THE BROWNS BOARD

Hear Me Out First

77Bunghole

Just pointing out that Z had to cheat by using his board privileges.

Had to cheat?

I knocked your teeth out with my first post and never paid much attention to you after that.

You were stupid enough to stick around so you received the same sentence that every other Steeler, Raven or Bengal troll gets in here.

Some can handle it ... some whine like bitches ... I take it you are in the latter group?

Zombo

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't care Stinkhole. Water off a ducks back. Just as meaningless as your posts. Just pointing out that Z had to cheat by using his board privileges. Besides, no team cries more than the piss and black turds. Besides HInes Ward, the Squealers also have cry babies in Ramon Foster, LeVeon Bell, Antonio Brown, Mike Mitchell and last but not least; head coach Mike Tomlin!

I found this video of Stinkhole on YouTube so I decided to post it just to show what a crybaby he and his minions are. Enjoy everyone!

I guess the video taker took a cue from the producers of the Batman TV show who always shot the scenes of the villains in a sideways or cockeyed manner. Nice touch.

Sorry Z, but my teeth wan't knocked out in the least. I laughed as I read that first post of yours including all the others. Like I already stated, it's what I expected. Only pointing out that we're not on even ground concerning your board privileges. That's all. But it's all good. Also, I love the name you gave me as I was a big Beavis and Butthead fan back in the nineties so I'm gonna run with it. Just figuring out how I can use it against Stinkhole. Now that's a troll as well as few other things. And in time, I truly believe that my intentions for posting on this board will become evident and most of you guys will accept me. Besides, my first post really fired this board up so IMO I'm off to a good start. :)

Lets see, the browns had "the drive" and "the fumble"...the bungles had the two assholes, Pacman and Vontage Birthdefect.

The Squealers would LOVE to have Vontaze Burfict on their team and you know it! But they don't so all they can do is whine and cry when he punches them in the mouth by LEGALLY tackling LeVeon Bell and Ben Roethlisberger and sending them to the sideline. Face it! The Squealers are getting a good dose of their own medicine and they can't take it. End of story you phony football fan.

Sorry Z, but my teeth wan't knocked out in the least. I laughed as I read that first post of yours including all the others. Like I already stated, it's what I expected. Only pointing out that we're not on even ground concerning your board privileges. That's all. But it's all good. Also, I love the name you gave me as I was a big Beavis and Butthead fan back in the nineties so I'm gonna run with it. Just figuring out how I can use it against Stinkhole. Now that's a troll as well as few other things. And in time, I truly believe that my intentions for posting on this board will become evident and most of you guys will accept me. Besides, my first post really fired this board up so IMO I'm off to a good start. :)

Your board privileges are not the same as Zombos? No shit Sherlock. He is one of the founders of the board, and it primary administrator.

And here is how you can use your name against Stinkhole: admit that you are both smelly sphincters who spew nothing but effluvia. You guys can commiserate with each other from the same foxhole, surrounded by attackers on either side.

As for your true intentions for posting on this board....what makes you think that anyone will give a cabbage fart about those when you reveal them. "I just want to talk football". Go to fucking Ada Ohio to the Wilson factory and talk to the women there that put the NFL footballs together.

And you say that you fired this board up? No, not really. You just got the same treatment that every other troll here gets. But, keep it up. Browns fans, sure, can use a point of view from their bastard stepchildren.....which is what the Bengals and Ravens are to the Browns, and Bengals/Raven fans are to Browns fans.

Your board privileges are not the same as Zombos? No shit Sherlock. He is one of the founders of the board, and it primary administrator.

And here is how you can use your name against Stinkhole: admit that you are both smell sphincters who spew nothing but effluvia. You guys can commiserate with each other from the same foxhole, surrounded by attackers on either side.

As for your true intentions for posting on this board....what makes you think that anyone will give a cabbage fart about those when you reveal them. "I just want to talk football". Go to fucking Ada Ohio to the Wilson factory and talk to the women there that put the NFL footballs together.

And you say that you fired this board up? No, not really. You just got the same treatment that every other troll here gets. But, keep it up. Browns fans, sure, can use a point of view from their bastard stepchildren.....which is what the Bengals and Ravens are to the Browns, and Bengals/Raven fans are to Browns fans.

Your post is boring and is nothing more than an attempt to kiss Zs ass like a few other posters on this board have demonstrated. And they know who they are. Personally, I like Z but I'm not gonna kiss his ass. His posts are funny in a kind of silly way. That's all.

But seriously Skipper... er, Gilligan or whatever the hell your username is; why all the anger? What's in your past that has brought about all this unwarranted hostility? Were you abused as a child? Physically? Sexually? Or are you afraid that your mom will discover the stash of Playgirls under your mattress? And lastly, if you hate my posts that much, simply put me on your 'ignore' list. Problem solved.

Your post is boring and is nothing more than an attempt to kiss Zs ass like a few other posters on this board have demonstrated. And they know who they are. Personally, I like Z but I'm not gonna kiss his ass. His posts are funny in a kind of silly way. That's all.

