THE BROWNS BOARD

Hear Me Out First

77Bunghole

at a tailgate last year, we were talking with a few ratbird fans that attended,

they HATE the steelers and steeler fans, with all the cheapshot garbage....

and said that around the league, it's well known that the three rivers armpit

scum are the cheapshot, violent after the whistle dirtiest team in the NFL.

We were watching the olympics last night - team handball, way too dumb

to watch for long. The one "play" we watched, was one defender grabbed

and held the guy with the ball... and reached around and grabbed his groin

and kept wrenching on his parts until he gave up the ball.

Must have been a former walkon that didn't make it with the steelers. Not

violent cheapshot enough.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You sure had a lot to say and what you had to say only indicates one thing to me: Deep down you don't care about your team and you've given up. You may not be aware of this, but reading between the lines, that's exactly what your posts indicate. You and other fans like you, regardless of the team they support, do more harm to their team than good but you don't realize it. In your mind, you think that clever phrases and childish insults elevate yourself in the eyes of your fellow Brown fans when in reality it only demonstrates what you really are. A phony Browns fan.

However, it's never to late to change. Come back at me like a man with some REAL football IQ and you may be surprised of the response you receive. Or maybe not. And lastly, take off your tin foil hat. My decision to post on this board ISN'T a conspiracy to fool, betray or set-up anyone on this board in any way. And although I like Hue Jackson and I think the Browns made a good decision by bringing him in, I'm not concerned with him leaving the Bengals in the least and I doubt the Bengals miss a beat on offense barring injury of course.

never gonna happen bitch tits. you don't even deserve a reply, but i'm feeling charitable.

you make tons of assumptions about us and have zero frame of reference here. essentially, you are clueless and think you know enough to have opinions about us and our board. you don't know how many of us watch Bengal games nor do you even realize what we already know about Hue. in fact, i challenge that i personally know more about Hue than you do. you serve no purpose here other than being a pinata and humorous distraction for entertainment value.

here's a free tip: ten years ago i lurked for 6 months before posting a single word on this forum. try it.

Good insight and I totally agree. But in all due respect, what do you expect from delusional slack jawed Steeler fans that don't like the taste of the medicine their team has dished out for decades?

I expect to read Joe Turkey Jones was the dirty player while Jack Lambert was a real man that hits a 175 lb QB well after the whistle way out of bounds. There was a reason we had backup QB David Mays in there to be the winning QB after the officials refused to kick Lambert out of the game for dirty/bush league football.

Turkey Jones understood the precedent established so on a play with Pittsburgh's QB in a passing pocket holding onto the football, Turkey Jones body slammed him before the whistle blew the play dead. Here's an extract what led to Turkey Jones taking the law and an eye for an eye fate into his own hands:

"in a game against the Browns when Lambert was called for a late hit on Cleveland quarterback Brian Sipe. It was a 15 yard roughing the passer penalty. Lambert was mobbed by the Browns bench, but he was not ejected. He was, though, called into NFL Commissioner Pete Rozelle's office to explain his actions. A week after the incident, Lambert and the Steelers were playing on Monday Night Football and Lambert drew more attention to himself by complaining to a reporter about how quarterbacks get too much protection. His choice of expressing this disapproval, though, was stating, "Quarterbacks should wear dresses."

The same fan base that celebrated Lambert's comments that QBs should wear dresses when asked about Sipe - cried about Turkey Jones hitting their QB. Not much different than the fan base contributing money to condone James Harrison's head hunting adventures used to cry over Jack Tatum and George Atkinson giving Lynn Swan concussions.

I expect to read Joe Turkey Jones was the dirty player ....... Their same fanbase that celebrated Lambert's comments that QBs need to wear dresses when asked about Sipe - cried about Turkey Jones.

And.......40 freaking years later?????........they are still crying......about 1. single. play.......40.......long......long......years......ago

Look....if you have to go back 40 years to find a dirty Browns play.....well, that speaks for itself......

We only need to step back a few seconds to come up with a bunch of dirt on Ward, Brown, Harrison, etc.....(and that doesnt even include the whole rapist thing).....

Steelers have a history of dirty play and despicable behavior...and their fans are just too dumb to see it......end of story.....

And.......40 freaking years later?????........they are still crying......about 1. single. play.......40.......long......long......years......ago

Look....if you have to go back 40 years to find a dirty Browns play.....well, that speaks for itself......

