THE BROWNS BOARD

Garrett Hurt Already

TopDawg31

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Gutting it out?

Interesting statement from a guy who did not demonstrate that he watched any of our first three games.

If Garrett GUTS it out, he'll likely be cut before the beginning of next season... kinda like Haden gutted it out for us last year and was rewarded by being let go to the Steelers. Good for Joe, Bad for US. When is this shit going to change?

41 minutes ago, stillmotion said:

It's just dumb to call the guy a bust before he's played a damn NFL down.

We're unlucky he got hurt before the season, and yes he is injury prone, but we need playmakers all over.

If Hue and Sashi miss on the Kizer pick, and the other picks, we'll be in a world of hurt.

I've always been an advocate of taking top QB talent, and i'd of liked Trubinsky, or a better QB prospect.

Not to say that Kizer doesn't have the ability to be great, but do Browns fans have three years to wait for him to "develop".

I just want to know what the end game strategy for the moneyball plan.

We took the best playmaker available analytically (garrett) but we traded down instead of picking malik hooker.

Yes, only the Browns could be 'so lucky' to have their No. 1 draft pick hurt before the season.  Man we are some lucky mother fuckers.

Just now, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Yes, only the Browns could be 'so lucky' to have their No. 1 draft pick hurt before the season.  Man we are some lucky mother fuckers.

Hurt before the season equals "bust" in My book

4 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Im still curious as to this preseason ghoolies talking about where garett got manhandled. Pretty sure i watched every game and saw he is already our most powerful rusher. Dude one armed the saints or tamp LT straight back into the qb. Zumba?

Your mistake is reading what an obese 60 year old internet troll posted.

Both Danny Shelton and Myles Garret. That is a big part of our Defensive Front. Now we have Meder and Conley flanked by Ogbah and Nassib. It's nearly the same team as last season, except we have Pepper... Oh GOD I hope Peppers is hot and not a flopapeno

7 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Im still curious as to this preseason ghoolies talking about where garett got manhandled. Pretty sure i watched every game and saw he is already our most powerful rusher. Dude one armed the saints or tamp LT straight back into the qb. Zumba?

Straight to the QB? LMAO.  Yes, the tackles let him run himself out. He never REACHED the QB,  did he?

2 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

If Garrett GUTS it out, he'll likely be cut before the beginning of next season... kinda like Haden gutted it out for us last year and was rewarded by being let go to the Steelers. Good for Joe, Bad for US. When is this shit going to change?

For everyone that has to be within 3 feet of you, please get the smell of Joe's dick off of your breath. The guy was 28, constantly hurt, and a complete liability. If you managed a team it would be full of mid 30s has-beens who give up 60 points a game but they are loyal so 60 it is.

3 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Let me help you come to face with reality. You are 100% correct with your tongue -in-cheek suggestion that the sky is NOT falling. The sky has already fallen, Pippy. For the sky to fall, it would have had to first been elevated. 1 - 15 = The Sky already fell.

1) More than any expert, I was not just against Garrett, I foretold that it was not just the wrong pick, but it was a total waste of a #1 #1.  You simply do not use a #1 #1 on a fucking guy who doesn't want to be drafted by your team. Are you fucking people morons with your excuses?

2) Think about this; The Browns have had FIVE, count them FIVE first round picks in 2 years and STILL, do not have a top QB talent nor a top WR talent. THAT....is a fallen sky. It isn't just that Garrett is another bust, or that I knew this before anyone, it is the LOST opportunity. No QB was worth a #1 #1? No shit? Which one of you jackoffs actually think Garrett was the better pick than Trubisky? Really, come make us laugh. I really want to hear that pile of horseshit logic.

3) For you fucking morons saying " two weeks for the next report isn't bad, I will wait to hear what happens?" YOU ARE FUCKING CLUELESS MORONS. You go on and on and on and on, mindlessly about how the Browns are MANAGING ASSETS................ Well guess what, dumb fucks.................that is exactly what they are doing in being hush with Garrett. DAMAGE CONTROL. The FO is already looking at hopefully patching this piece of shit up, getting him to play a few games, and then, trying to palm him off on another team under the guise that we really like him, but we need a QB...................This is KWII all over again. Anyone who believes this is an idiot.

