THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

clinton-appointed-judge-deals-big-blow-michael-flynn-rejects-claim-fbi-misconduct

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/clinton-appointed-judge-deals-big-blow-michael-flynn-rejects-claim-fbi-misconduct?fbclid=IwAR3ycvXPhthvlOzi6A89T2SXU5dqtlPs8Jpx0BGbyL7oLo5dFJpnLMbYjv8

Wp3Wk7Zk?format=jpg&name=600x314

In the letter Charles Grassley pointed out to Rosenstein that General Mike Flynn was a witness against Andrew McCabe in a sex abuse case when McCabe came to interview him. McCabe later reportedly altered the 302 interview reports and Mike Flynn was forced out of the Trump Campaign.

Additionally, former Director McCabe was fired for lack of candor regarding a leak to the Wall Street Journal, and Lt. General Flynn was an adverse witness in a pending sexual discrimination case against Mr. McCabe at the time Mr. McCabe was supervising a criminal inquiry targeting Lt. General Flynn.

2 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

clinton-appointed-judge-deals-big-blow-michael-flynn-rejects-claim-fbi-misconduct

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/clinton-appointed-judge-deals-big-blow-michael-flynn-rejects-claim-fbi-misconduct?fbclid=IwAR3ycvXPhthvlOzi6A89T2SXU5dqtlPs8Jpx0BGbyL7oLo5dFJpnLMbYjv8

In the letter Charles Grassley pointed out to Rosenstein that General Mike Flynn was a witness against Andrew McCabe in a sex abuse case when McCabe came to interview him. McCabe later reportedly altered the 302 interview reports and Mike Flynn was forced out of the Trump Campaign.

Additionally, former Director McCabe was fired for lack of candor regarding a leak to the Wall Street Journal, and Lt. General Flynn was an adverse witness in a pending sexual discrimination case against Mr. McCabe at the time Mr. McCabe was supervising a criminal inquiry targeting Lt. General Flynn.

that last paragraph, I didn't know that.

the deep state is seriously dangerously destroying anyone in their path, any political resistance. All these napoleonic sob's MUST end up in a trial and convicted, and go to prison. The truth is already known - legally verify the facts in court.

the deep state is pushing America over the edge.

8 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

the deep state is seriously dangerously destroying anyone in their path, any political resistance. All these napoleonic sob's MUST end up in a trial and convicted, and go to prison. The truth is already known - legally verify the facts in court.

image.png.ee213a15001bae00f36c2fa4aa9de6c7.png

From Oct 2017 (answers to Q post):

image.png.153c8d00f7b485666a9ff8928e68e0d6.png

Flynn is a trap - would not be surprised if he was a member of the Q Team.

image.png.52e0c17f2754dc7e4ea113b0a1ca8035.png

image.png.c6098125caf360f0206ba844f01daf1f.png

(Full article-ized thread) :

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1207100791154184192.html

Hadn't seen this until I'd already made the previous post yesterday.

Got a Head scratcher here :

https://oig.justice.gov/testimony/t191218.pdf

OIG is currently testifying before the Senate, and some of the statements coming from Horowitz are not the same as what was made last week.

These are all pointing to an even more damning impact than what we were seeing last week, and it was freaking bad last week.

More on misspellings - this some big $#!+

image.png.d4cb06aa0362f51d10c7105c30494f18.png

r n instead of m -> Arnerica vs America.

This is even changing Record of Judgements from the DOJ, effectively scrubbing guilt from the guilty.

Where else is this going to show up ?

This could be a HUGE find   .   .   .  

image.png.c4353d29dabcd9cbff71c5585a31850e.png

Recall that Barr interview was tagged by Q yesterday.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Independent Artist just released a Christmas Album - you can grab a free Song from him above.

I've posted some news items/comments from him before as well.

Rally tonight in Battle Creek (~ 7pm ET).

Or direct site as well :

https://rsbnetwork.com/

20 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

sorry I forgot to add the link  - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/06/huge-dirty-mccabe-interrogated-mike-flynn-for-russia-hoax-at-same-time-flynn-was-witness-against-mccabe-in-sex-discrimination-case/

so I just used the quote to point out a HUGE conflict of interest - and enough of a question that in light of the  IG report on obvious FBI malfeasance. 

Makes me wonder that the "Clinton appointed swamp judge is getting caught with his pants down? 

AND Flynn still gets shafted...

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, JAFBF said:

More on misspellings - this some big $#!+

image.png.d4cb06aa0362f51d10c7105c30494f18.png

r n instead of m -> Arnerica vs America.

This is even changing Record of Judgements from the DOJ, effectively scrubbing guilt from the guilty.

Where else is this going to show up ?

