THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

image.thumb.png.be9f4e9818f53c55dce208f30ada9022.png

Happy Christmas Eve everyone - we're at least starting the day out with clear skies.

Durham's Grand Jury is out until next Monday, heard he has 7 Sealed Indictments so far.

Don't expect anything major the next few days (maybe surprise trip by POTUS to Troops), so in case there's nothing of note to post :

Merry Christmas all !

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JAFBF said:

image.thumb.png.be9f4e9818f53c55dce208f30ada9022.png

Happy Christmas Eve everyone - we're at least starting the day out with clear skies.

Durham's Grand Jury is out until next Monday, heard he has 7 Sealed Indictments so far.

Don't expect anything major the next few days (maybe surprise trip by POTUS to Troops), so in case there's nothing of note to post :

Merry Christmas all !

Merry Christmas to the Board.

2019-12-04_213834.jpg

• Thanks 1

Good reporting, even if a bit long and a few days older.

Short story :

O appointed the IG for the NSA, something that hasn't been done before.

image.png.2b33385781f78323cef072382fafd585.png

The "real" Whistleblower is No Such Agency via decrees/backchannel directives from the previous Administrator (hooking in Schiff).

How special.

image.png.1704c6852f8828cd0fc5699f27694ecc.png

(Tagged Tweet):

image.png.070a6e7dd39abc6b8602916b0c5bee2a.png

Normal deal ?

image.png.94e3c6f05ef29d2da6a41aa3eef27662.png

image.png.d58101ab0d987b6ee0fa174eccbd0b1d.png

https://nypost.com/2017/03/01/the-obamas-60m-book-deal-is-way-overpriced/

Our Tax $ to Pearson Publishing, too indoctrinate (and dumb down) our children with "standard" (aka - DS agenda) Textbooks for Education, with a sizeable chunk right back into the pockets of the one that awarded it.

Typical play we are (and will continue) seeing played over and over - we (the Tax Payer), are funding our own enemies (ALL of them).

image.png.e6d4cb1f24f5a24fea4e3f80560de80c.png

(Linked)

image.png.f7339af121625ecce91d3ca2e25dffed.png

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/pearson-ceo-to-retire-and-company-will-sell-remaining-penguin-random-house-stake-2019-12-18

Good news, I know you're not involved in the fitness industry, a gym rat or anything of the like because you would know the difference between phytoestrogens and estrogen itself.  Or at least be involved with a community that would have given you the difference.  

Leading more credibility to my theory of you being an overweight gamestop employee that is pushing all these theories from the comfort of ya momma's basement.       Curl away, tubby.

23 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Is it any wonder people don't know which Bathroom to use these days ?

image.png.b121288fd4d444700f0a6d7a81953f4c.png

https://nationalfile.com/doctor-burger-kings-impossible-burger-has-18-million-times-more-estrogen-than-regular-whopper/amp/

They poison our Air, Water, Food, and Mind (MSM) - it is a wonder we still cause them concern.

I read that and laughed my ass off.  

16 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Good news, I know you're not involved in the fitness industry, a gym rat or anything of the like because you would know the difference between phytoestrogens and estrogen itself.  Or at least be involved with a community that would have given you the difference.  

Leading more credibility to my theory of you being an overweight gamestop employee that is pushing all these theories from the comfort of ya momma's basement.       Curl away, tubby.

Better quit eating them impossible whoppers, or your nuts will disappear.  

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

I may be an old fart, and thus have a few extra pounds, but even so, in my best of days I wouldn't be looking into Hormone, Protein, or Mineral levels.

Yea, back in the day I had a College mate or two say they wouldn't want too meet me in Dark Alley (I did some Weight work back them), but never got into any of that.

Never claimed to be a Pro Athlete, but I was about a HB/LB build back then - didn't have the speed too to go College/Pro so no point to pursue that.

Tia, I hope you one day (soon) realize how much BS we've been fed throughout our lives.

I quit believing the BS our Gov has fed us a long time ago.

Love my Country, but the Government (previous incarnations) was nothing short of an abomination - outside of two, maybe three Administrations in my lifetime.

Basement ?

Few posts back I posted a pic from my Deck (South).

Haven't posted the view of the Cascades (East) or the Olympics (West)   .   .   .   not quite a Basement view.

You're in the Medical Field if I recall/infer correctly - follow the New Drugs / Medical Breakthroughs thread for more relevant info.

My most sincere congratulations for making it in that Industry - tough Field.

Cure or Treat - where is the the Profit ?

Never stop questioning, my belief is we are not what we (currently) are - we are far more, which can not be exposed in a one "dump / revelation".

