THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump Getting Hammered by Mainstream Media

OldBrownsFan

The dems laid a good trap on Trump with having a gold star Muslim family speak against Trump at the convention and Trump fell right in to it. Trump can't let go of any slight yet when the attack comes from a Muslim family who lost a son who was a war hero you have to tread lightly in responding and Trump was a bull in a china shop. Even the VFW has come out against Trump on this.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The media will never report it because it's a lie. It's not a thing. It's made up. It's not sourced at all.

You want to "believe" it? Go ahead. But that doesn't make it a fact.. it makes you the victim of a con.

More lies??

Clinton Cash: Khizr Khan’s Deep Legal, Financial Connections to Saudi Arabia, Hillary’s Clinton Foundation Tie Terror, Immigration, Email Scandals Together

Khizr Khan, the Muslim Gold Star father that the mainstream media and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton have been using to criticize Donald J. Trump, has deep ties to the government of Saudi Arabia—and to international Islamist investors through his own law firm. In addition to those ties to the wealthy Islamist nation, Khan also has ties to controversial immigration programs that wealthy foreigners can use to essentially buy their way into the United States—and has deep ties to the “Clinton Cash” narrative through the Clinton Foundation.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/01/clinton-cash-khizr-khans-deep-legal-financial-connections-saudi-arabia-hillarys-clinton-foundation-connect-terror-immigration-email-scandals/

Your feelings don't make Hillary actually guilty of something.

I'll care about Benghazi after you piss on Reagan's grave for being personally responsible for the 300+ Marine dead in Beirut - and not one second before. Until then, your double standard shows you to be a partisan hack.

So besides having stupid opinions you're not even sure who you're talking to.

when she lies, they lie, obamao lies...

isn't it just obvious that they think

most people that listen to them are so

locked into them emotionally, and stupid,

that they can say freaking ANYTHING and

it will be accepted?

LIke when I was campaigning for Bush - getting ready to campaign for Trump...btw...

met an older man who was always a republican, and wanted some Bush signs for his yard.

So, I delivered em, we spoke for a while, said he was concerned about our country.

Put the signs up in his yard where he wanted em. Next week, I was on the same street,

and stopped in to say hi, etc. All his Bush signs were gone. I asked ask if he knew that, and

he said he had to have them taken down, he had to vote for the democrat now. When I asked why,

he said the kid renting a room in his house told him that Bush was going to cancel social security

as soon as he got a pen and was in the WH.

And the old guy was very upset - he was devasted that Bush would do such a thing. So, I explained

to him that he should call around anywhere - the local news, republican hq, etc, to find out for sure that

it was a lie, because it was a terrible lie. Last thing he had said was, that he would die if he lost his social

security.

I don't know if he checked it out, or how he voted. But it's a widespread movement - this emotional

daggers to manipulate voters to avoid voting for the opponent.

There is a difference, btw, of saying "higgardly will take your guns" and "higgardly will take your children

and send them to communist re-education camps. The same thing for Trump.

There is a difference between "Trump will build a wall and keep all illegals out" and "Trump will arrest and deport

all Mexicans, Muslims, and all immigrants".

Dems to the latter. Way, way out of control.

That's Newt Gingrich, a Republican. He's not a Democrat. Feelings are all Republicans have -- because facts don't support anything they claim.

I know, I was agreeing with you. But we've been hearing for years how democrats are so emotional, with feelings, and feelings make bad decision etc. And now feelings are good, apparently.

More lies??

Clinton Cash: Khizr Khan’s Deep Legal, Financial Connections to Saudi Arabia, Hillary’s Clinton Foundation Tie Terror, Immigration, Email Scandals Together

Khizr Khan, the Muslim Gold Star father that the mainstream media and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton have been using to criticize Donald J. Trump, has deep ties to the government of Saudi Arabia—and to international Islamist investors through his own law firm. In addition to those ties to the wealthy Islamist nation, Khan also has ties to controversial immigration programs that wealthy foreigners can use to essentially buy their way into the United States—and has deep ties to the “Clinton Cash” narrative through the Clinton Foundation.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/01/clinton-cash-khizr-khans-deep-legal-financial-connections-saudi-arabia-hillarys-clinton-foundation-connect-terror-immigration-email-scandals/

Doesn't matter how true this stuff is - which it's at least partially true, the media will ignore it or report it as Trump allies attacking grieving muslim father with conspiracy theories.

