THE BROWNS BOARD

Osu active shooter...

Clevfan4life

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Id had fucking boddingtons, well not a whole bottle thats physically impossible. But ive had that and like one other british beer so Im clearly an expert. An expert at knowing warm, colored toilet water when i taste it

You drink toilet water? Lmao

I got a nice 12 inch Croatian Sausage. The British ladies love it....

Shut it microdick. You've git a shriveled old non functioning baby dick that sits on ur balls like a 24/7 halfie. You've prob never peed straight down without thumb and forefinger acting like forceps.....ur entire adult life.

Going out on a limb - I'm guessing I don't see the best version sausages from around the world for sale in my local supermarket, and you maybe don't get the best version of british sausages, so our opinions are probably skewed slightly.

Most likely. We just happen to have a lot of Eastern Europeans who settled in this area a couple Generations ago and the Slovenian, Hungarian polish Etc sausage are really excellent. That's it sausages good s*** to begin with.

I'm not talking about a cheap package of Yankee weenies. Even though on a nice soft bun with mustard and ketchup I do enjoy a dozen or so of those at a sitting!

WSS

Beer that isn't served ice cold, sure. Not warm, though. Served from barrels in the cellar, in which the ambient temperature is chilly.

Cellar temp is around 55 Fahrenheit.

And usually pumped up from the basement with nitrogen rather than CO2 which makes for a much smaller bubbles.

A lot of American microbreweries will feature one or two cask-conditioned Brit Style Beer.

For the record every beer is served in Ireland was cold.

WSS

Shut it microdick. You've git a shriveled old non functioning baby dick that sits on ur balls like a 24/7 halfie. You've prob never peed straight down without thumb and forefinger acting like forceps.....ur entire adult life.

Actually it's men with larger penis that are not erect are because of masturbating at an early age. If DieHard has a little pecker while not erect makes him the norm; not a pervert.

True enough. But we serve similar beers in every American state as well as Canada and Mexico so... And I've never been to Ulster who seem to mimic England's traditions more closely from what I'm told.

WSS

Yeah I guess. I won't dispute, ale is served warmer than lager. But in my experience that's a good thing - the colder the beer the less you taste it, and with lager that's good because it literally tastes like piss.

Actually it's men with larger penis that are not erect are because of masturbating at an early age. If DieHard has a little pecker while not erect makes him the norm; not a pervert.

Ok i dont know what that was all about but diehard has a little dick, which is why he went and got an asian wife. Thats all im saying.

Man u really post some weird shit sometimes.

Ok i dont know what that was all about but diehard has a little dick, which is why he went and got an asian wife. Thats all im saying.

Man u really post some weird shit sometimes.

The truth is weird to some people Cleve.

Truthfully a man with a little penis is rare. Basically average is the norm but basing a non erect penis to one that's erect isn't fair in comparison. If you see old time statues they don't have dongs hanging; they have the truthful innocence decorated in art.

Ok I'm done with the dick talk.

The truth is weird to some people Cleve.

Truthfully a man with a little penis is rare. Basically average is the norm but basing a non erect penis to one that's erect isn't fair in comparison. If you see old time statues they don't have dongs hanging; they have the truthful innocence decorated in art.

Ok I'm done with the dick talk.

Statues *did* have dongs hanging until the pope decided it was too immoral or whatever and ordered them be 'removed' - cue people going around the museums and wherever literally snapping dicks off.

Also german beer is really disappointing.

I think you can find good beer anywhere, but no way german beer is disappointing.

There's some amazing stuff from the worlds oldest brewery (weihenstephan) and many other good ones like ayinger, schneider weisse, etc.

The UK idk - they seem to love their stouts over there. I'm not too crazy about them, but I've had a few good British pale ales before.

Cleve takes the eastern European sausages both orally and rectally, if ya know what I'm sayin....

I reject your projection. Own up to ur own fgtry navy homo boy. I bet u sit infront of the couch and eryday dreaming of the old times when u could visit the bathhouses at will huh? These days that o2 tank isnt very convenient to setup infront of the wall of glory, is it?

Yes Chris the Germans are famous for beer but I've never been a huge fan of it. A couple of microbrews I enjoy well enough have Brew Masters who are sticklers about the Purity laws. That doesn't leave much leeway for a variety of interesting beer. Once at the church Brew Works in Pittsburgh we had a really nice black pepper flavored IPA but found out the brewmaster was on vacation and the assistant brewmaster made it.

WSS

Im down for the shot of jack but if theres anything worse than warm British urine its american colored septic tank runoff. Micro brews here like fat tire are awesome tho

Fucking overpriced fag beer. I'd rather have a flat tire than a fat tire.

Archived