THE BROWNS BOARD

Hear Me Out First

77Bunghole

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or Antonio Brown kicking our punter in the face. The only appropriate response would have been to have someone break the motherfucker's leg. In any event, the enemy of my enemy is my friend so welcome aboard.

Thanks. Antonio Brown is a little punk. The guy gets jacked by Vontaze Burfict and all he's done since is whine and cry about it. The Steelers broke our punters jaw a few years back. Did Kevin Huber whine and cry about it? Nope. Any punishment? Nope. They're the six time Superbowl winning elitist Steelers owned by the Rooney family. They're allowed to violate the rules. Hines Ward also broke Keith Rivers jaw on a blindside hit a few years ago. What punishment did Ward get? Not a thing. Ryan Shazier blindsided Giovani Bernard in the playoffs this past season which was a clear violation of the rules. Not a flag to be found. Steeler coach Mike Munchak pulled Reggie Nelson's hair on the sideline during the same game. Munchak was fined after the game as he should be, but what many people don't know is that Munchak's fine has since been lifted. He doesn't have to pay a dime for assaulting an opposing player. But what should we expect from a team that has a head coach that has blatantly violated the rules in the past by purposely tripping an opposing player. I truly hope to see the Browns give the Steelers a dose of their own medicine this year and match them blow for blow.

Well, Bengals fan - the hateful responses are funny to our board. Personally, I do that to squealer fans who show up.

The squealers are famous for strategic illegal cheap shots to take key players out of game. Carson Palmers' knee is just

one of the most obvious cheapshotting for playoffs scandals. Fans of most NFL teams know it.

The Rooney friendship with the NFL royalty has had great benefits.

Quite frankly, the best way to keep RGIII from getting his knees blown out by a steeler player, a few seconds

after the whistle, is to keep McCown as backup. The steelers are just famous for that over the years, they draft

dirty players right out of college, like Troy Prollyfullapoopoo.

I do think the Bengals will be surprised at the Browns' improvement. We actually have a great coaching staff

that actually teaches players, etc. And they even drafted wide receivers, too. Things are looking up.

And I apologize to you, because I laughed when Zombo did the first bashing in response. It's kinda legendary

around here. You don't deserve that. But squeeler fans do. You just happen to be practice for when they show up.

The Browns are finally on the right track - we'll see how it goes.

The responses I received when I first posted are the responses I expected. They didn't upset me in the least.Totally meaningless. I just view them as a hazing before being accepted (by some, not all) on this board. Now for some real football talk.

The Browns have made a lot of good decisions during this off-season. Hiring Hue Jackson was a good move as was bringing in RGIII. RGIII gets a second chance to prove himself and if it doesn't work out, it's not a signing that will come back to haunt them financially. Besides, they have a capable back-up in McCown.

Jackson and the Browns received some criticism about drafting so many WRs this past April. Personally, I think it was a good decision to do so. The Browns desperately need some quality WRs and although this wasn't one of the strongest drafts when it came to the WR position, there was some good mid to late round talent worth investing in. However, Corey Coleman was a good pick in round one and it made far more sense going in that direction than rolling the dice on yet another QB. WR Rashard Jennings is gonna surprise. He's a player I wanted the Bengals to draft because of his production and maybe more importantly, his confidence. And if RGIII has no one to throw to, it makes zero sense in signing him in the first place.

The responses I received when I first posted are the responses I expected. They didn't upset me in the least.Totally meaningless. I just view them as a hazing before being accepted (by some, not all) on this board. Now for some real football talk.

The Browns have made a lot of good decisions during this off-season. Hiring Hue Jackson was a good move as was bringing in RGIII. RGIII gets a second chance to prove himself and if it doesn't work out, it's not a signing that will come back to haunt them financially. Besides, they have a capable back-up in McCown.

Jackson and the Browns received some criticism about drafting so many WRs this past April. Personally, I think it was a good decision to do so. The Browns desperately need some quality WRs and although this wasn't one of the strongest drafts when it came to the WR position, there was some good mid to late round talent worth investing in. However, Corey Coleman was a good pick in round one and it made far more sense going in that direction than rolling the dice on yet another QB. WR Rashard Jennings is gonna surprise. He's a player I wanted the Bengals to draft because of his production and maybe more importantly, his confidence. And if RGIII has no one to throw to, it makes zero sense in signing him in the first place.