--

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/01/just-joking-media-apoplectic-khizr-khan-attack-donald-trump-goes-flames/amp/

Regardless the Khan's have been tied to the Clintons for awhile now

I know, I was agreeing with you. But we've been hearing for years how democrats are so emotional, with feelings, and feelings make bad decision etc. And now feelings are good, apparently.

Feelings with a good argument is the best. Many times I see the republicans have a good argument but lack any emotion in delivering it. A little passion in making your argument goes a long way.

I'll care about Benghazi after you piss on Reagan's grave for being personally responsible for the 300+ Marine dead in Beirut - and not one second before. Until then, your double standard shows you to be a partisan hack. Un

1. The terrorist attack on the Marine compound was a terrorist attack. Afterwards, Reagan and co. went all

out to respond and try to help. No previous specific warnings. The explosion lasted about 1 minute?

2. Benghazi was a terrorist attack with many, many specific warnings by the Ambassador himself - and higgardly

refused to send any security to protect them, then after it happened, she refused to allow anyone to go

save their lives. The terrorist attack on Benghazi lasted hours.

That's just an emotional knee jerk. Everybody has emotions - democrats thrive on them as the main way for them

to be corrupt and still get votes.

That's Newt Gingrich, a Republican. He's not a Democrat. Feelings are all Republicans have -- because facts don't support anything they claim.

Stuart

Yeah right.

The facts were revealed on Hillary by the FBI, facts revealed on the "hands up don't shoot" lie, facts revealed on the IRS scandal, Benghazi,

...you can go on an on, yet you liberal scumbags continue to spin, deny, and deflect.

Basing policy and legislation on emotions and not on facts has always been a libfuck trait...how cute of you flip it.

Go watch the movie Hillarys America about the history of corruption in the DemocRAT party. Learn something.

Doesn't matter how true this stuff is - which it's at least partially true, the media will ignore it or report it as Trump allies attacking grieving muslim father with conspiracy theories.

There can be no serious denial there is not a mainstream media bias against conservatives and it is no coincidence most of the "journalists" reporting in the MSM today are liberals. Most stories can be viewed in a couple of ways and the MSM view it from a liberal standpoint in most cases. They set the narratives. I posted the other day on ABC news website of the 10 major headline stories 7 were attacking Trump in one form or another. 4 of the stories involved the Khan family. Not one of them were about Clinton lying on FOX about her emails (how many times has she lied about this now?)

There can be no serious denial there is not a mainstream media bias against conservatives and it is no coincidence most of the "journalists" reporting in the MSM today are liberals. Most stories can be viewed in a couple of ways and the MSM view it from a liberal standpoint in most cases. They set the narratives. I posted the other day on ABC news website of the 10 major headline stories 7 were attacking Trump in one form or another. 4 of the stories involved the Khan family. Not one of them were about Clinton lying on FOX about her emails (how many times has she lied about this now?)

"Comey said my answers were truthful, and what I've said is consistent with what I have told the American people." - HRC
But you can't blame her, after all she is "often confused" , Which seems accurate given that she believes she has never lied - and never will.

"Comey said my answers were truthful, and what I've said is consistent with what I have told the American people." - HRC

But you can't blame her, after all she is "often confused" , Which seems accurate given that she believes she has never lied - and never will.

A couple relevant Trump shit posts

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157419385165725&id=153080620724

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157409928535725&id=153080620724

Trump will have a much better chance of winning if he follows this!!!!!!!

Giuliani: Trump Should Attack Hillary, I’ll ‘Attack Everybody Else’

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani advised Donald Trump on Tuesday to just attack Hillary Clinton and to let himself and other surrogates “attack everybody else.”

Appearing on Fox News’ “Fox & Friends,” Giuliani defended Trump arguing, “There’s a big difference between what Donald Trump did and Hillary Clinton lying directly to Gold Star mothers.”

“My advice to Donald would be very simple,” Giuliani said. “You have one person: Hillary Clinton, and Barack Obama because it’s the Obama administration. Let all of us, myself, Gingrich, Christie, this whole army, let us attack everybody else.”

Your feelings don't make Hillary actually guilty of something.

I'll care about Benghazi after you piss on Reagan's grave for being personally responsible for the 300+ Marine dead in Beirut - and not one second before. Until then, your double standard shows you to be a partisan hack.

Bro. I was using sarcasm.

I'm making fun of them...

