THE BROWNS BOARD

Osu active shooter...

Clevfan4life

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's different then - she clearly settled for your frozen 25% beef burger at age 12 before she'd had a chance to go out in to the real world and experience proper meat ;)

She is beyond looks and has been my better half and if wasn't for her I'd only be half a man. Now that the kids are grown with their own families we now enjoy life. It didn't used to be this way we had rough times feeding 5 boys. When you get older you acquire more than just material things you get to appreciate what your hard work has done. I'm rambling here....have a good day everybody.

Best sausages in the world...

Matter of fact I have a pacage of bangers a package of white and black pudding in my freezer as we speak.

Can't say as its superior to American country sausage, Slovenian or Hungarian or polish or German sausage, or Italian sausage but it's definitely unique and good stuff.

For the record I've been known to make an excellent batch of Yorkshire pudding.

WSS

I genuinely prefer british sausages. At least, when you're comparing like for like - I'm talking the cooked, not cured version, so not black pudding vs chorizo, but the proper seasoned sausage meat in a proper, natural casing, as opposed to the bland, unflavoured nonsense in a plastic tube you get in germany and consequently the US. You shouldn't be able to snap sausages...

I've had sausages from all over - vietnamese sausages are quite nice - but still prefer british. Same goes for beer.

I genuinely prefer british sausages. At least, when you're comparing like for like - I'm talking the cooked, not cured version, so not black pudding vs chorizo, but the proper seasoned sausage meat in a proper, natural casing, as opposed to the bland, unflavoured nonsense in a plastic tube you get in germany and consequently the US. You shouldn't be able to snap sausages...

I've had sausages from all over - vietnamese sausages are quite nice - but still prefer british. Same goes for beer.

Don't brits drink pisswater beer warm?

I didn't mean the black and white pudding counted as sausage, just mentioning that I had some that I purchased when I purchase the Bangers.

WSS

Going out on a limb - I'm guessing I don't see the best version sausages from around the world for sale in my local supermarket, and you maybe don't get the best version of british sausages, so our opinions are probably skewed slightly.

Archived