Its more fun to bust your balls, because your football posts are just boring pablum. You are not saying anything here we didn't already know.

FYI, here, our defintion of "Troll" is anyone who is not a Browns fan first. That makes you a troll. Sorry, just live with it.

I totally realize that by definition I'm a troll. Couldn't care less. Why? Because I personally think of trolls as being not only those that join an opposing teams board, but those that use that forum to degrade the other team and it's members. But like I stated, I could care less so living with it isn't a detriment in the least.

don't get the bengal hate. at least it's a team from ohio that wins.........just not playoff games.

mike brown fuck marvin lewis's boyfriend?

Exactly. Like I stated in my first post, I always rooted for the Browns in the playoffs if the Bengals didn't make it in. Or, as another Browns fan put it; "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" or something like that. I was also pulling for the Cavs because I'm a fan of LeBron James and I support my states teams over other state teams.

Its more fun to bust your balls, because your football posts are just boring pablum. You are not saying anything here we didn't already know.

Would my posts be less boring if I took the bait and trashed the Browns and everyone on here with middle school jabs? Do you really think you know Hue Jackson the coach better than myself? Another words, I'm sure I could contribute some insight on occasion concerning different topics that some Browns fans are unaware of.

Bungle helmets look like a bad comb over.

benghel.png

comb_over.jpg

That's clever. But the Bengals do have a much better helmet and logo than the Sqealers. The Squealer logo on the side of their helmets is nothing more than the Steelmark logo that you can find inside older refrigerators and other appliances. Yeah, very original. Just a poor design that the Squealers swiped from the Steel Institute. Pull up the link below and educate yourself my Squealy little friend.

https://www.google.com/search?q=steel+logo&biw=1366&bih=631&tbm=isch&imgil=V_-C38d8oVOyDM%253A%253BwqCCjJ71F1zIhM%253Bhttps%25253A%25252F%25252Fen.wikipedia.org%25252Fwiki%25252FSteelmark&source=iu&pf=m&fir=V_-C38d8oVOyDM%253A%252CwqCCjJ71F1zIhM%252C_&usg=__iusTT-tfb5gj4Evp8YP8qh5ISDc%3D&ved=0ahUKEwiQwKnEqrzOAhUX5GMKHeKJBLMQyjcINQ&ei=-P2tV5DkI5fIjwPik5KYCw#imgrc=V_-C38d8oVOyDM%3A

That's clever. But the Bengals do have a much better helmet and logo than the Sqealers. The Squealer logo on the side of their helmets is nothing more than the Steelmark logo that you can find inside older refrigerators and other appliances. Yeah, very original. Just a poor design that the Squealers swiped from the Steel Institute. Pull up the link below and educate yourself my Squealy little friend.

https://www.google.com/search?q=steel+logo&biw=1366&bih=631&tbm=isch&imgil=V_-C38d8oVOyDM%253A%253BwqCCjJ71F1zIhM%253Bhttps%25253A%25252F%25252Fen.wikipedia.org%25252Fwiki%25252FSteelmark&source=iu&pf=m&fir=V_-C38d8oVOyDM%253A%252CwqCCjJ71F1zIhM%252C_&usg=__iusTT-tfb5gj4Evp8YP8qh5ISDc%3D&ved=0ahUKEwiQwKnEqrzOAhUX5GMKHeKJBLMQyjcINQ&ei=-P2tV5DkI5fIjwPik5KYCw#imgrc=V_-C38d8oVOyDM%3A

You're lame kiddo. And bengal stripes are nothing more than bengal stripes you see on tigers, and an Eagles logo is nothing but an eagle, so what's your point ya dork?

And I'm not going to open a link explaining how the Steelers logo was adopted from Clevelands Republic Steel, at their recommendation....that logo one of the most beautiful things to ever come out of Cleveland!

