THE BROWNS BOARD

Hear Me Out First

77Bunghole

No, that's completely different. Mike Tysons bite was dirty.

Brown's kick was one of the dirtiest play I've ever seen. We all know Tyson had mental issues. Brown was just dirty and needed to be punished hard.

Steeler apologists claim he was "just trying to hurdle over" the punter. That's bullshit. If that was the case he would have pulled back his leg or at least gotten his cleats out of the punters face. Instead he points the cleats at his face and extends his leg. The more I see it the more I think breaking the motherfucker's leg is a bit on the mild side.

Anyway, there isn't even an argument to have with a sane person who knows anything about football.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My worst hated Bengal. Ken Anderson.

The helmets they have now are even worse than the plain ones that said "Bengals". I was like not in a straight line either it just lays out there like a plain gay rainbow.

I'd say my least favorite Bengal would be Dave Lapham. He does the AM radio game day broadcasts down here in Cincy, and he always sounds like he's having a fucking seizure when he's calling the game. Full volume yelling for even the most mundane calls.

Brown's kick was one of the dirtiest play I've ever seen. We all know Tyson had mental issues. Brown was just dirty and needed to be punished hard.

Steeler apologists claim he was "just trying to hurdle over" the punter. That's bullshit. If that was the case he would have pulled back his leg or at least gotten his cleats out of the punters face. Instead he points the cleats at his face and extends his leg. The more I see it the more I think breaking the motherfucker's leg is a bit on the mild side.

Anyway, there isn't even an argument to have with a sane person who knows anything about football.

Dirtier and more blatant than Turkey Jones. And that my friends, is very hard to do.

Are you two for real? AB's hurdle the dirtiest play you ever seen?

I'm sure AB had intentions to kick someone in the face...out in the open, for the refs and everyone to see, knowing paydirt was ahead.

His initial instinct was to hurdle. The punter was way low and his face got in the way, sorry.

Turkey Jones play on Bradshaw wasn't dirty either, and you won't hear Steeler fans crying about it like you babies do.

Jones was driving Bradshaw backwards him refusing to go down, so Jones picks him and does the old pile driver....unlike what Harrison does here to Ochostinko:

2v2z2nd.jpg

Are you two for real? AB's hurdle the dirtiest play you ever seen?

I'm sure AB had intentions to kick someone in the face...out in the open, for the refs and everyone to see, knowing paydirt was ahead.

His initial instinct was to hurdle. The punter was way low and his face got in the way, sorry.

Turkey Jones play on Bradshaw wasn't dirty either, and you won't hear Steeler fans crying about it like you babies do.

Jones was driving Bradshaw backwards him refusing to go down, so Jones picks him and does the old pile driver....unlike what Harrison does here to Ochostinko:

2v2z2nd.jpg

That makes so much sense. Thank you for clearing that up for us. Downward karate kick to the helmet, which drew an immediate flag, was an attempt to hurdle. Got it.

Honestly I just love seeing the bungles and squealers beat up on each other. Saying I am a Browns fan living in Cincinnati, it's always fun to see the top of the AFC North canabilize itself.

Saying I am one of the younger members to post on the forum, I never got to see the amazing team that was stolen from cleveland, I got to grow up watching 4-12, 5-11 seasons from the "new" browns.

I have a little respect for the Ravens just because they were previously the browns until old fart modell took them away from cleveland. I used to hate the bengals because their team was filled with convicts, now thier team is just filled with idiots. And the steelers are the steelers, no explanation needed to hate them with a passion. That playoff game was glorious, watching Rapelisberger go down and then the bengals imploding in the most hilarious of ways.

Bottom line, these two teams are filled with idiots. Burfict is the stupidest player in the league, and Adam Jones isn't much better. And was honestly hilarious seeing Munchack pulling Reggie Nelsons hair, he looked like a damn girl with hair down to his knees.

Instead of trying to tell us what our problems are, maybe go back to your bengals forum and talk about the tremendous losses you took in the offseason, losing sanu, jones, reggie nelson, and Leon hall

"antonio brown just got his vagina in a bind, leaped up into the air, accidently straightened out

his leg to ease the crampsies, and ran into the opposing player"

nah. not buyin it. Lipstick on an ugly pig. Only steeler fans think the lipsticked pig is sexy.

lipstick_on_a_pig_mouse_pad-r192f0de735d

You're lame kiddo. And bengal stripes are nothing more than bengal stripes you see on tigers, and an Eagles logo is nothing but an eagle, so what's your point ya dork?

