THE BROWNS BOARD

Hey, Boss

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope everyone uses this thread as a realization of how stupid this is. I've made objective, fact based arguments to show why this discriminatory law is based on absolutely no real issue or that a abhorrence for the LGBT community. This is directly causing millions, if not billions of dollars to leave my state. The counter arguments have been summed up as the following

"blah blah you're liberal blah blah"

"Fuck you and eat shit"

"transgendered people are imaginary (literally laughed out loud at this one)"

"I knew a transgendered person and it creeped me out"

Sadly, these arguments are the reason NC will slowly get torn apart economically and screw everyone over. Sad, sad, sad.

You can't be this stupid can you? Do you think it's legal right now to rape a little girl in a bathroom just because you're using a gender preferred bathroom? What is stopping ANYONE from doing that now, law or not? Please God tell me this was a joke.

At some point you'll accept that facts have no place on this message board. When that realization hits you, it's like being born again.

BUILD WALL

- "I don't like this because of my own feelings/emotions/beliefs"

- "Well, here are some links and some data to back up why this change does no harm, but helps some people out."

- *ignores info* "These people are weird! We shouldn't do this because I don't like them!"

- "Ok, but did you look at what I posted? Do you have any response?"

- *continues to ignore* *says a few slurs* "These people are weird!"

- *Tired of going in circles* "You're an idiot. Read what I posted"

- "TYPICAL LIBERAL! Can't make an argument so you insult my intelligence!"

Seems like a very common song and dance on here

Typical indeed. Woody loves it because it offends people he doesn't like and makes them uncomfortable for no reason.

WSS

No. I see no legitimate reason keep this law. But removing it makes the life of some people better. I see no downside.

In the 200+ cities this exists, it hasn't caused more assaults

It doesn't make rape legal or easier.

It doesn't allow a man to walk into the stall with your daughter and ruin her privacy

No. I see no legitimate reason keep this law. But removing it makes the life of some people better. I see no downside.

In the 200+ cities this exists, it hasn't caused more assaults

It doesn't make rape legal or easier.

It doesn't allow a man to walk into the stall with your daughter and ruin her privacy

No one has had the stones to answer maybe you will. Do you see any reason for men's and women's rooms? If so what?

WSS

No one has had the stones to answer maybe you will. Do you see any reason for men's and women's rooms? If so what?

WSS

Not if they're all in stalls. Urinals are a different matter. But if someone wants to be a woman and has a dick, they'll use a stall in the women's room. If someone wants to be a man but doesn't have a dick, they'll use a stall.

Unless you all use bathrooms differently than I do, there normally isn't a lot of stranger nudity.

- "I don't like this because of my own feelings/emotions/beliefs"

- "Well, here are some links and some data to back up why this change does no harm, but helps some people out."

- *ignores info* "These people are weird! We shouldn't do this because I don't like them!"

- "Ok, but did you look at what I posted? Do you have any response?"

- *continues to ignore* *says a few slurs* "These people are weird!"

- *Tired of going in circles* "You're an idiot. Read what I posted"

- "TYPICAL LIBERAL! Can't make an argument so you insult my intelligence!"

Seems like a very common song and dance on here

THE WALL JUST GOT 10 FEET HIGHER!

This law is about men using women's restrooms. I have no data whatsoever but I'd bet the house Transgender "men" still use the women's room. And that's fine because I'd be much more worried about males raping a Transgender "man" than a Transgender "woman" raping women.

I guess I'm just missing the part where allowing transgender individuals the ability to use the bathroom they feel comfortable in makes it easier for women to get raped...

Yes, of course you are right there. That's bullshit but you can't really invoke someone's comfort here can you?

Because I'd be willing to bet there's a greater number a woman who would prefer not to have men in the ladies room. And I don't think that's a sign of hatred, prejudice or bigotry.

WSS

Yes, of course you are right there. That's bullshit but you can't really invoke someone's comfort here can you?

Because I'd be willing to bet there's a greater number a woman who would prefer not to have men in the ladies room. And I don't think that's a sign of hatred, prejudice or bigotry.

WSS

And I'll use the objective evidence of 225 cities with this policy and women not reporting this feeling that it's really no big deal.

Women in the men's bathroom, specifically in places where alcohol is bring served makes it much easier for them to be attacked and raped.

