THE BROWNS BOARD

Osu active shooter...

Clevfan4life

lets put it this way. How many kids watched Rambo butcher 1000 vietnamese and wanted to go join special forces? Made that their life goal? Well These murdering fucks in little black hoods are their Rambo. They see these guys on the internet, muslims like themselves, who appear to be strong warriors beheading their enemies (nevermind that these enemies are often not combatants, but civilians.) and it makes them feel powerful when they feel weak, and ostracized for their religion. Will this guy ever be truly invited into American society? Will the evil whites ever accept him, not to mention the blacks who often get a pass on racism? Or will they always be somewhat wary of him. Polite but never quite fully accepting? Well Now is his chance to be a hero for his own people.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rambo didn't murder innocent civilians. And this isn't over. Here's an artice about a lot of examplex of stupidass,

ignorant liberal emotional stupid kneejerking. Any op, and they go ballistic with indignation, even when

the OSU murders weren't about shooting by the Muslim lone wolf..(from, most recently to them, Pakistan...)...

I couold be wrong, but I haven't heard anything from his parents......

Meanwhile, with the left, they get outraged over false narratives like a big time wrastiin' show.

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20161201/gun-control-supporters-race-to-embarrass-themselves-following-osu-stabbing-attack

but the false narratives, in the democratic party leftwing sombeitches' political war with everybody else,

will never stop.

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20161201/dnc-chair-frontrunner-rep-keith-ellison-d-minn-is-an-anti-second-amendment-radical

Ellison is one of the worst - yet the dnc is considering him to lead their party.

That ought to clinch the underlying motive and denial about what they have been doing all along.

Ellison is just another dirtbag fighting windmills against everybody in American who isn't left.

Rambo didn't murder innocent civilians.

Technically he didnt but those movies served to indoctrinate generations of American kids to hate the "gooks". Those movies didn't exactly portray the Vietcong as they actually were....men fighting for the inalienable right under god to determine their own destinies. They were literally the freedom fighters fighting foreign invaders. And much of what they did to American pow's was in response to what was done to them. An old vet I used to work with who worked with the Thai squads told me flat out the world never knew the things going on during that war and the U.S was in the middle of it.. when military intelligence needed something they brought in men from Thailand to do the dirty work that would get them a visit to The Hague and brought up on war crimes. That too was never depicted in Rambo movies. It's interesting what you learn about the world when u put ur ears to the tracks and listen for the coming truth train

it's interesting that you can correlate completely separate and unrelated twisted facts into

your lunatic like raving episodes.

Idiot, cysko brought up rambo and u sought to clarify something to him but per ususl with you its a false clarification. I may have quoted you but what i wrote went more in hand with what cysko wrote. But you cant follow along because ur an idiot

idiot, I just disagreed with the Rambo analogy posted by Cysko,

and then I let you know your incessant psycho-drama with rambling twisted facts

doesn't help you explain any point you might be trying to make.

I think you disagree because you don't understand. That's not a surprise to me.

Cals an idiot. He doesnt understand that westerners portrayed as meddling incessantly in the affairs of muslims, which thete is some truth to btw, aren't "innocent" in the eyes of extremists. So i concur with ur assessment that these extremist groups are like mythical rambo or paul bunyan like characters fighting satan. Cal doesnt really understand how we're the great satan over there. Right or not its perception. Look atl the misconceptions we have about people all over the world. It goes both ways.

the analogy is dumb. the islamic terrorists have been around for centuries... many centuries.

the blame that on Rambo is stupid, especially on the point of Rambo didn't target innocent civilians.

it was dumb.

Im shaking about what? Anyway ur an old pussyboy wjo runs to board admins when his surgically constructed vagina gets chafed and dry. And thats an undeniable fact uou cant dispute.....☕️️

Dude, you're a pussy. Always have been, always will be. That is a FACT.

Dude, you're a pussy. Always have been, always will be. That is a FACT.

It's a fact in your mind but that doesn't mean shit. I have actual real world proof you're a flaming real world poosy boy. Legit. Irrefutable. And you know it poosy boy. Who else here has gone running off to zombo when their little poosy feelings got hurt? No one else but you that im aware of. You're a verified sissy boy who screams, cries and runs to his daddy when he gets butthurt. You can never get away on this board with calling someone else a pussy ever again. Ever. You're an emasculated little old gelding boy now just accept it and stfu.

the analogy is dumb. the islamic terrorists have been around for centuries... many centuries.

the blame that on Rambo is stupid, especially on the point of Rambo didn't target innocent civilians.

it was dumb.

again, making it clear you don't understand what I was saying at all.

I was not "blaming it on Rambo" you idiot. I was making a comparison, that these kids are watching something on the internet that makes them feel powerful, much like Rambo or, really, any action movie did for generations of American youth, and they seek to emulate that. Rambo had nothing to do with it except as a comparison, you numb fruitcake.

They don't care that it's innocent civilians, and in fact it's never touched upon in the videos they're watching. All they see is these guys are cool and powerful and do what they want and don't take shit off of anyone. And they themselves are not powerful. They're living in a place where even though the tolerance nazis would have you believe otherwise, pretty much everyone is wary of their religion. They feel ostracized and outcast because of it. So they emulate someone who appears to be strong.

Can I make this any more clear to you? Or are you still stuck on Rambo?

except cleve, your pseudo-intellectual fake outrage is making you look like you don't ever have a clue.

why not, then, Cysko, use batman, or Yosemite Sam, El Kabong, or any character in any movie

like Die Hard, any John Wayner, Chuck Norris movie? and they have been exactly doing what they

have been doing since the early centuries.

How the hell does anybody think them watching "Rambo" make them want to be powerful enough

to cause mass murder to innocent civilians.

I think what is idiotic, is the idea your analogy represents. no workee.

Cal, I think you misread the initial post. No Muslim kid is watching Rambo. However, they are watching ISIS videos that make them think they can be a badass (still a scumbag, mind you). Otherwise, they don't have any strong Muslim heroes.

American 80s kids had Rambo, Chuck Norris, etc which made kids want to grow and be tough like them. Lil Jimmy Jihad sees his ISIS videos and wants to be one of the supposed powerful characters in those ISIS propaganda videos.

maybe, a tad bit.

but Cysko said, in part:

"Made that their life goal? Well These murdering fucks in little black hoods are their Rambo. "

this is saying that American kids seeing the movie Rambo fighting the bad military guys.....want

to be like that...

and the terrorists seeing youtube videos, which show and/or tell disciples to do bad stuff to innocent people...

nah. I drop it asap because it isn't "their rambo". This terrorist crap started a couple of thousand years ago.

It isn't just seeing a youtube isis video. I just reject the analogy. The isis videos are not showing any wannabe

terrorist anything like the analogy suggests.

"being a tough, good guy battling terrorists" <> "being a terrorist and inspiring others to join terrorism"

nah. The only general connection is media influence and it goes all to hell after that.

NOTE: I used "Rambo" in quotes, admitting that it wasn't really the Rambo movie literally.

Archived