And I'm not going to open a link explaining how the Steelers logo was adopted from Clevelands Republic Steel, at their recommendation....that logo one of the most beautiful things to ever come out of Cleveland!

Blah, blah, blah, blah. Waaa, waaa, waaa, waaa. Boo hoo hoo hoo. Yakkity yak, yak yak... Sorry dude, but the gigs up. The Bengals, led by Vontaze Burfict and Geno Atkins, are going to continue to give your Squealers a good dose of their own medicine and Squealer fans can't take it. Roethlisberger, Bell and Brown are gonna get lit up again this season by the Bengal D and you know it. The Bengals aren't backing down to the Sqealers like other teams do. They're gonna punch them in the mouth. It's comin' big boy so be prepared to see the John Deere out on the field scraping up Squealer after Squealer.

And now to my Browns friends. This is the attitude that I want to see the Browns bring onto the field vs. the 'piss and black' regardless of where the game is played. Hue Jackson is well aware of the Squealers underhanded tactics and in time I do expect him to build/coach the Browns into a much more physical team then they've had as of late. Like I said, the 'piss and black' may (or may not) win their match-ups vs. the Browns this season, but adopting a killer instinct and matching the Squealers blow for blow should be priority number one. Losing is bad enough. But losing and getting a good ass whippin' in the process is inexcusable. Just my two cents worth.

And btw 77, this is normal treatment for anyone who posts on the board who is not a Browns fan. Plus the fact that we have several "dick licking" Bengal fans on here occasionally who have already ruined it for you. Welcome!

I don't think they've ruined it for me. I think I just have a steeper hill to climb but I'll get there. It takes time to build trust.

Would my posts be less boring if I took the bait and trashed the Browns and everyone on here with middle school jabs?

Well, actually, yes. ;)

Do you really think you know Hue Jackson the coach better than myself?

Possibly, I don't know if you know Jackson about Hue.any more than anyone else. Unless you have some kind of personal intimate relationship with him all you know is what is available to every other fan. You don't have a personal intimate relationship with him, do you?

Another words, I'm sure I could contribute some insight on occasion concerning different topics that some Browns fans are unaware of.

Well, you can contribute what you know. We will be the judge of whether or not it constitutes "insight".

You're one stubborn man Gipper! :) But seriously; point by point, I'm not getting into middle school name calling with Brown fans. To me, that's the epitome of boring and it usually ruins forums. Simply put, many fans just don't want to post on such a board. As far as Hue Jackson goes, I'm pretty confident I have better insight into him as a coach because I've watched him coach the Bengals for several years whereas most Brown fans haven't. And if you want to be my 'judge', go for it. Actually, I welcome it. Thanks, 77

then perhaps you should waste more of your time directing your intentions toward the Browns' ownership and administration where it will pointlessly fall on their deaf ears. what exactly was your opinion on what they should do again since you failed to mention even a single word of legitimate advice? oh that's right no one fucking gives a shit.
are you under the impression we never win games vs the Steelers? we have split games the past two years dumbass you don't know shit about the Browns.
and if you mention again we are less talented that the Steelers i'll hunt you down and kick you in the dick so hard your great great grandmother will have an orgasm from her grave. Polomalu, Clark, Taylor, Keisel, Ward, Sanders, and Lebeu all gone. Heath Miller just retired. Martavis Bryant just Josh Gordon'ed himself and Bell is suspended as well. Ben is old and facing possible penalty as well. you don't even know what the fuck you are talking about.
your time and energy would be better spent focusing on ways to help YOUR ownership and brass replace YOUR KEY LOSSES in Sanu and Jones.
be honest, you already miss Hue and are now just trying to be a part of our future.

TWO RBs? wtf are you TALKING about?!? if i were you i'd find another Cle Browns board. this board is for BROWNS FANS, not "friendly" faggoty Bengals fans.

