THE BROWNS BOARD

Dorial Green Beckham! ~~~~~Waiver Wire~~~~~

PoeticG

Wide WR on the Waiver Wire!  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Should we pick up Dorial Green-Beckham?

• Yes
    • No

:lol: I have nothing to do with why he's unemployed again. I'm just telling you why based on things I heard about him from former Titans covering the team on the radio. And these were guys that couldn't wait to see him practice...

He's been cut by 2 different teams that needed WR help

He doesn't run good routes

He doesn't get open

He doesn't learn the plays

He doesn't show good effort

He disappointed 2 different college programs that took a chance on him

So, what do NFL teams look for with guys on the bubble? Is this the type of guy willing to bust tail on Special Teams? More specifically, is he an asset or just the 1st syllable of it?

Show me the proof.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both links I posted earlier are more than enough proof.

Read the thread.

Yup, look at the video. Frequently isn't where he's supposed to be, and when he is, has Gregg Little- Braylon Edwards hands of stone.

Show me the proof.

I've already typed what has been said about why he's been released in TN numerous times by the people paid to cover the team on the radio. 2 of them are former Titans that were looking forward to watching him. Does all that only count if I repeat it a 5th time? There's 2 different threads wasting our time about this guy so it's up to you to read what I've already said. Even worse, TN only won 3 games in 2015 when they decided they had seen enough of the Tin Man.

Not to worry, he got another opportunity by another team that really needed WRs and he showed them the same sweet nothings.

Hey, remember what I told you about Michael Floyd when you wanted us to go after him? People don't just let a talented WRs go if there isn't any baggage. DGB isn't talented and lacks work ethic. You want proof? Which of the 32 teams wants to waste time on strike 3? He's unemployed like Couch says.

I've already typed what has been said about why he's been released in TN numerous times by the people paid to cover the team on the radio. 2 of them are former Titans that were looking forward to watching him. Does all that only count if I repeat it a 5th time? There's 2 different threads wasting our time about this guy so it's up to you to read what I've already said. Even worse, TN only won 3 games in 2015 when they decided they had seen enough of the Tin Man.

Not to worry, he got another opportunity by another team that really needed WRs and he showed them the same sweet nothings.

Hey, remember what I told you about Michael Floyd when you wanted us to go after him? People don't just let a talented WRs go if there isn't any baggage. DGB isn't talented and lacks work ethic. You want proof? Which of the 32 teams wants to waste time on strike 3? He's unemployed like Couch says.

What I'm saying is bring him in and lets have a look. We need wr's.

What I'm saying is bring him in and lets have a look. We need wr's.

We know what you're saying, what everyone else is saying is that it's a waste of time. DGB doesn't have a job because every team in the league can see what he is and have talked to the two teams who already "brought him in for a look"

Bringing in a bum who used to play WR doesn't solve any problems in the Browns WR room.

We know what you're saying, what everyone else is saying is that it's a waste of time. DGB doesn't have a job because every team in the league can see what he is and have talked to the two teams who already "brought him in for a look"

Bringing in a bum who used to play WR doesn't solve any problems in the Browns WR room.

Well said Royce. I can't believe there are people in here not accepting no about this bum. Doerayme's Greenso Phuckem might want to show up looking motivated instead of entitled. The word is he has a hollow inner chest with the following symptoms:

Refuses to learn the playbook

Doesn't try hard

Doesn't run good routes

Doesn't get open

History of trouble off the field

Why does this guy deserve to waste a 3rd team's time? What's the gotta have here?

DGB has nothing to offer.

I really think it's a relationship issue - people who speak positively of bringing in this doofus actually want to be The One to "save" [DGB/The Browns WR room] and so they refuse to accept the reality of his terrible performance. When presented with his facts they dig in harder because reality is too painful to comprehend..

Ok then fuck DGB but I'm looking at the waiver wire real close in the next coming month.

There you go! I think our FO will also be looking at the waiver wire for WRs, DBs, LBers and TEs (that can also block at this time).

Given the new roster cutdown rule it will be interesting to see how active the waiver wire is through Camps.

Archived