That threat level is absolutely no different if there is a law or not. If a guy wants to rape a girl in a bathroom he will. If this was a problem, we'd see it happening across the country but we don't because this is just not an issue because of transgender people. Making policies and laws on inaccurate threats creates government control, isn't that what you all fight against all the time?

Also, people act like transgender people are some extremely likely person to run into. It's really hard to nail down, but a rough estimate of transgender americans is 0.3% (but could be much lower). This population is also heavily concentrated in places like CA and OR. So, the likelihood of even sharing a bathroom is almost zero, yet alone the threat of that person assaulting someone.

The reason your statistic is bullshit and useless is I don't know that you've ever asked any substantial amount of women if they would be embarrassed to use the ladies room and which men were allowed.

In my household there's one adult male and one adult female, I just asked my wife if she be okay to go into a lady's room in which men are allowed. She says she wouldn't like it. I would bet you most women would reply in the same manner.

Her exact quote "I don't want a man in my bathroom. I'm not embarrassed I just don't want him in there."

I would suggest you take a poll of some more women around you rather than approach this Ironically in the fashion that you guys usually complain about, chauvinistically.

:)

WSS.

WSS

Listen here, you cis-white male shitlord. Women don't want men staring at them. This is stare rape. All men should have their eyes gouged out.

aqfjwqa.jpg

The reason your statistic is bullshit and useless is I don't know that you've ever asked any substantial amount of women if they would be embarrassed to use the ladies room and which men were allowed.

In my household there's one adult male and one adult female, I just asked my wife if she be okay to go into a lady's room in which men are allowed. She says she wouldn't like it. I would bet you most women would reply in the same manner.

Her exact quote "I don't want a man in my bathroom. I'm not embarrassed I just don't want him in there."

I would suggest you take a poll of some more women around you rather than approach this Ironically in the fashion that you guys usually complain about, chauvinistically.

WSS.

Well of course because your wife is against it that changes everything. I just asked my wife and she said "who the fuck cares" so we're back to even.

It's 2016 Steve, if people have a problem with something they start organizations and coalitions to stop it. This is plain as day and there's 1000's of examples across the country. Women not organizing against this stuff is absolutely a clear sign that men, women and everyone inbetween don't care about this stuff or feel unsafe as a overall population. The only people who care enough about it are those who want to hide behind false assumption to make laws to discriminate like they did here in NC. It really is that simple.

Well of course because your wife is against it that changes everything. I just asked my wife and she said "who the fuck cares" so we're back to even.

It's 2016 Steve, if people have a problem with something they start organizations and coalitions to stop it. This is plain as day and there's 1000's of examples across the country. Women not organizing against this stuff is absolutely a clear sign that men, women and everyone inbetween don't care about this stuff or feel unsafe as a overall population. The only people who care enough about it are those who want to hide behind false assumption to make laws to discriminate like they did here in NC. It really is that simple.

Nope. I just asked the one woman in the house. I would guess that if I asked 100 more at random when go to the grocery store, restaurant or shopping mall I'd probably get the same answer.

WSS

Nope. I just asked the one woman in the house. I would guess that if I asked 100 more at random when go to the grocery store pr restaurant or shopping mall I'd probably get the same answer.

WSS

And it's still, at worst, a minor inconvenience for your wife. There shouldn't be legislation against it.

Lots of people don't like taking a shit in public restrooms while other people are there (personally, I say to hell with that and assert my brown, stinky dominance over the room), maybe we should take a poll on that.

This is some of the most ridiculous shit I have ever read. Although in Japan they have coed restrooms. I remember I was with my then girlfriend at a restaurant being grilled by her girlfriends on how good of a husband I would be, and I had to take a piss. Went in, was draining the boa, when some young lady and her baby came walking it.

You can't be this stupid can you? Do you think it's legal right now to rape a little girl in a bathroom just because you're using a gender preferred bathroom? What is stopping ANYONE from doing that now, law or not? Please God tell me this was a joke.

I guess you missed the first sentence I said and don't have a grasp on how the public responds to things. It won't be a logical response but that would be the response.

WSS.

My wife had a nuanced answer that boiled down to "no"

Well uncomfortable is a no in my book. My wife wasn't worried about rape either. I've specifically said I don't think Transgenders are a high risk for rapers.

Going thru this much trouble to look like a woman maybe they can do a better job at it then they can go in unnoticed. So it's the transgenders that can't pull it off being a woman who's at fault. Lol

Archived