Hey Hoorta............... scold me again about "the experts at University Hospital have made sure to check him out and give him a clean bill of health". I guess the "experts" at University Hospital are like our FO............................... JACKOFFS.

Garrett is a pile of shit. He is not a badass, he is not hard..................no more than a fucking Zumba instructor. THAT is what you have here, a fucking Zumba instructor. A gym athlete...............Maybe he can have a new TV exercise show for fat ass housewives. In the 50's it was Jack LaLane.  Garrett is a fucking Zumba instructor. A Zumba instructor who wants to be a Cowboy. Jerry Jones just spit up beer into his bush laughing at this dumb fucking waste of a #1  #1

If you're right about Garrett, you know more about who to draft than 95% of the scouts and GMs in the NFL who had him as a rare talent- so why don't you apply for a job there? If you are right Myles is a total bust- I'll ship you a bottle of Zaya. 

15 minutes ago, nickers said:

This isnt Bosa.. This is some wannabe mother fucker that wanted Dallas to draft him...

And he said it was a joke- he knew damn well there was no way in hell for the Cowboys to get him short of trading the Browns Dak Prescott.  

Just now, hoorta said:

If you're right about Garrett, you know more about who to draft than 95% of the scouts and GMs in the NFL who had him as a rare talent- so why don't you apply for a job there? If you are right Myles is a total bust- I'll ship you a bottle of Zaya. 

Larry, I have advocated for Big Ben, AP, Bosa, Elliot, Julio Jones, and a lot of others. I am for sure better than anyone the Browns have had since 1999. That, nobody can deny. People hate the stuff I post, but more so because it generally doesn't agree with all the bullshit they read in the news. Garrett was a horrible, horrible pick on many levels. 

Regarding Garrett, multiple times now he has had problems with his ankles. He is never going to be more of a physical specimen than he is this very moment in time. This business of repeating ankle injuries is not going to go away. He isn't playing pee wee football any more. Is anyone here so dumb not to realize that if the guys is getting hurt before the real shit starts, he is not going to hold up? I called him weak, and a simpleton. This fucking kid is a total waste.

5 first round draft picks, and we have no QB. Black Tarkenton? Watch the Steelers fuck him up. He holds the ball too long. This draft was the worst since Couch.

31 minutes ago, hoorta said:

And he said it was a joke- he knew damn well there was no way in hell for the Cowboys to get him short of trading the Browns Dak Prescott.  

Of course.. It's always "A Joke" when you call'em out on it.. Believe Me when I tell ya Lar.. This kid don't want to be here...

6 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Larry, I have advocated for Big Ben, AP, Bosa, Elliot, Julio Jones, and a lot of others. I am for sure better than anyone the Browns have had since 1999. That, nobody can deny. People hate the stuff I post, but more so because it generally doesn't agree with all the bullshit they read in the news. Garrett was a horrible, horrible pick on many levels. 

Regarding Garrett, multiple times now he has had problems with his ankles. He is never going to be more of a physical specimen than he is this very moment in time. This business of repeating ankle injuries is not going to go away. He isn't playing pee wee football any more. Is anyone here so dumb not to realize that if the guys is getting hurt before the real shit starts, he is not going to hold up? I called him weak, and a simpleton. This fucking kid is a total waste.

5 first round draft picks, and we have no QB. Black Tarkenton? Watch the Steelers fuck him up. He holds the ball too long. This draft was the worst since Couch.

I can deny it.  You claim how you were right about guys you say you touted (but we don't know if you touted them at all or not).  And you claim you were right about guys you said would fail (but we don't know if you said they failed or not).  Everything may be retroactive with you. 

I can make all kinds of claims now, after the fact.   I predicted the assasinations of Julius Caesar, Abraham Lincoln and JFK.  I told them all to stay home those days.  I told Custer not to go off on his own like that...and you see what happened! He didn't take my advice.  I told George Washington that he could not trust that Benedict Arnold guy.