We only need to step back a few seconds to come up with a bunch of dirt on Ward, Brown, Harrison, etc.....(and that doesnt even include the whole rapist thing).....

Steelers have a history of dirty play and despicable behavior...and their fans are just too dumb to see it......end of story.....

Exactly! Remember when the juiced up junkie Greg Lloyd was allegedly going to show Kevin Mack the definition of getting "Physical"? Countless smelling salts later he woke up to questions like "what is your name?" "where are you?" "did you forget your steroids today?" and "weren't you only 160 lbs your first couple years of college?"

Exactly! Remember when the juiced up junkie Greg Lloyd was allegedly going to show Kevin Mack the definition of getting "Physical"? Countless smelling salts later he woke up to questions like "what is your name?" "where are you?" "did you forget your steroids today?" and "weren't you only 160 lbs your first couple years of college?"

Haha...gee how could you forget about this question?..Mack makes the 5X pro bowler eat a Snickers.

Too bad you've sucked at it. Thank God for Ohio State.

And just so you know, Pro Football was born in Western Pa.

8 Pro Football Championships without counting on steroids slam dunks otherwise!

Pro Football wasn't born in PA - it's where the NFL sold its soul to steroids. What's to appreciate when Pittsburgh removed the human part of the performance? You celebrated what Sports Illustrated had to revealed about the body count the Rooneys have been promoting since the 70s? Let me guess how evil the 1 Steeler with a guilty conscience was for his book "False Glory: Steelers and Steroids" describing how pervasive the use of steroids was on that team compared to other teams Courson played for. When the NFL began to drug test - Rooney made sure an unethical doctor that loved buying HGH for use beyond the clinical purpose was employed for 22 years.

I'd love to hear your take on how wonderful Jerry Sandusky is because he coached football in the state of PA in between taking little boys into the shower room.

Calm down.

Try and keep up. No one was crying about Turkey Jones and very few ever do. His hit was fine.

Secondly, if anyone chooses to call Jones' hit dirty, you dont have to go back 40yrs. There was Russels hit on a Bungle, and I believe it was TJ Ward that laid out a Bungle with a shot to the head.

Then the Kirksey thing.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/jake-locker-blasted-in-end-zone-after-scoring-on-browns--dirty-hit-175524004.html

There is one thing you holier than thou bungles and browns are better than the Steelers at...getting arrested.

http://www.bizjournals.com/triangle/slideshow/2014/09/24/nfl-teams-with-most-player-arrests-rankings.html#g31

Calm down.

Try and keep up. No one was crying about Turkey Jones and very few ever do. His hit was fine.

Secondly, if anyone chooses to call Jones' hit dirty, you dont have to go back 40yrs. There was Russels hit on a Bungle, and I believe it was TJ Ward that laid out a Bungle with a shot to the head.

Then the Kirksey thing.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/jake-locker-blasted-in-end-zone-after-scoring-on-browns--dirty-hit-175524004.html

There is one thing you holier than thou bungles and browns are better than the Steelers at...getting arrested.

http://www.bizjournals.com/triangle/slideshow/2014/09/24/nfl-teams-with-most-player-arrests-rankings.html#g31

No, we actually count Pouncey getting arrested at the night club and Bell's and Blount's arrests. We don't subtract our last 3 arrests like you guys need to. Our owner wasn't in charge of hiring the the NFL Commish so Roger Goodfella assured the guy (who reminds him repeatedly that he got him hired) that he could see to it Bell's suspension could get delayed long enough for Rooney's franchise to problem solve his suspension 1 offseason later with an ability to sign former 1st round RB DeAngelo Williams. I don't see other teams getting this type of favoritism.

And just out of curiosity, what hush hushed Big Ben's inventory of 2 victims so quickly? The face of the franchise that has been selling its soul since the 70s to win at all costs isn't anything I could root for.

And how come the only angle Pittsburgh prints about their raged up James Harrison is a heroic one about taking all the fine money fans contributed for his head hunting fines and donating it to the battered women's shelter his wife continues to need throughout his marriage to PEDs in Pittsburgh? Is anyone in Pittsburgh smart enough to ask why does she still need a battered women's shelter? Oh wait, James was a former NFL Defensive Player of the Year that serves as the defensive face of your franchise. Nice!

8 Pro Football Championships without counting on steroids slam dunks otherwise!

Pro Football wasn't born in PA -

I'd love to hear your take on how wonderful Jerry Sandusky is because he coached football in the state of PA in between taking little boys into the shower room.