Thanks. Antonio Brown is a little punk. The guy gets jacked by Vontaze Burfict and all he's done since is whine and cry about it. The Steelers broke our punters jaw a few years back. Did Kevin Huber whine and cry about it? Nope. Any punishment? Nope. They're the six time Superbowl winning elitist Steelers owned by the Rooney family. They're allowed to violate the rules. Hines Ward also broke Keith Rivers jaw on a blindside hit a few years ago. What punishment did Ward get? Not a thing. Ryan Shazier blindsided Giovani Bernard in the playoffs this past season which was a clear violation of the rules. Not a flag to be found. Steeler coach Mike Munchak pulled Reggie Nelson's hair on the sideline during the same game. Munchak was fined after the game as he should be, but what many people don't know is that Munchak's fine has since been lifted. He doesn't have to pay a dime for assaulting an opposing player. But what should we expect from a team that has a head coach that has blatantly violated the rules in the past by purposely tripping an opposing player. I truly hope to see the Browns give the Steelers a dose of their own medicine this year and match them blow for blow.

I don't think anyone can disagree with this. Even if it cost a season suspension, someone should have knocked AB the fuck out. Right then and there.

I totally realize that by definition I'm a troll. Couldn't care less. Why? Because I personally think of trolls as being not only those that join an opposing teams board, but those that use that forum to degrade the other team and it's members. But like I stated, I could care less so living with it isn't a detriment in the least.

Nevertheless, you still gotta wear the hat:

church-of-merch-krewella-troll-snapback-

Would my posts be less boring if I took the bait and trashed the Browns and everyone on here with middle school jabs?

Well, actually, yes. ;)

Do you really think you know Hue Jackson the coach better than myself?

Possibly, I don't know if you know Jackson about Hue.any more than anyone else. Unless you have some kind of personal intimate relationship with him all you know is what is available to every other fan. You don't have a personal intimate relationship with him, do you?

Another words, I'm sure I could contribute some insight on occasion concerning different topics that some Browns fans are unaware of.

Well, you can contribute what you know. We will be the judge of whether or not it constitutes "insight".

And btw 77, this is normal treatment for anyone who posts on the board who is not a Browns fan. Plus the fact that we have several "dick licking" Bengal fans on here occasionally who have already ruined it for you. Welcome!

Right, at this point 77Bengal's only job here is to emulate Kevin Bacon.

I'm on here to give my opinion as to what the Browns ownership and administration should do in order to improve the team.

then perhaps you should waste more of your time directing your intentions toward the Browns' ownership and administration where it will pointlessly fall on their deaf ears. what exactly was your opinion on what they should do again since you failed to mention even a single word of legitimate advice? oh that's right no one fucking gives a shit.
are you under the impression we never win games vs the Steelers? we have split games the past two years dumbass you don't know shit about the Browns.
and if you mention again we are less talented that the Steelers i'll hunt you down and kick you in the dick so hard your great great grandmother will have an orgasm from her grave. Polomalu, Clark, Taylor, Keisel, Ward, Sanders, and Lebeu all gone. Heath Miller just retired. Martavis Bryant just Josh Gordon'ed himself and Bell is suspended as well. Ben is old and facing possible penalty as well. you don't even know what the fuck you are talking about.
your time and energy would be better spent focusing on ways to help YOUR ownership and brass replace YOUR KEY LOSSES in Sanu and Jones.
be honest, you already miss Hue and are now just trying to be a part of our future.

Just enjoy talking football. And considering the Browns just brought in Hue Jackson, I thought some of you may like discussing him and some other Bengals he brought with him.

For example, did you know that the two RBs that followed Jackson to Cleveland are better than you guys may realize. I'm not saying they're the next Adrian Peterson, but they can definitely contribute on special teams and I wouldn't rule them out at contributing on offense as well.

TWO RBs? wtf are you TALKING about?!? if i were you i'd find another Cle Browns board. this board is for BROWNS FANS, not "friendly" faggoty Bengals fans.

I thought James Wilder Jr. followed Hue to Cleveland, but it looks like he signed with the Bills. Anyway, RB Terrell Watson was a nice pick up. He can contribute on special teams right away but he also shows flashes when rushing. I really hated to see him leave.

Terrell Watson has a photographic memory and is already familiar with Hue's old playbook. i'm sure you DID hate seeing him leave, and hated seeing Hue leave EVEN MORE. tough shit cocksucker!

My bad. I thought you wanted to start a conversation. :P

But seriously, are there any posters on this board that like to talk real football? Like I stated earlier, I'm not on here to troll the board and/or degrade the Browns.

your role here is to get kicked around mercilessly and you will never be accepted as an equal. ever.

stay if you like, but imho you'd be better off moving on...

now, if it appeared you could possibly contribute something toward our team...