On the other hand I did tell Teddy Roosevelt that digging a canal across the Panama Isthmus may be a good idea.  I also told Eisenhower that since the use of automobiles was proliferating it might be a good idea to like build some high speed highways that would go across country.  I even told James Polk that "hey...if you get into this dispute between Mexico and Texas that we Americans could pick up some good land, you know, like Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, Colorado, Nevada  and California.  And finally, you know, I told Harry Truman that despite awesome awfulness of it, if you drop a couple of atomic bombs on Japan that you would likely spare the lives of millions of American Soldiers...and million of Japanese citizens.

And you know, I also told Decca it might be a good idea to sign up those 4 lads from Liverpool to a record deal, but no, they wouldn't listen...they rejected them and those boys went and signed with EMI in stead. 

I mean..you know.  I always get things right...and sometimes people listen...and sometimes they don't.  Whattay gonna do?

Bosa had a muscle issue. A part of life. Garret has repeated ankle problems. BIG difference.

Garrett has torn ligaments and tendons in this ankle. So, you think he is going to come back to REAL contact and not have that shit happen again? Don't be an idiot.

24 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Yeah actually he did. And in sorry but a rookie one hand stiffing an nfl tackle back into his qb is not unimpressive

He hasn't marched anyone back. Tackles have bound him up and let him blow off his steam pulling the plow. The kid is a pussy, a total fucking pussy.

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

So, you think that shows what? Strong Character? Respect for the draft? Respect for Cleveland?

Enough apologetic horseshit already. The fucking kid is the #1 #1 candidate, he knows Browns fans really need a hero, the team needs a win............ and he fucking takes time to ask Jerry Jones to make a deal for him? Please, don't be an idiot. This kid is not class. He isn't very bright, and for sure he isn't a bad-ass.  He was one of the worst picks the Browns have ever made.

1 minute ago, D Bone said:

I never left that quaint little village 

lol... Leaving it was almost borderline, semi-rewarding for a few weeks...

Don't remember seeing this posted....

Mary Kay CabotVerified account @MaryKayCabot

Garrett had freak accident in practice Wednesday. Teammate stepped on side of his right ankle. High ankle sprain. Could be 4 wks

47 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

He hasn't marched anyone back. Tackles have bound him up and let him blow off his steam pulling the plow. The kid is a pussy, a total fucking pussy.

Yeah no he did. I rewound it, verified it. Rewound alot of his snaps and frankly i found my offseason concerns to be unwarranted. Dude is already stronger than our 2nd and 3rd year DE's to go along with his elite pass rush moves. His durability tho, i guess now that has to be a concern. Still, you dont call a dude who played through his sr season injured a "pussy" without proof you've done something tougher in ur life.

give the kid a break ghoolie, after thst dallas video he's done everything right. Already one of the most dilligent work wthics on the team. Instead of shitting on him lets fucking rally behind this kid cause on a personal level the kid is no fuckup....he's the kind of player we need in cleveland desperately. But yeah lets run him out of town cause he sprained his ankle

6 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Let me help you come to face with reality. You are 100% correct with your tongue -in-cheek suggestion that the sky is NOT falling. The sky has already fallen, Pippy. For the sky to fall, it would have had to first been elevated. 1 - 15 = The Sky already fell.

1) More than any expert, I was not just against Garrett, I foretold that it was not just the wrong pick, but it was a total waste of a #1 #1.  You simply do not use a #1 #1 on a fucking guy who doesn't want to be drafted by your team. Are you fucking people morons with your excuses?

Who said he doesn't want to play for the Browns? Are you referring to that video? Thats been put to bed and there is nothing I have seen of Garret that shows he doesn't want to play.

2) Think about this; The Browns have had FIVE, count them FIVE first round picks in 2 years and STILL, do not have a top QB talent nor a top WR talent. THAT....is a fallen sky. It isn't just that Garrett is another bust, or that I knew this before anyone, it is the LOST opportunity. No QB was worth a #1 #1? No shit? Which one of you jackoffs actually think Garrett was the better pick than Trubisky? Really, come make us laugh. I really want to hear that pile of horseshit logic.