Terrell Watson has a photographic memory and is already familiar with Hue's old playbook. i'm sure you DID hate seeing him leave, and hated seeing Hue leave EVEN MORE. tough shit cocksucker!

your role here is to get kicked around mercilessly and you will never be accepted as an equal. ever.

stay if you like, but imho you'd be better off moving on...

now, if it appeared you could possibly contribute something toward our team...

You sure had a lot to say and what you had to say only indicates one thing to me: Deep down you don't care about your team and you've given up. You may not be aware of this, but reading between the lines, that's exactly what your posts indicate. You and other fans like you, regardless of the team they support, do more harm to their team than good but you don't realize it. In your mind, you think that clever phrases and childish insults elevate yourself in the eyes of your fellow Brown fans when in reality it only demonstrates what you really are. A phony Browns fan.

However, it's never to late to change. Come back at me like a man with some REAL football IQ and you may be surprised of the response you receive. Or maybe not. And lastly, take off your tin foil hat. My decision to post on this board ISN'T a conspiracy to fool, betray or set-up anyone on this board in any way. And although I like Hue Jackson and I think the Browns made a good decision by bringing him in, I'm not concerned with him leaving the Bengals in the least and I doubt the Bengals miss a beat on offense barring injury of course.

It was dirty as was Hines Wards blindside hit on Keith Rivers which resulted in a broken jaw. The Squealers also broke punter Kevin Huber's jaw with a dirty hit. Squealer safety Mike Mitchell made statements PRIOR to the Bengals/Squealers match-up that he was going to target some Bengals or words to that effect. And what happened? Mitchell targets AJ Green and lays a cheap shot on him giving Green a concussion. And if my memory is correct, Mitchell gets no suspension while Taz gets three games for shutting up a guy who is constantly running his mouth in Antonio Brown. It's the culture of the Squealers. For years they have gotten away with cheap shotting their opponents like no other team in the NFL and when a team fights back, they cry foul. In poll after poll, the Squealers are always rated as one of, if not the dirtiest team in the NFL according the players of the other 31 teams. The good news is this, many teams, including my Bengals, are starting to fight back and I think a lot of teams throughout the NFL are going to follow suit including the Browns in time.

Why?

Because the Squealers are considered to be one of the dirtiest teams in the league by the other 31 teams. They've also been caught cheating more than any other team in the league minus the Jets. They're a corrupt football organization that's allowed to bend or blatantly break the rules because the Rooney's are considered to be football royalty. The Squealers should change their team name to the 'Elitests'.

http://yourteamcheats.com/

like Mike Tyson's ear biting was just "rough" boxing?

ask around - most of the nfl fans will say the steelers are the most dishonest/cheapshot violent hits team.

for years.

Squealer fans are delusional when it comes to viewing their team honestly. Squealer fans have become so accustomed to watching their team play dirty, they don't know how to handle teams like the Bengals and Ravens that give it right back. It's as if they (Squealers) think they have a license to cheat and cheap shot.

And yet...multiple steeler trolls hang out here all day every day. It's like Steeler boards are boring and full of grass-toothed hillbillies.

They do the same thing on Bengal boards. Slack jaws. They talk down to Bengal and Brown fans as if they're better; they know more. They don't. Ohio is the cradle of professional football. Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, Football Hall of Fame, Ohio State Buckeyes (including them because they put a lot of talent in the league), Portsmouth Spartans, Akron Pros, Canton Bulldogs, Dayton Triangles and Paul Brown. Enough said.

Actually that's the only thing bengal fan is right about. The browns have lost 6 out of the last 7 meetings. Ten out of the last 12.

It only gets worse before that.

http://www.footballdb.com/teams/nfl/cleveland-browns/teamvsteam?opp=25

...and this is the only thing StinkHole is right about and what I was trying to get through to Sisky Fringo. Denying reality doesn't do any good whatsoever. If Sisky wants his team to get better, he and other Browns fans need to start facing reality and demanding better whether it be this board, talk in shows, etc.

And yet...multiple steeler trolls hang out here all day every day. It's like Steeler boards are boring and full of grass-toothed hillbillies.

They just want to rub their six Super Bowl victories in your face. Plain and simple. They're football elitests that don't know half of what they think they do and they think the rules don't apply to them. They truly are delusional.