This could be a HUGE find   .   .   .  

recently my email address was "hacked" and as a result  had some wierd mail coming in the form of more hack /scam attempts at out amazon account.

the would be hackers spelled out "arnazon" in the linked address they wanted me to follow - in order to change my passwords etc... 

needless to say it had created a minor mess but also  a reminder  to keep an eye on 

SECOndly - on the Senate hearings of the IG report - I thought the same thing, seemed more informative  (and damning) 

but then again, the theater part of this had worn off because of (the bigger media baby) impeachment?  

5 minutes ago, FairHooker11 said:

sorry I forgot to add the link  - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/06/huge-dirty-mccabe-interrogated-mike-flynn-for-russia-hoax-at-same-time-flynn-was-witness-against-mccabe-in-sex-discrimination-case/

so I just used the quote to point out a HUGE conflict of interest - and enough of a question that in light of the  IG report on obvious FBI malfeasance. 

Makes me wonder that the "Clinton appointed swamp judge is getting caught with his pants down? 

AND Flynn still gets shafted...

I agree that Flynn has gotten shafted but my experience with the court system is after a person pleads guilty to a crime it is almost impossible after that point to take back the plea. The reason is when the deft pleads guilty the judge asks the deft many questions (such as if they are doing it freely, have they been pressured to plead guilty? are they are of sound mind or taking any medication that might affect their judgement? , etc..) so when they plead guilty it nails them down so they cannot take back that plea once it is given.

The judge is likely saying now that no matter how unfair the process has been Flynn freely and of his own choice already pled guilty to the crime. 

I feel bad for Flynn for how he has been treated.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I agree that Flynn has gotten shafted but my experience with the court system is after a person pleads guilty to a crime it is almost impossible after that point to take back the plea. The reason is when the deft pleads guilty the judge asks the deft many questions (such as if they are doing it freely, have they been pressured to plead guilty? are they are of sound mind or taking any medication that might affect their judgement? , etc..) so when they plead guilty it nails them down so they cannot take back that plea once it is given.

The judge is likely saying now that no matter how unfair the process has been Flynn freely and of his own choice already pled guilty to the crime. 

I feel bad for Flynn for how he has been treated.

I heard the term "exculpatory evidence" and its being left out in Flynns testimony. (by way of a "crooked" FBI investigation) 

enough of a reason of doubt in   Judge Sullivans mind to allow a suspension (? in Jan 2018)   for Flynns attorney Sidney Powell to gather and use in court.

And this was the end result - guilty (anyway)

I heard appeals coming. 

32 minutes ago, FairHooker11 said:

I heard the term "exculpatory evidence" and its being left out in Flynns testimony. (by way of a "crooked" FBI investigation) 

enough of a reason of doubt in   Judge Sullivans mind to allow a suspension (? in Jan 2018)   for Flynns attorney Sidney Powell to gather and use in court.

And this was the end result - guilty (anyway)

I heard appeals coming. 

I think a suspended sentence is what should happen but even if Flynn appeals this I don't see him winning on appeal because he already pled guilty. His only defense would be that he lied about being guilty. In almost 20 years in dealing with the court I never saw anyone successfully withdraw their change of plea once given (and a number of deft's tried). Because of how this case was handled though when he gets sentenced the judge should suspend whatever sentence he would get.

2 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I think a suspended sentence is what should happen but even if Flynn appeals this I don't see him winning on appeal because he already pled guilty. His only defense would be that he lied about being guilty. In almost 20 years in dealing with the court I never saw anyone successfully withdraw their change of plea once given (and a number of deft's tried). Because of how this case was handled though when he gets sentenced the judge should suspend whatever sentence he would get.

Isn't there consideration to coerced admission of guilt? They were going to destroy and file fake? charges against Flynn's son unless he admitted guilt.

Like they set up Papadaupolis sp? with Misfud, etc etc etc.

Extremely dirty, extremely dangerous garbage by the bigoted ObaMao faces put into our FBI, CIA, NSA, etc.

Now, it's reached critical mass - there are so many of them, watching strzok, clapper, brennan ( who even voted communist when in college), and the House "witnesses" to nothing testify - just seems like Nazis in the Nuremberg trials.

The amount of dangerous corruption has been growing over several admins, for decades. They must be stopped.

