THE BROWNS BOARD

Hey, Boss

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So for those of you who support this protest, and I'm sure there are some here, what do you say about the right of women who would be offended by somebody pulling his dick out in the ladies room? Is that where humiliation comes to an end with you people? Really? Your sister, daughter, mother, and girlfriend who can't even take a piss without somebody flashing his cock?

Is it that important to you to shock and offend people? This isn't even denying anyone any right. Just defending the right of people to go to the bathroom in peace.

WSS

Stuart

Double talking scum liberals...now all of a sudden being offended doesn't matter.

A person offended by another of the opposite sex using his or her bathroom is of no concern, just suck it up and accept it.

Why cant the transgender freak just suck it up and accept that he or she should use the bathroom that coincides with the equipment it was given at birth?

And Springsteen is an asshole.

what do you say about the right of women who would be offended by somebody pulling his dick out in the ladies room?

This issue is one of the things I can say I don't really care about. That said, you're taking things quite a few steps forward from where they are now. Transgenders aren't going into the women's bathroom to flash their dicks at women.

This issue is one of the things I can say I don't really care about. That said, you're taking things quite a few steps forward from where they are now. Transgenders aren't going into the women's bathroom to flash their dicks at women.

Ironic that in this age of women women women women women the rights of a woman to take a piss in peace are being thrown out. And no, I don't suppose most of them are in the women's bathrooms just to flash their cocks but I would bet there are plenty. Activists love to shock and offend. If it were legal to refuse to serve black people for instance, I'm sure the problem would not arise very often but somebody is going to insist on being an asshole about it just because it was legal now.

WSS

they could be bi-liberal-perverts. then they would

all of them, everywhere....

liberals own the bathrooms. and the water that flushes and comes out of the faucets.

and the air, because they want to save the trees. Of course, the air sounds like

a jet engine, and is probably causing a lot of people hearing damage....

or, if they don't own it, they are bitching about it, saying "unfair"...and wanting to own it all.

well, they will now have to register as sexual pretenders....., and get a license and get a background check to

make sure they are trans, and not some Obamao voter.......

of course, they are a threat to womens' privacy, so they can't own a gun.

pandora's box, says I.

reminds me of Willie Neson and Merle Haggard singing about the whole world going to pot.

I have a hard enough time taking a shit in a public bathroom if some dude walks in. If would be neigh impossible if some chick came and sat in the next stall to take a piss.

And what happens the first time some miscreant rapes a Transgender "man" to death in the bathroom?

this is so sick. btw, if a trans women pretending she's a man,

enlists in the military, does she have to take a shower with the guys?

If mean, she'd want to demand her "civil rights" eh?

sure hope she's got a nice body for the guys' sake.

Ironic that in this age of women women women women women the rights of a woman to take a piss in peace are being thrown out. And no, I don't suppose most of them are in the women's bathrooms just to flash their cocks but I would bet there are plenty. Activists love to shock and offend. If it were legal to refuse to serve black people for instance, I'm sure the problem would not arise very often but somebody is going to insist on being an asshole about it just because it was legal now.

How is this taking away a woman's right to piss in peace? Being allowed to piss in the opposite bathroom doesn't mean you're allowed to flash your dick or tits or whatever is in between your legs at other people in the bathroom.

How is this taking away a woman's right to piss in peace? Being allowed to piss in the opposite bathroom doesn't mean you're allowed to flash your dick or tits or whatever is in between your legs at other people in the bathroom.

Frankly I believe that many women would be uncomfortable using a bathroom inhabited by men. I think you're kidding yourself if you pretend otherwise. I bet the president would never allow his daughters to go into a restroom if there was a good chance that a man with a penis would be doing his thing in there.

Whether or not he called himself a woman. Post operational I don't see any problem.

WSS

WSS

I'm here in NC. The problem is, simply put, the idea that men identifying as women and assaulting the poor women and children just doesn't happen. 225 cities across the country have ordinances around people using restrooms based on their preferred gender. Guess how many assaults have occurred in those towns? Absolutely none. People act like walking into a bathroom and assaulting someone was some super legal thing before and they closed a loophole. The problem with the bill is simply put discrimination. If you don't like the LGQT community fine (you're wrong but fine), but this "safety bill" is god damn bullshit based on no facts or data. McCrory is going down in flames on this, trust me.

You guys also want to see something hilarious? Women can now expect this guy to be in their bathrooms because he was born a women:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/north-carolina-transgender-tweet_us_56f3f787e4b04c4c3761652b

Then they should save businesses a lot of money and only require one bathroom.

If you don't have a mother, grandmother, Aunt, sister, niece who might be embarrassed or humiliated by having to go to a bathroom or men with male Plumbing are allowed to go I say you're lying. And if you don't care about their feelings I'd say you're a prick for no reason other than to bolster some politicians need to show off.

WSS

Then they should save businesses a lot of money and only require one bathroom.

If you don't have a mother, grandmother, Aunt, sister, niece who might be embarrassed or humiliated by having to go to a bathroom or men with male Plumbing are allowed to go I say you're lying. And if you don't care about their feelings I'd say you're a prick for no reason other than to bolster some politicians need to show off.

WSS

Stop playing the poor women card. If you can find me a reliable study that suggests women as a majority are against this you can at least bolster what you're trying to say. Look, I get what you're saying but 225 cities with a policy that allows people to use their gender preferred restroom and NO outcry from women is a pretty damn big sample size that it's really not a big deal, at all. We all pee, we all shit and we all hopefully wash our hands except Cal who I'm sure thinks the jet dryers are a liberal scheme to save the environment (it's a joke, calm down).