Just like I told you. They're delusional. The rules don't apply to them. They think they should be allowed to cheap shot opposing players but how dare anyone think they should receive the same.

Honestly I just love seeing the bungles and squealers beat up on each other. Saying I am a Browns fan living in Cincinnati, it's always fun to see the top of the AFC North canabilize itself.

Saying I am one of the younger members to post on the forum, I never got to see the amazing team that was stolen from cleveland, I got to grow up watching 4-12, 5-11 seasons from the "new" browns.

I have a little respect for the Ravens just because they were previously the browns until old fart modell took them away from cleveland. I used to hate the bengals because their team was filled with convicts, now thier team is just filled with idiots. And the steelers are the steelers, no explanation needed to hate them with a passion. That playoff game was glorious, watching Rapelisberger go down and then the bengals imploding in the most hilarious of ways.

Bottom line, these two teams are filled with idiots. Burfict is the stupidest player in the league, and Adam Jones isn't much better. And was honestly hilarious seeing Munchack pulling Reggie Nelsons hair, he looked like a damn girl with hair down to his knees.

Instead of trying to tell us what our problems are, maybe go back to your bengals forum and talk about the tremendous losses you took in the offseason, losing sanu, jones, reggie nelson, and Leon hall

Burfict isn't the stupidest player in the league and his numbers prove it. Dirty? Yes. But not stupid. And the losses you mentioned aren't big losses at all. Jones was always injured and Sanu is slow and he completely disappears for long stretches of games. WRs Tyler Boyd, Branden LaFell, Cody Core and others will be a better group in time. Maybe as soon as this year. :)

Your logic concerning the pulling of Reggie Nelsons hair makes no sense at all unless you're a Squealer fan. Mike Munchak pulled an opposing player by the hair on the sideline and he was fined shortly thereafter as he should be. Then the league revoked his fine because he coaches for the Rooney's and/or the Elitest Squealers. What don't you get about that? Blatant privilege.

I'd say my least favorite Bengal would be Dave Lapham. He does the AM radio game day broadcasts down here in Cincy, and he always sounds like he's having a fucking seizure when he's calling the game. Full volume yelling for even the most mundane calls.

Who's your least favorite Steeler(s)?

"antonio brown just got his vagina in a bind, leaped up into the air, accidently straightened out

his leg to ease the crampsies, and ran into the opposing player"

nah. not buyin it. Lipstick on an ugly pig. Only steeler fans think the lipsticked pig is sexy.

lipstick_on_a_pig_mouse_pad-r192f0de735d

What about the hit James Harrison put on Colt McCoy?

Why does this feel like a modern day version of Westside Story that's going to end up in a spelling b between a group of Steelheads with a sum of 2 brain cells and 1 Cincy fan excited to see them struggling with one syllable words?

Congrats, Told you we give out Trophies..Man did you stir up some shi$..

I'm gonna be blunt but honest and I hope all the Brown fans on this board do the right thing by not tearing into me, but the Steelers instead.

The Bengals and the Ravens match the Steelers hit for hit, blow for blow, most of the time. But the Browns, for the most part, don't. They just take it. This represents the main reason I started posting on this board. I WANT the Browns to play the Steelers as physical as the Steelers play them. And if any Browns fan on this board denies that they wouldn't enjoy watching such this fall, they're lying. Win or lose, the Browns, in my opinion, need to get much more physical. It's gonna take Hue some time to get this done, but in time I think he will.

The problem and/or weakness I see for the Browns in getting this done this season, is a weak/shaky offensive line. But the Brown defense is much better than many realize and they have some players that can lay the wood to the Steelers when need be. By the way, DT Danny Shelton is a much better player than he showed last year. Physically speaking, he's a beast that could have a break out season with Hue pushing him and a player that could give Roethlisberger and Bell fits.

Why does this feel like a modern day version of Westside Story that's going to end up in a spelling b between a group of Steelheads with a sum of 2 brain cells and 1 Cincy fan excited to see them struggling with one syllable words?

Good insight and I totally agree. But in all due respect, what do you expect from delusional slack jawed Steeler fans that don't like the taste of the medicine their team has dished out for decades?

Archived