Geez..I gotta do everything.

http://www.profootballhof.com/football-history/birth-of-pro-football/

Can't forget about those 8 championships lol!

The next time anyone gives a fuck it will be the sports media should this "storied franchise" ever make it to a Super Bowl.

Great story from its founding to 1964. Bad story since 1964....opposite the Steelers.

Sandusky is in Ohio.

Stupid ass question. First I'd love to hear how wonderful Ohio coaches are when they're not coaching.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=coach%20arrested%20in%20ohio%20sex&qs=n&form=QBRE&pq=coach%20arrested%20in%20ohio&sc=0-22&sp=-1&sk=&cvid=4F69F0F7355D4489B699F1C8385D9C23

...and this is the only thing StinkHole is right about and what I was trying to get through to Sisky Fringo. Denying reality doesn't do any good whatsoever. If Sisky wants his team to get better, he and other Browns fans need to start facing reality and demanding better whether it be this board, talk in shows, etc.

Now its time for you not to deny reality. Steelers 10-2 vs. bungles since 2010.

Instead of you coming here giving advice on how to make the browns better, go figure out how to beat the Steelers.

Now its time for you not to deny reality. Steelers 10-2 vs. bungles since 2010.

Instead of you coming here giving advice on how to make the browns better, go figure out how to beat the Steelers.

77Bunghole is so gay he almost makes Stinkhole look cool.

And Stinkhole is an asshat.

Z

No, we actually count Pouncey getting arrested at the night club and Bell and Blounts arrests. Our owner wasn't in charge of hiring the the NFL Commish so Roger Goodfella assured the guy (who reminds him he repeatedly that he got him hired) that he could see to it Bell's suspension could get delayed long enough for Rooney's franchise to problem solve his suspension 1 offseason later with an ability to sign former 1st round RB DeAngelo Williams. I don't see other teams getting this type of favoritism.

And just out of curiosity, what hush hushed Big Ben's inventory of 2 victims so quickly? The face of the franchise that has been selling its soul since the 70s to win at all costs isn't anything I could root for.

And how come the only angle Pittsburgh prints about their raged up James Harrison is a heroic one about taking all the fine money fans contributed for his head hunting fines and donating it to the battered women's shelter his wife continues to need throughout his marriage to PEDs in Pittsburgh? Is anyone in Pittsburgh smart enough to ask why does she still need a battered women's shelter? Oh wait, James was a former NFL Defensive Player of the Year that serves as the defensive face of your franchise. Nice!

You can count Pouncey if like but he wasn't arrested... and Bell and Blount are counted.

The fact still stands.

http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/2015/8/11/9130093/pittsburgh-steelers-fewest-arrests-in-the-afc-north-over-last-5-years

Complain all you like about Harrison, Ward, Ben, AB. If I was a brown fan I'd be whining too..but not that they were "dirty" players.

I'd be whining that that we could have signed or drafted them.

Just a reminder...your hero Jim Brown was the most abusive toward women in the history of the NFL, but you will always embrace him.

One problem with the browns is they have no enforcers. The only team in the division that doesn't.

You gotta have a nasty enforcer, preferably at linebacker.

Think about this, the Steelers had Jack Lambert in the 70's, Greg LLoyd in the 90's, then came Joey Porter after him. Next came James Harrison.

Next to assume the role will be Ryan Shazier. Thank you Ohio and Ohio State for Lambert, Harrison, and Shazier.

What about the 80's? No enforcer. The only decade since 1970 that the Steelers were mediocre.

2956eer.gif

I love this shit...the facemask shove and finger wagging by Lambert, as if to say "stay out of my territory punk".

esut0w.gif

Haha...gee how could you forget about this question?..Mack makes the 5X pro bowler eat a Snickers.

it was awesome. they were playing in 3 Rivers, i was in the stands. they took him out on a stretcher and the Steeler fan relatives i went with that were talking shit the whole way up to the game about Loyd this Loyd that didn't really say an awful lot the rest of the game. :D

the interesting and really weird part was that they actually put a Mack truck with rolling smoke graphic up on their little baby monochrome jumbotron. i will never forget that moment.

it was awesome. they were playing in 3 Rivers, i was in the stands. they took him out on a stretcher and the Steeler fan relatives i went with that were talking shit the whole way up to the game about Loyd this Loyd that didn't really say an awful lot the rest of the game. :D

the interesting and really weird part was that they actually put a Mack truck with rolling smoke graphic up on their little baby monochrome jumbotron. i will never forget that moment.

