach them to rape sheep... we don't even care when they are murdered via abortion, and that

it's better to be a doped up, perverted satanist than grow up like their parents..

there is no end to the lefts' sadism and desire to upset everything in their path. Sounds nazi-ish to me.

If the left can't see it, it's because they are wearing nazi-tinted or stalin-tinted glasses.

Now, I'm looking for Ted Cruz to be the next president. The left has forced a dramatic change of direction.

I don't give a shit about the whole thing really. That said, all it will take is one guy posing as a woman to get in and rape a woman or a little girl for the feel good to scream to a halt. It will take just one for the natives to get livid after they realize their state didn't have laws to prevent something of this nature.

Well it really isn't about how you're dressed is it? Seriously if somebody is dressed as a woman strolls into the store probably there's not going to be any reaction. If the point is to shock and defend? That's a different story. It's the guy in the business suit or work overalls it comes in and hangs out by the sink.

I still haven't heard anyone call for the elimination of gender-based restrooms.

WSS

I hope everyone uses this thread as a realization of how stupid this is. I've made objective, fact based arguments to show why this discriminatory law is based on absolutely no real issue or that a abhorrence for the LGBT community. This is directly causing millions, if not billions of dollars to leave my state. The counter arguments have been summed up as the following

"blah blah you're liberal blah blah"

"Fuck you and eat shit"

"transgendered people are imaginary (literally laughed out loud at this one)"

"I knew a transgendered person and it creeped me out"

Sadly, these arguments are the reason NC will slowly get torn apart economically and screw everyone over. Sad, sad, sad.

I don't give a shit about the whole thing really. That said, all it will take is one guy posing as a woman to get in and rape a woman or a little girl for the feel good to scream to a halt. It will take just one for the natives to get livid after they realize their state didn't have laws to prevent something of this nature.

You can't be this stupid can you? Do you think it's legal right now to rape a little girl in a bathroom just because you're using a gender preferred bathroom? What is stopping ANYONE from doing that now, law or not? Please God tell me this was a joke.

What? You think this makes rape legal?

Please explain the situation where allowing bathroom use like some on here are saying makes it easier for a man to rape a women in the bathroom.

You realize nothing is stopping you from walking into the women's bathroom now, right? Nothing is stopping a man from dressing up as women and sneaking in.

What? You think this makes rape legal?

Please explain the situation where allowing bathroom use like some on here are saying makes it easier for a man to rape a women in the bathroom.

You realize nothing is stopping you from walking into the women's bathroom now, right? Nothing is stopping a man from dressing up as women and sneaking in.

You can't be this stupid can you? Do you think it's legal right now to rape a little girl in a bathroom just because you're using a gender preferred bathroom? What is stopping ANYONE from doing that now, law or not? Please God tell me this was a joke.

Stuart

I think everyones missing LFS point. Even me at first glance.

He's not suggesting that this would result in more rapes. Hes also not suggesting it would make rape easier, where did you get that from Woodley?

He merely said that all it would take is one time for a tranny to rape someone in a womans bathroom for those opposed to it to become livid.

Stuart

I think everyones missing LFS point. Even me at first glance.

He's not suggesting that this would result in more rapes. Hes also not suggesting it would make rape easier, where did you get that from Woodley?

He merely said that all it would take is one time for a tranny to rape someone in a womans bathroom for those opposed to it to become livid.

If a true, honest to God transgendered person does this then maybe, but probably not. But a dude who wants to rape a woman and does so by putting a dress on and entering a bathroom won't change my opinion at all.

You made a fact based argument? When? Discriminatory laws affect a certain group of people differently . They affect people, not behaviors. This law affects everyone the same, use the bathroom the good lord meant for you to use. That's not discrimination.

If you're too dumb to read my comments, the responses, and the links I've posted you will be too dumb to have them repeated to you.

You do also realize this law officially removes sexual orientation as a protection against discrimination right? That's the reason, as I've said 5 times, that millions of dollars are leaving my state.

If you don't argue within the framework that the libtard sets up within an argument, you're dumb. That's all they can say because they don't know how to argue outside of the slanted framework they make.

Yep, how dare I use objective facts and data to make an argument! How dare I call you stupid for being unable to use basic reading comprehension to see those points I've made several times!

What a fucking dumbass.

Whaaaaa mommy the mean man online isn't buying into my bullshit! He's stupid whaaaaaaaa

You know, the sad part is people like you are the ones who passed this law in the first place. People who quite literally can't comment with objective facts or observations and instead make downright idiotic attempts to turn the argument around with "well you hate women!" or "you support weird people!". This downright stupidity is the reason my taxes will change, the best people, business, and jobs will leave North Carolina, and why your best friend liberals will take over the government in the next election cycle.

But whaaaa liberals are bad whaaaaa I hate LGBT people so they shouldn't play with me whaaaaa!

Just because you say you made an objective argument does not make it so.

The bottom line is that fathers with little girls such as myself don't want men to be able to go into the same bathroom as my daughter. It's not right and it's immoral. My daughter's right to privacy is far more important than the feelings of a sick freak who wants to be more special than anyone else.

The constitution has always been about rights and the fact that your rights end where my rights begin. My daughters right to privacy and women's right to privacy supersedes the feelings of a sick freak jerk.

Just because you say you made an objective argument does not make it so.

The bottom line is that fathers with little girls such as myself don't want men to be able to go into the same bathroom as my daughter. It's not right and it's immoral. My daughter's right to privacy is far more important than the feelings of a sick freak who wants to be more special than anyone else.

The constitution has always been about rights and the fact that your rights end where my rights begin. My daughters right to privacy and women's right to privacy supersedes the feelings of a sick freak jerk.

Agreed.

Archived