THE BROWNS BOARD

Hey, Boss

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was anyone in that situation transgender?

Would this law make that situation any more or less likely?

Did the goons Big Ben had with him to guard the door play a role at all?

The Transgender part actually doesn't matter to what I'm talking about. Men are fucked up. Really. If a transgender "Man" runs afoul of the wrong kind of weirdo by virtue of being in a male bathroom the potential for fuckery is much higher than the opposite. I know you just want to attempt to deny anything I say, and that's fine, but I have my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

I think the law would not make it more likely because, as I suggested earlier I fear transgendered "Men" are still using the women's bathroom.

Chris sorry, I hit the wrong button again. I do apologize sir.

I'm assuming you posted a relatively measured statement.

WSS

:(

The summary - there's no evidence that not passing the legislation would have any effect on 'bathroom flashers' or wig-wearing rapists; if someone looks like a man, a woman is much more likely to feel 'uncomfortable' regardless of what's in the underwear.

:(

The summary - there's no evidence that not passing the legislation would have any effect on 'bathroom flashers' or wig-wearing rapists; if someone looks like a man, a woman is much more likely to feel 'uncomfortable' regardless of what's in the underwear.

I think you are exactly right.

I don't know why this came to be an issue unless someone somewhere felt the need to push the envelope.

WSS

Bruce Springsteen has enough money now to decide who he wants in the bathrooms. I guarantee if he were a struggling musician he wouldnt give a rats ass about equal rights much less who goes potty where.

Let's not forget that even the boss needs publicity when he tours.

WSS

No, you dunce, because there is still a decent population fueled by wanting to go to the fucking bathroom in peace.

WSS

And this ruins that how?

Someone that looks like a woman walks into the women's bathroom, goes into a stall, does their business and leaves. How exactly does that ruin other's peace?

I haven't danced at all. I answered your gender bathroom question. It the other side on here throwing around post after post about rape and some other nonsense that has nothing to do with this law.

I fail to understand how anybody, except the forum's birdbrain, can figure a rapist

would never think of pretending to be a trans, and follow a woman into a bathroom.

Ben Rapistbooger did it, and he isn't even tran....well.... who knows for sure...

The upside, is that a lot more women will get concealed carry and pepper spray, and

be ready to use it.

And this ruins that how?

Someone that looks like a woman walks into the women's bathroom, goes into a stall, does their business and leaves. How exactly does that ruin other's peace?

I haven't danced at all. I answered your gender bathroom question. It the other side on here throwing around post after post about rape and some other nonsense that has nothing to do with this law.

As you know I don't think the rape thing has anything to do with it. So cry to somebody else about that .

I'm extremely tolerant and I wouldn't feel comfortable in the men's room if there were women standing around. That's all there is to it. And no woman I know would feel comfortable if there were men milling around. That's the bottom line. Even you said it would be different if the bathroom had urinals.

So the only place this would be an issue is if someone dressed as a man or a woman insisted on crashing the opposite bathroom.

And that could only be for the purpose of shock and offense.

WSS

Yes those "wonderful" parents who are in large part responsible for the state of affairs in this country. Conservative or liberal parents it doesnt matter, their children are over indulged materislistic pussies who have been raised to think they are some kind of earthly kings therefore the immutable laws of nature do not apply to them

As you know I don't think the rape thing has anything to do with it. So cry to somebody else about that .

I'm extremely tolerant and I wouldn't feel comfortable in the men's room if there were women standing around. That's all there is to it. And no woman I know would feel comfortable if there were men milling around. That's the bottom line. Even you said it would be different if the bathroom had urinals.

So the only place this would be an issue is if someone dressed as a man or a woman insisted on crashing the opposite bathroom.

And that could only be for the purpose of shock and offense.

WSS

Let's start from the beginning. Are you for or against NC's law?

(I'm assuming you're above Cal here, and that we can actually have a conversation. Don't ruin it.)

Archived