Actually its 4 first round picks but who is counting. I wanted them to draft Wentz last year we all know we need a QB no one is arguing that. And yes I think Garret is better than Trubisky, I actually watched just about every Trubisky UNC game, so while I think he could be good, picking Garret was a no brainer.

3) For you fucking morons saying " two weeks for the next report isn't bad, I will wait to hear what happens?" YOU ARE FUCKING CLUELESS MORONS. You go on and on and on and on, mindlessly about how the Browns are MANAGING ASSETS................ Well guess what, dumb fucks.................that is exactly what they are doing in being hush with Garrett. DAMAGE CONTROL. The FO is already looking at hopefully patching this piece of shit up, getting him to play a few games, and then, trying to palm him off on another team under the guise that we really like him, but we need a QB...................This is KWII all over again. Anyone who believes this is an idiot.

Thats funny....its a high ankle sprain, its common, expect him to miss up to 4 - 6 weeks.

Hey Hoorta............... scold me again about "the experts at University Hospital have made sure to check him out and give him a clean bill of health". I guess the "experts" at University Hospital are like our FO............................... JACKOFFS.

Garrett is a pile of shit. He is not a badass, he is not hard..................no more than a fucking Zumba instructor. THAT is what you have here, a fucking Zumba instructor. A gym athlete...............Maybe he can have a new TV exercise show for fat ass housewives. In the 50's it was Jack LaLane.  Garrett is a fucking Zumba instructor. A Zumba instructor who wants to be a Cowboy. Jerry Jones just spit up beer into his bush laughing at this dumb fucking waste of a #1  #1

Again, thats funny, I mean he did have a 300lb guy step on his foot earlier in the summer and had someone thrown down at his feet for the ankle sprain. I suppose you would have faired better. Those incidents doesn't mean he is soft of even prone to injury, bad luck maybe, but its football, people get hurt. I would be more concerned about chronic knee issues or constant issue with pulled muscles. Have a large person thrown down at your feet causing a sprain isnt something I am concerned about.

DL is going to spend their entire career turning, thrusting, driving with those ankles.. It's been over 2 years since he had that ankle injured - and that's only as far back as I checked. Someone else with more knowledge of TAMU can look further back in the stories about each game..

Not a repetitive thing or it wouldn't have been called a "freak" injury.  Unless your chief interest is blowing things out of proportion.. this is a minor setback. If anything this will make him fresher at season end.  All of us who have played sports at any degree of intensity have had a high ankle sprain at some point - yes it sucks, but the human body repairs itself over time, and this boo-boo will heal also.

This blows.

Was looking forward to how the weakest link on the Steeler line fares against this beast Garrett.

"Weakest link" is not meant in a negative way. Alejandro Villanueva has become a solid player for the Steelers.

The first thing I said to myself when I heard the bad news was...that damned Ghoolie was right again.

So I decided to find out if musicians possessed a higher intellect than the rest of us.

Didn't have to search very far...

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&q=musicians+have+smart+minds&oq=musicians+have+smart+minds&gs_l=psy-ab.12...2229.12783.0.15186.26.26.0.0.0.0.139.2907.3j23.26.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.23.2596...0j0i131k1j0i22i30k1j33i160k1j33i22i29i30k1j33i21k1.3tsB83DMT9U

6 minutes ago, Unsympathetic said:

DL is going to spend their entire career turning, thrusting, driving with those ankles.. It's been over 2 years since he had that ankle injured - and that's only as far back as I checked. Someone else with more knowledge of TAMU can look further back in the stories about each game..

Not a repetitive thing or it wouldn't have been called a "freak" injury.  Unless your chief interest is blowing things out of proportion.. this is a minor setback. If anything this will make him fresher at season end.  All of us who have played sports at any degree of intensity have had a high ankle sprain at some point - yes it sucks, but the human body repairs itself over time, and this boo-boo will heal also.

He had the injury against Arkansas last year because the 6'8" LT (Skipper) intentionally cut him low to knock him out of the game. Legal but dirty. Never injured before that game so it was not 2 years ago.

Archived