FYI, here, our defintion of "Troll" is anyone who is not a Browns fan first. That makes you a troll. Sorry, just live with it.

online a message board troll is not an undesirable creature who lives under a bridge, it is a poster who "chums" the forum dragging flamebait around in hopes of getting others riled up and/or manipulating them for not realizing the joke being played on them.

the best at "trolling" are those who write very few words --about a sentence or two-- and receive multiple paragraphs in return in response. the more efficiently you can effectively waste another's time the higher your troll skill level.

based upon the OP's enormous first post if he/she is actually trolling us they are absolutely horrible at it.

like Mike Tyson's ear biting was just "rough" boxing?

ask around - most of the nfl fans will say the steelers are the most dishonest/cheapshot violent hits team.

for years.

are you under the impression we never win games vs the Steelers? we have split games the past two years dumbass you don't know shit about the Browns.

Actually that's the only thing bengal fan is right about. The browns have lost 6 out of the last 7 meetings. Ten out of the last 12.

It only gets worse before that.

http://www.footballdb.com/teams/nfl/cleveland-browns/teamvsteam?opp=25

like Mike Tyson's ear biting was just "rough" boxing?

ask around - most of the nfl fans will say the steelers are the most dishonest/cheapshot violent hits team.

for years.

No, that's completely different. Mike Tysons bite was dirty. In football that would be in line with stepping on someones limb after a play like Suh did to a GB O lineman, or grabbing an ankle and twisting it like Burfict did to Cam Newton after a tackle, or poking fingers into opposing players facemasks....or like Tyson,...biting.

The Steelers have not been known to do those kinds of terrible things.

Actually that's the only thing bengal fan is right about. The browns have lost 6 out of the last 7 meetings. Ten out of the last 12.

It only gets worse before that.

http://www.footballdb.com/teams/nfl/cleveland-browns/teamvsteam?opp=25

how bout that record from 1946 to 1970? lol

the past is the past, how ya lookin this year? my stats are current and show a trend that seems to favor the Browns and points to continued improvement on our mutual record.

wasn't it just last year the Browns absolutely demolished the Steelers at home with 8 turnovers in a landslide victory? and beat them like 51 - 3 the year before? maybe it was the year before. close wins are still wins but there's no denying the Browns are on the rise.

PS Josh Gordon called, said Antonio Brown wishes he were me. AB is at his ceiling. JG is still coasting on natural ability and his floor is near elite physically. when he gets more exp and polished he's gonna make a lot of NFL corners look really bad.

how bout that record from 1946 to 1970? lol

the past is the past, how ya lookin this year? my stats are current and show a trend that seems to favor the Browns and points to continued improvement on our mutual record.

wasn't it just last year the Browns absolutely demolished the Steelers at home with 8 turnovers in a landslide victory? and beat them like 51 - 3 the year before? maybe it was the year before. close wins are still wins but there's no denying the Browns are on the rise.

PS Josh Gordon called, said Antonio Brown wishes he were me. AB is at his ceiling. JG is still coasting on natural ability and his floor is near elite physically. when he gets more exp and polished he's gonna make a lot of NFL corners look really bad.

You claimed the browns and Steelers typically have been splitting the season series. Fact is they haven't been. End of discussion

You claimed the browns and Steelers typically have been splitting the season series. Fact is they haven't been. End of discussion

And yet...multiple steeler trolls hang out here all day every day. It's like Steeler boards are boring and full of grass-toothed hillbillies.

Fuck you, you dick-licking Kentucky Hillbilly.

Your team hasn't won a playoff game since 1990 and judging by your nerdy post, it was probably the last time you got laid. Or maybe the last time your Mom got laid, and you're still waiting.

What, the Steelers are dirty but the Bengals aren't? The Steelers are just better. Until Hue has two or three years to run this organization then we'll be on top and you'll wonder how you missed your window with Hue to win a playoff game as your team turns to shit and you realize you still live in Kentucky and everything in your trailer smells.

Enjoy watching your team fall apart and wonder what might have been as the Browns ascend to the top and Steelers fall to mediocrity ... but STILL make your team their bitch.

Zombo

I got 2 Minute Abs reading this LMAO (Laughing My Abs Off) at the Troll Patrol...

Then again, the acro for Flugel's Abs is FLABS so I gots to read this every day.

Archived