THE BROWNS BOARD

Debate Night!

MLD Woody

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not even watching at this point. These aren't even debates just two assholes taking potshots at each other. No diehard supporter of either is going to have their mind changed by anything but I feel like trump's main chance at the undecided voters was sunk by the "grab em by the pussy" tape

Trump started out awfully slow. Hillary started off strong, but has tapered off. A given, considering that his tape was the opening topic. He hit her pretty hard and effectively on foreign policy. He looks much more comfortable than last debate. I'd call the debate pretty much even at this point, which is an overall win for Trump - His grab em by the pussy video will be out of the newscycle tomorrow.

There's discussion about sex tapes at a presidential debate. America is really in a shallow and shameful place. We'really going to have a painful fall before long.

Honestly, I think we're so far down the rabbit hole now that no one person can save us..

I just take solace in the fact that no matter who wins, at last after 8 long painful years we'll have a president in the white house that actually likes pussy..

Archived