"An admission of guilt is legally defined as "a statement by someone accused of a crime that he/she committed the offense." In many cases, the statement is accurate, but there have been other cases where admissions of guilt have later been found to be coerced or otherwise manipulated for the sake of closing a case or making someone appear guilty. "

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jacobfrenkel/2017/11/27/will-michael-flynn-plead-guilty-and-cooperate-to-protect-his-son/#6bc9335b14fe

for instance -

"Mifsud Bounced From One European University Job to Another, Earning a Reputation as Someone Who Was Close to Putin. Mifsud is a national of Malta. He earned his PhD at the University of Belfast, in Ireland, in 1995, writing a thesis titled about educational reform. "

"In March 2016, shortly after Papadopoulos was named as a foreign policy advisor to the Trump campaign, Mifsud met Papadopoulos in Rome. They later met again in London, where Mifsud allegedly introduced Papadopoulos to a Russian woman that he falsely claimed was Putin's niece; Mifsud has denied this. At a meeting in April, Mifsud told Papadopoulos that he had learned that the Russian government had "dirt" on Hillary Clinton. Papadopoulos repeated the information to the Australian High …

What professor really told FBI about Trump, Russia and ...

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/404275-what-professor-really-told-fbi-about-trump...

The mere fact Mifsud felt compelled, after his FBI interview, to write a follow-up email — repeatedly insisting that his contacts with Papadopoulos were innocuous — is an indication he didn ...

No one can find Joseph Mifsud, mysterious professor in the ...

https://www.businessinsider.com/where-is-joseph-mifsud-professor-in-russia-probe-2018-3

No one can track down Joseph Mifsud, a professor who reportedly met with George Papadopoulos, a former Trump campaign adviser, during the US 2016 campaign.

dangerous times, folks.

the leftists in our country are internationally oriented globalists.

and ObaMao put the dirtiest, most corrupt, all over our government to seal the deal.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

Isn't there consideration to coerced admission of guilt? They were going to destroy and file fake? charges against Flynn's son unless he admitted guilt.

Like they set up Papadaupolis sp? with Misfud, etc etc etc.

Extremely dirty, extremely dangerous garbage by the bigoted ObaMao faces put into our FBI, CIA, NSA, etc.

Now, it's reached critical mass - there are so many of them, watching strzok, clapper, brennan ( who even voted communist when in college), and the House "witnesses" to nothing testify - just seems like Nazis in the Nuremberg trials.

The amount of dangerous corruption has been growing over several admins, for decades. They must be stopped.

"An admission of guilt is legally defined as "a statement by someone accused of a crime that he/she committed the offense." In many cases, the statement is accurate, but there have been other cases where admissions of guilt have later been found to be coerced or otherwise manipulated for the sake of closing a case or making someone appear guilty. "

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jacobfrenkel/2017/11/27/will-michael-flynn-plead-guilty-and-cooperate-to-protect-his-son/#6bc9335b14fe

When Flynn pled guilty one of the questions he was certainly  asked by the Judge was if he was coerced into admitting guilt. I'm sure he told the Judge he was not being coerced.  I think Flynn has been treated horrible but once a person pleads it is very very difficult to take back their plea because the Judge asks the deft's many questions about their pleading guilty prior to accepting the plea and once the deft's  plead guilty those statements the Judge makes them affirm make it hard to withdraw their plea.

6 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

recently my email address was "hacked" and as a result  had some wierd mail coming in the form of more hack /scam attempts at out amazon account.

the would be hackers spelled out "arnazon" in the linked address they wanted me to follow - in order to change my passwords etc... 

needless to say it had created a minor mess but also  a reminder  to keep an eye on 

SECOndly - on the Senate hearings of the IG report - I thought the same thing, seemed more informative  (and damning) 

but then again, the theater part of this had worn off because of (the bigger media baby) impeachment?  

Yea, too many things going on at the same time last night - Impeachment, Rally, and Barr interview.

Still haven't caught up on everything yet.

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:
No one can find Joseph Mifsud, mysterious professor in the ...

https://www.businessinsider.com/where-is-joseph-mifsud-professor-in-russia-probe-2018-3

No one can track down Joseph Mifsud, a professor who reportedly met with George Papadopoulos, a former Trump campaign adviser, during the US 2016 campaign.

Mifsud was in Italy, a couple Blocks from the US Embassy, he has since relocated to South America (?).

He recorded testimony, which I believe was given to Durham / Barr.

This was all several weeks back, it may have fallen through the cracks with other stuff going on.

56 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

When Flynn pled guilty one of the questions he was certainly  asked by the Judge was if he was coerced into admitting guilt. I'm sure he told the Judge he was not being coerced.  I think Flynn has been treated horrible but once a person pleads it is very very difficult to take back their plea because the Judge asks the deft's many questions about their pleading guilty prior to accepting the plea and once the deft's  plead guilty those statements the Judge makes them affirm make it hard to withdraw their plea.

There's more going on here than we know.

Sentencing has been moved to Jan 28 (think that's right), but before then I believe there is some Declass to documents that relate too his Case.

I'm thinking Dec 20 is the deadline for this particular Declass - we may get something late today.

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

ah. Great point.