The facts were revealed on Hillary by the FBI,

facts revealed on the "hands up don't shoot" lie,

facts revealed on the IRS scandal,

Benghazi,

...you can go on an on, yet you liberal scumbags continue to spin, deny, and deflect.

Basing policy and legislation on emotions and not on facts has always been a libfuck trait...how cute of you flip it.

And you've named nothing in any of those.

You don't get it - YOU conservative scumbags continue to spin, deny, and deflect -- because you're "sure" that something is there, yet you have nothing.

Projection is all you have left - because you have nothing but emotion and NO fact. Basing policy on emotion is not liberal at all -- it's been all conservatives do for the last 30 years. Once again you lie, because it's all you've got.

The further right you are, the more things seem left. And the opposite is true too

I'll care about Benghazi after you piss on Reagan's grave for being personally responsible for the 300+ Marine dead in Beirut - and not one second before. Until then, your double standard shows you to be a partisan hack. Un

1. The terrorist attack on the Marine compound was a terrorist attack. Afterwards, Reagan and co. went all

out to respond and try to help. No previous specific warnings. The explosion lasted about 1 minute?

2. Benghazi was a terrorist attack with many, many specific warnings by the Ambassador himself - and higgardly

refused to send any security to protect them, then after it happened, she refused to allow anyone to go

save their lives. The terrorist attack on Benghazi lasted hours.

That's just an emotional knee jerk. Everybody has emotions - democrats thrive on them as the main way for them

to be corrupt and still get votes.

Republicans have been using emotions for decades... to get votes. Zero "welfare bucks driving cadillacs" ever existed. Not one.

1) The Beirut bombing was the SECOND attack - not the first. The embassy bombing months earlier was the "unpredictable" one.. the Marine compound bombing was entirely predictable, and cost the lives of over 100 times more Americans than the loss at Benghazi.

2) Your emotions have convinced you that "someone" must "somewhere" have been within range. Deal with it - there weren't.

As well, the reason that the compounds were low in personnel is entirely Republican. They controlled the money, and refused to staff up even after learning of the specific warnings from the Ambassador himself. REPUBLICANS let him die. Deal with it.

Your attempted smear is entirely emotional, and based on no fact. Republicans have no way of convincing anyone of their position other than appealing to emotions, because Republicans don't base any of their positions on fact.

The further right you are, the more things seem left. And the opposite is true too

No argument there but the MSM bias is real:

Liberal News Media Bias Has a Serious Effect

Studies consistently show that reporters and editors stand to the left of the American center. More than 30 former journalists now serve in the Obama administration — nothing comparable happens in G.O.P. administrations.

Clustering of left-of-center viewpoints in the newsroom leads to a cloistering, and thus reporters end up unfamiliar with conservative viewpoints. This shows up in the tone of daily coverage.

http://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2015/11/11/why-has-trust-in-the-news-media-declined/liberal-news-media-bias-has-a-serious-effect

Not one of them were about Clinton lying on FOX about her emails (how many times has she lied about this now?)

You've shown no basis for the assertion that she lied. I realize that you "want" her statement to be a lie - but your EMOTION doesn't make her statement false.

You've simply asserted that she lied.. and your assertion is itself a lie.

And you've named nothing in any of those.

You don't get it - YOU conservative scumbags continue to spin, deny, and deflect -- because you're "sure" that something is there, yet you have nothing.

Projection is all you have left - because you have nothing but emotion and NO fact. Basing policy on emotion is not liberal at all -- it's been all conservatives do for the last 30 years. Once again you lie, because it's all you've got.

So...you don't think that anti-gun sentiment by the left is emotionally driven then or...?

You've shown no basis for the assertion that she lied. I realize that you "want" her statement to be a lie - but your EMOTION doesn't make her statement false.

You've simply asserted that she lied.. and your assertion is itself a lie.

You can't be serious.

Hillary Clinton's wrong claim that FBI director Comey called her comments about email 'truthful'

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/aug/01/hillary-clinton/hillary-clintons-wrong-claim-fbi-director-comey-ca/

Google Clinton lying on emails and there are too many to post from too many news outlets which all say she has been lying about her emails...I can't find one coming out in support of her telling the truth.

Again you lie. But hey, parsing nuance is something that Republicans are incapable of doing either personally or professionally, so I'm not shocked.

You clearly didn't even read the link you posted -- "Comey said there is "no basis to conclude she lied to the FBI" about her email practices."

In Another Unprecedented Development, Clinton Scandal Massively Overblown

Archived