But seriously Skipper... er, Gilligan or whatever the hell your username is; why all the anger? What's in your past that has brought about all this unwarranted hostility? Were you abused as a child? Physically? Sexually? Or are you afraid that your mom will discover the stash of Playgirls under your mattress? And lastly, if you hate my posts that much, simply put me on your 'ignore' list. Problem solved.

Sorry that the truth hurts you. I was simply informing you of who you were dealing with, newbie.

And if by agreeing with someone, that to you constitutes kissing their ass.....you CLEARLY have not been around this board for long. Z and I often butt heads...over football matters. But we do drink a beer together at the tailgates...while still arguing.

As for your childish attempts to get under my skin with all the "your mama" shit, sorry, not creative.

As for your claim that I am being hostile....quite the opposite. I am being educational for you.

And where on fucking earth do you get it that I hate your posts? I love your posts. It gives me the opportunity to ride you hard and put you away wet.

I mean, we have a saying in my profession: "Never get into a mud wrestling match with a pig. You just get filthy and the besides, the pig loves it."

Rode hard, put away wet, and covered with mud. That's you. How's it feel?

(and I even complimented you on your video post...did you miss that?)

Had to cheat?

I knocked your teeth out with my first post and never paid much attention to you after that.

You were stupid enough to stick around so you received the same sentence that every other Steeler, Raven or Bengal troll gets in here.

Some can handle it ... some whine like bitches ... I take it you are in the latter group?

Why are you going so easy on him?

Had to cheat?

Zombo

Classic stuff!

Guys here are really easily entertained apparently.

I actually had a good friend of mine tell me that he thought I was often dour.

Imagine that, me, The Gipper, Dour? Well, maybe. I do not find sitcoms generally funny. (Big Bang Theory a major exception). And if I am to watch a movie, it is not usually going to be a comedy....and certainly not a romantic comedy (though there are any number that I do enjoy greatly...I will start a thread on the Movie forum)

I actually had a good friend of mine tell me that he thought I was often dour.

Imagine that, me, The Gipper, Dour? Well, maybe. I do not find sitcoms generally funny. (Big Bang Theory a major exception). And if I am to watch a movie, it is not usually going to be a comedy....and certainly not a romantic comedy (though there are any number that I do enjoy greatly...I will start a thread on the Movie forum)

Oh God help us all.

They would be in the Aransas Refuge... maybe 20 miles shy of Corpus Christi. If you go there's also Mustand Island, a TX State park that has interesting history, but no longer any horses.

Also if you go be sure to hit Cotten's BBQ in Portland, TX...

https://www.fws.gov/refuge/aransas/

http://tpwd.texas.gov/state-parks/mustang-island/park_history

http://www.mikecottensbbq.com/

I used to golf in the Anuhuac area at the Chambers County course... no cranes were hurt... whooping or otherwise.

They would be in the Aransas Refuge... maybe 20 miles shy of Corpus Christi. If you go there's also Mustand Island, a TX State park that has interesting history, but no longer any horses.

Also if you go be sure to hit Cotten's BBQ in Portland, TX...

https://www.fws.gov/refuge/aransas/

http://tpwd.texas.gov/state-parks/mustang-island/park_history

http://www.mikecottensbbq.com/

I used to golf in the Anuhuac area at the Chambers County course... no cranes were hurt... whooping or otherwise.

I will be there in SA at the end of December for graduation, then probably stay over for Christmas.

SA is not exactly "there"... maybe 3 hour drive away... which in Texas is near enough.

But in SA you have to eat at two places...

The latter is one of my favorite restaurants anywhere... outdoor fire pit where they do wild game in addition to steaks, etc., plus a fine wine list with reasonable mark ups. Their "Grey Moss Inn" squash is a bit of an acquired taste, but goes with a really good, depression era story about feeding it to indigent folks passing through. Bit of a splurge, but worthwhile...

But watch your speed on Scenic Loop Drive in the town of Grey Forest.

SA is not exactly "there"... maybe 3 hour drive away... which in Texas is near enough.

But in SA you have to eat at two places...

The latter is one of my favorite restaurants anywhere... outdoor fire pit where they do wild game in addition to steaks, etc., plus a fine wine list with reasonable mark ups. Their "Grey Moss Inn" squash is a bit of an acquired taste, but goes with a really good, depression era story about feeding it to indigent folks passing through. Bit of a splurge, but worthwhile...

But watch your speed on Scenic Loop Drive in the town of Grey Forest.

I have been to a number of Mexican restaurants in SA. My daughter's fave is Tomatillo's on Broadway. We have also been to the crazy one downtown...MiTierra I think. And last time we were there we also ate at Panchito's. Tomatillo's and Panchitos are near her school. TripAdvisor gives Lafogata an OK rating, but says there are other better Mexican restaurant's in town.

Is the "Scenic Loop" anywhere near the Hyatt Wild Oak? That is where we will be staying. West of town.

Archived