It's just not a problem Steve and I think people, to include major business and the Boss himself prefer a world free from discrimination instead of bills like this. Paypal, Lions Gate, and the Boss are going to start a domino effect that old Pat won't be able to ignore.

Stop playing the poor women card. If you can find me a reliable study that suggests women as a majority are against this you can at least bolster what you're trying to say. Look, I get what you're saying but 225 cities with a policy that allows people to use their gender preferred restroom and NO outcry from women is a pretty damn big sample size that it's really not a big deal, at all. We all pee, we all shit and we all hopefully wash our hands except Cal who I'm sure thinks the jet dryers are a liberal scheme to save the environment (it's a joke, calm down).

It's just not a problem Steve and I think people, to include major business and the Boss himself prefer a world free from discrimination instead of bills like this. Paypal, Lions Gate, and the Boss are going to start a domino effect that old Pat won't be able to ignore.

Fuck you. Fuck your beliefs. And eat shit.

The real: women don't want to use the restroom with people who have dicks.

The imaginary: someone pretending to be a woman but has a dick doesn't want to use the restroom with other people who have dicks.

The imaginary should never trump the real. People who are pretending to be women don't even want to use the restroom with men, women don't want to either. Women are real and their right are more important than fake pretend people.

By the way, PayPal does business in countries that execute gays and transgenders.

Stop playing the poor woman card? Great. I'm assuming you are going to windicate up voting for Hillary.

So we will have 4 years of the poor woman card.

WSS

I don't care if people wanna identify as a female or unicorn or gender neutral or both genders, if you have a dick you use the men's room.

Men don't care if they share a room with women, but I know plenty of women who would feel uncomfortable if some stranger with a dick stood up and pissed in the stall next to them.

In Mexico, some of the bathrooms had a men stall and a woman stall - with a community sink area. I saw a few tourist girls hold it and find another bathroom.

Stop playing the poor woman card? Great. I'm assuming you are going to windicate up voting for Hillary.

So we will have 4 years of the poor woman card.

WSS

I've gotta agree with jrb on this one, and you know how I'm voting.

Personally, I think this whole discussion is a waste of our politicians' time. If you look like you belong in the girls room, use the girls room. If you look like you belong in the boys room, use the boys room, otherwise you're gonna make people uncomfortable, and it doesn't matter what's between your legs. If you're entering bathrooms to get off on other people using the bathroom, you're an asshole and belong in jail. Everything up until that point shouldn't require any sort of legislation - use some common sense, and if you identify as a panfluid transqueer AH-64D Apache, then go to the bathroom in your own house because we can't make a bathroom for every gender identity out there.

If you look like you belong in the boys room, use the boys room, otherwise you're gonna make people uncomfortable, and it doesn't matter what's between your legs.

That's about right. But there are a lot of assholes in this world who love this kind of shit.

For that matter there's been plenty of times I've been drunk and really had to piss at the men's room is lined up at the trough. Since I prefer to piss in a stall... You know where I'm going with this. ;)

WSS

If you look like you belong in the boys room, use the boys room, otherwise you're gonna make people uncomfortable, and it doesn't matter what's between your legs.

That's about right. But there are a lot of assholes in this world who love this kind of shit.

For that matter there's been plenty of times I've been drunk and really had to piss at the men's room is lined up at the trough. Since I prefer to piss in a stall... You know where I'm going with this. ;)

WSS

I think your example supports the point jrb and I are making. There's nothing wrong with going into the women's room to take a piss if there's a long line at the men's room. You might make some people in it uncomfortable, but you shouldn't be breaking any laws if your only reason for being there is to take a piss - which is all the transgendered are trying to do.

I've gotta agree with jrb on this one, and you know how I'm voting.

Personally, I think this whole discussion is a waste of our politicians' time. If you look like you belong in the girls room, use the girls room. If you look like you belong in the boys room, use the boys room, otherwise you're gonna make people uncomfortable, and it doesn't matter what's between your legs. If you're entering bathrooms to get off on other people using the bathroom, you're an asshole and belong in jail. Everything up until that point shouldn't require any sort of legislation - use some common sense, and if you identify as a panfluid transqueer AH-64D Apache, then go to the bathroom in your own house because we can't make a bathroom for every gender identity out there.

Seems perfectly reasonable.

But reasonable isn't usually associated with the anti-LGBT argument. Which is why in this thread we have multiple references to men running into the women's room, flashing their dicks and assaulting your grandma. Of course, as JRB said, we have 200+ cities as our sample size, and none of that has happened.

I think your example supports the point jrb and I are making. There's nothing wrong with going into the women's room to take a piss if there's a long line at the men's room. You might make some people in it uncomfortable, but you shouldn't be breaking any laws if your only reason for being there is to take a piss - which is all the transgendered are trying to do.

Actually it doesn't. I think the chicks are bummed out if some drunken lout comes waddling into the ladies room.

WSS

Actually it doesn't. I think the chicks are bummed out if some drunken lout comes waddling into the ladies room.

WSS

So they see this drunk guy walk in, turn to their friend, do one of these bxF4uql.gif, giggle at him while he pisses all over one of the seats til he leaves, and then they move on with their lives. Which I'm going to assume is the same reaction to Bruce Jenner using their bathroom.

So they see this drunk guy walk in, turn to their friend, do one of these bxF4uql.gif, giggle at him while he pisses all over one of the seats til he leaves, and then they move on with their lives. Which I'm going to assume is the same reaction to Bruce Jenner using their bathroom.

You mean the drunk guy walks in, turns to your grandmother and daughter, flashes his dick, touches your daughter inappropriately and then punches your grandma in the face. Then, NOTHING happens to him because of this immoral LGBT laws.

Live in reality Vapor. Geez

Archived