Yea, you (and others) may (currently) hate/despise me.

I understand, and I don't hold it against any of you - we've been lied too longer than any of us on here have been alive.

It's hard to break away, break the pattern (comfort) of our lives by challenging what we've been taught by "Those you are taught to trust most…. ".

This will all come out, perhaps not as quickly as many would like, but it will come out.

Took years upon years to get us to this depraved state, I pray it will not take anywhere near as long to get out of it.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

Is it any wonder people don't know which Bathroom to use these days ?

image.png.b121288fd4d444700f0a6d7a81953f4c.png

https://nationalfile.com/doctor-burger-kings-impossible-burger-has-18-million-times-more-estrogen-than-regular-whopper/amp/

They poison our Air, Water, Food, and Mind (MSM) - it is a wonder we still cause them concern.

Soylent Green

yo diehard & TEX - yo boy dishonorable  (gack) senater John McCain

The face you make when you learn your father was a mule who trafficked massive amounts of false information to the FBI in order to aid the treasonous coup plotters attempting to interfere with the 2016 election and remove a duly elected President from office.

Maggie Anderson

80562764_2501665623410926_6157522895187781942968_2640520579318118_24000354258811

https://www.tierneyrealnewsnetwork.com/post/romney-kerry-biden-mccain-pelosi-schiff-mueller-clinton-are-tied-to-sketchy-ukraine-deals  

Romney, Kerry, Biden, McCain, Pelosi, Schiff, Mueller, Soros, Brennan, McMaster, Obama and Clinton are all tied to sketchy Ukraine deals.

f212dc_b0aeae4d176a4f13a0aef28710522be4~

BANNON: "Joe Biden is the hand grenade & Hunter Biden is the pin. When it's pulled, the shrapnel will blow back all over the DNC."

2 hours ago, JAFBF said:

I may be an old fart, and thus have a few extra pounds, but even so, in my best of days I wouldn't be looking into Hormone, Protein, or Mineral levels.

Yea, back in the day I had a College mate or two say they wouldn't want too meet me in Dark Alley (I did some Weight work back them), but never got into any of that.

Never claimed to be a Pro Athlete, but I was about a HB/LB build back then - didn't have the speed too to go College/Pro so no point to pursue that.

Tia, I hope you one day (soon) realize how much BS we've been fed throughout our lives.

I quit believing the BS our Gov has fed us a long time ago.

Love my Country, but the Government (previous incarnations) was nothing short of an abomination - outside of two, maybe three Administrations in my lifetime.

Basement ?

Few posts back I posted a pic from my Deck (South).

Haven't posted the view of the Cascades (East) or the Olympics (West)   .   .   .   not quite a Basement view.

You're in the Medical Field if I recall/infer correctly - follow the New Drugs / Medical Breakthroughs thread for more relevant info.

My most sincere congratulations for making it in that Industry - tough Field.

Cure or Treat - where is the the Profit ?

Never stop questioning, my belief is we are not what we (currently) are - we are far more, which can not be exposed in a one "dump / revelation".

Yea, you (and others) may (currently) hate/despise me.

I understand, and I don't hold it against any of you - we've been lied too longer than any of us on here have been alive.

It's hard to break away, break the pattern (comfort) of our lives by challenging what we've been taught by "Those you are taught to trust most…. ".

This will all come out, perhaps not as quickly as many would like, but it will come out.

Took years upon years to get us to this depraved state, I pray it will not take anywhere near as long to get out of it.

I don't hate you.  You're just an idiot is all.

On 12/27/2019 at 8:08 PM, tiamat63 said:

I don't hate you.  You're just an idiot is all.

Could be, guess we'll find out over the next few years.

I may miss on some things, but at least I'm aiming for the truth, unlike these frauds :

image.png.829b0135b3d92c5274df4a669cd6c936.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/12/maddow-argues-statements-on-air-should-not-be-taken-as-fact-in-response-to-oan-lawsuit/

They have been lying to us for our entire lives, they're admitting it.

They are actively censoring/hiding/changing (context) of those that are digging up the real facts :

image.thumb.png.0fbcba50df66fd17daf6a90b97145657.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/12/breaking-twitter-responds-to-brian-stelter-admits-to-removing-twitter-accounts-after-trump-tweeted-them/

image.png.eaf2f161304246af34af91c5cef387d4.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/12/exclusive-twitter-caught-censoring-president-trumps-account-deleting-several-tweets-from-his-homepage/

Not real difficult too see why someone refuses too believe the propaganda   .   .   .