THE BROWNS BOARD

Osu active shooter...

Clevfan4life

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cal, I think you misread the initial post. No Muslim kid is watching Rambo. However, they are watching ISIS videos that make them think they can be a badass (still a scumbag, mind you). Otherwise, they don't have any strong Muslim heroes.

American 80s kids had Rambo, Chuck Norris, etc which made kids want to grow and be tough like them. Lil Jimmy Jihad sees his ISIS videos and wants to be one of the supposed powerful characters in those ISIS propaganda videos.

He didn't misread it he just failed to understand because "Rambo ain't no mooslim. 'Murica"

Actually, and I know it's off topic a little bit, but the idea of crushing up Cheetos and using them as a breading for chicken sounds pretty good.

They weren't bad if you got them fresh and it's not something you'd want everyday. The kids liked them really well but you only got 9 of them for $3.23.

You, diehard, never say anything funny or in jest. Everything is deadly serious to you because, I assume, your IQ is roughly the same as a toad. Clearly what I said was what you would call a zinger.

It's because clearly fuck face, you have no sense of humor. Go hide from the black people now.

Archived