THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. Cowboys Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's sad really all the football geniuses who think that if we had drafted a different qb or zeke we would look better some how. Dream on! We need linemen and defense in a bad way.

Not upset they aren't winning thought 4-12 would've been the high water mark but it appears once again the "reboot" 2016 draft yielded us a #2 WR, a rotational DE on a good team and a possible "game" manager QB. Can't control either side of the line of scrimmage. I don't think Dak is the second coming of Tom Brady but it sure does help to have an OLine.

we ain't winning a game...this team looks like a bunch of kids out there, not rookies. after watching what dallas did to them..and you know what, I think dallas hit the brakes in the second half...they could have easily scored another 10-14 pts...easily..this team looks as bad as the 99 team at this point...even the announcers were in a way mocking this boneheaded organization for the past draft picks and missing on the elliot's and the prescotts of the league..did you see hasshit in the the pressbox sitting with jim brown...he looked fucking lost and twice he looked at jim, and jim was silent, just as silent as he could be without even turning his head towards hasshit...

We're just not a good football team

0-9 SU 2-7 ATS and 6-3 OVER, practically a huge neon sign saying EASY MONEY, BET AGAINST CLEVELAND + THE OVER, there will be big points well most games 47' O/U today only scored 45.

Sure makes it hard for us diehards to get up for and enjoy the games every week.

(Remember the players get well paid win or lose.)

GO BROWNS!

Prescott was considered a premiere player before the draft? News to me.

He was passed up by EVERY NFL team several times, projected a round 3 or 4 guy which is where he went. Things like this happen all the time just like round 1 occasional busts.

College to Pro is a big leap, at least they cut back on the obscene rookie bonuses some which also ruined a lot of "prospects".

I tried to sell him that way here, but it fell on deaf ears, especially after the doubtful DWI.

Hinsight is 20/20 and predraft with the DWI/OVI I wanted no part of Dak. We have just cut bait with a resident alcoholic QB, wasn't taking a chance on another.

Congrats to the Cowboys, they have a solid player.

Johnny drank and partied his way through college,, Dak made 1 out of character mistake..... our FO is and has been WORTHLESS for 20 years

Johnny drank and partied his way through college,, Dak made 1 out of character mistake..... our FO is and has been WORTHLESS for 20 years

True, the FO has blown countless top draft picks since 1999.

Archived