No that happened in Cleveland. Are you making things up again Fringo?

The euphoria that linebackers experience afield comes during the white Hash of great collisions—enlightenment literally being a blow to the head. Lloyd split two blockers in a game against the Cleveland Browns last year and then met runner Kevin Mack head-on in the open hole. The ensuing crash overwhelmed Lloyd. "I was dizzy, my head was hurting and my eyes were watering," he says of his condition as he staggered to the huddle. "It felt good."

http://www.si.com/vault/1993/09/06/129233/the-last-angry-men-all-the-best-linebackers-play-with-chips-on-their-shoulders

No that happened in Cleveland. Are you making things up again Fringo?

The euphoria that linebackers experience afield comes during the white Hash of great collisions—enlightenment literally being a blow to the head. Lloyd split two blockers in a game against the Cleveland Browns last year and then met runner Kevin Mack head-on in the open hole. The ensuing crash overwhelmed Lloyd. "I was dizzy, my head was hurting and my eyes were watering," he says of his condition as he staggered to the huddle. "It felt good."

http://www.si.com/vault/1993/09/06/129233/the-last-angry-men-all-the-best-linebackers-play-with-chips-on-their-shoulders

seems it happened more than once. B)

in 3 Rivers he left on a stretcher and did not return.

it was the only time i was ever there, some 25-30 yrs ago.

he got KTFO!

i never made anything up before either. but i checked the stats, they support you. clear cut case of Mandela Effect.

never gonna happen bitch tits. you don't even deserve a reply, but i'm feeling charitable.

you make tons of assumptions about us and have zero frame of reference here. essentially, you are clueless and think you know enough to have opinions about us and our board. you don't know how many of us watch Bengal games nor do you even realize what we already know about Hue. in fact, i challenge that i personally know more about Hue than you do. you serve no purpose here other than being a pinata and humorous distraction for entertainment value.

here's a free tip: ten years ago i lurked for 6 months before posting a single word on this forum. try it.

Calling you a 'phony fan' was out of bounds. But you had the rest coming to you and you know it. Your disdain concerning me and my posts is unwarranted and rather childish. Grow up! "in fact, i challenge that i personally know more about Hue than you do." Really? Even if there was a way to prove this which there isn't; it sounds like to two grade school boys arguing about who has the strongest dad. As far as your 'free tip' goes, I'll pass.

Calling you a 'phony fan' was out of bounds. But you had the rest coming to you and you know it. Your disdain concerning me and my posts is unwarranted and rather childish. Grow up! "in fact, i challenge that i personally know more about Hue than you do." Really? Even if there was a way to prove this which there isn't; it sounds like to two grade school boys arguing about who has the strongest dad. As far as your 'free tip' goes, I'll pass.

you sure? it really is a good tip!

at a tailgate last year, we were talking with a few ratbird fans that attended,

they HATE the steelers and steeler fans, with all the cheapshot garbage....

and said that around the league, it's well known that the three rivers armpit

scum are the cheapshot, violent after the whistle dirtiest team in the NFL.

We were watching the olympics last night - team handball, way too dumb

to watch for long. The one "play" we watched, was one defender grabbed

and held the guy with the ball... and reached around and grabbed his groin

and kept wrenching on his parts until he gave up the ball.

Must have been a former walkon that didn't make it with the steelers. Not

violent cheapshot enough.

This has been a truth ever since I started watching the Bengals in the mid-seventies. Say what you want, think what you want; but the Steelers are one of a few 'privileged teams' that are allowed to break the rules without worry of any major punishment whatsoever.

Preaching to the choir. And like you stated, you only have to go back a few years to find multiple dirty hits by the Steelers against many teams throughout the league. I challenge every Browns fan to watch the video I linked below and give an honest opinion of the play.

77Bunghole is so gay he almost makes Stinkhole look cool.

And Stinkhole is an asshat.

Z

From what I see....the reason they don't get along is because of sexual frustration. They know they can't have each other so the awkward attention is negative as opposed to just getting together and doing the nasty.

From what I see....the reason they don't get along is because of sexual frustration. They know they can't have each other so the awkward attention is negative as opposed to just getting together and doing the nasty.

Oh is that what it is ? lol

Now we know the reason why you two get along.

Archived