THE BROWNS BOARD

Debate Night!

MLD Woody

Again, this is why every source I link includes other polls outside of CNN. You keep bringing that one up like the others quoted in all these sources somehow don't exist.

538 cited 2 "scientific polls"

The CNN one which isn't a good poll for reasons mentioned - and the YouGov poll which had 48% Hillary voters surveyed compared to 42% Trump voters. YouGov poll also was a much closer margin than the CNN poll, 47/42

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the other hand I am fairly fond of ambers, as long as they are not all just relabelled Killian's Red... which I understand is a thing with many so-called micros...

On the other hand I am fairly fond of ambers, as long as they are not all just relabelled Killian's Red... which I understand is a thing with many so-called micros...

Of course with thousands of micro Brews in existence you're going to have some sort of repeats amongst different styles of beer.

There can't really be all that much difference between Amber Porter's stats pilsners Etc. I think I pa has a wider range kind of like calling something jazz.

WSS

WSS

Archived