THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Give me a fucking break🤣  You can still travel to the grocery, gas station, medical facility, liquor store, convenience store, walk your dog, etc.

Not everywhere, there are Fines being levied.

If I stumble upon them again I'll link them, no time to chase those back down.

1 hour ago, hammertime said:

Hey j

ohio is not locked down

stay home order for non essential folks and business 

gov says go to a park etc

Basically same in a lot of places, but not all.

When I run across the more Draconian situations I'll put them up (just takes to much time to target research these older bits).

Pretty much like the Italy death rate correction item - spent a couple hours looking for it again and could find it, stumbled upon it again a couple hours later.

I just cover too much territory some times and loose track of good bits.

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Show me.

Hey j

ohio is not locked down

stay home order for non essential folks and business 

gov says go to a park etc

1 hour ago, Axe said:

Lock down would be impossible to enforce for the simple reasons DH listed above...

https://www.thedailybeast.com/this-is-what-a-coronavirus-covid-19-lockdown-means-in-new-york-california-washington-and-other-states

image.png.83c1cd4ef064952eac747dc9b4a9dfaa.png

image.png.eee943c52a7041e3c92d69fde57dfea8.png

Thought I saw a few others, likely California, will post them if I run across them again.

Also possible Michigan, but could be mistaken on that one.

Internationally it's way worse, but that's not as relevant here.

I haven't read the full book myself yet (about halfway in), but there are some uncanny similarities too what is going on right now.

I've posted the link to this a couple of times, and it was linked in with a very early Q post long ago.

image.png.1996a75ff5d673cebe1d451489e4113a.png

image.png.d9457b4300db2b71ad2619c9de2102f7.png

image.png.91da3c9d3008292ff37de0400f40ec59.png

Some of this almost reads as if someone from the future wrote this - quite odd for a Book from the late 1800's (1890's).

There is at least one other Book from this Author / time that is supposed to be as eyrie as this one - "Baron Trump's Marvellous Underground Journey".

Nothing odd there is there ?

Have yet too read it, but will when time permits.

Both (and some others) are linked to early Q posts   .   .   .  

1 hour ago, Axe said:

Do you see how many times the word "could" appears?

Not contesting that at all.

Just showing that there are possible penalties for violating these "Stay at Home" orders.

A lot depends on your local / State Gov.

Ohio - I'm freakin' amazed you guys went into lockdown before we did (WA) - this is ground Zero for Corona in the US.

Out on the Left Coast, if you've seen what's happened in California, I have Zero trust levels in these MoFo's.

The freakin' Mayor in Seattle has Pedo

molestation charges going against him, and suddenly some accusers are turning up Arkancided   .   .   .  

One big Club, and we're not in it   .   .   .   and it's not a Club I want any part of.

The $#!+ going on is coming out fast, and folks are not prepared for it.

It is so much worse than I thought when I started this thread   .   .   .  

14 hours ago, Axe said:

The Maduro regime?  The Maduro regime?????

What the actual fuck?

The Maduro regime??

The Maduro regime is essentially a Cartel that took over Venezuela, which is one reason the US does not recognize him as the Leader of Venezuela.

It will also be interesting to see how many Politicians are linked to Maduro, we already know some are linked to Mexico Cartels.

Implications from this?

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

White coat for JAFBF?

Look for a "Gold Standard" like change to our Money.

Items of note :

* The Fed, is NOT a Federal institution, it is a Private (Banking) Institution (Cabal, Rothschilds, etc).

* The $2.2T just approved is at 0% Interest = essentially free loan, much of which is to be returned with Interest.

* If (as expected) other Nations make a "Call" on their debts, the Fed is gone/bankrupt (not the US), as they have no assets.

* More or less, this may result in the US debt going bye bye.

* Constitutionally, the Treasury Dept. is supposed to handle the issuing of Currency

* New Currency as Gold / Asset backed will essentially eliminate/greatly reduce Inflation.

* Rumor - that the Gold in Fort Knox is gone vs reality we have multiples of what is known (not in Fort Knox).

Wild times ahead :)

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

Look for a "Gold Standard" like change to our Money.

Items of note :

* The Fed, is NOT a Federal institution, it is a Private (Banking) Institution (Cabal, Rothschilds, etc).

* The $2.2T just approved is at 0% Interest = essentially free loan, much of which is to be returned with Interest.

* If (as expected) other Nations make a "Call" on their debts, the Fed is gone/bankrupt (not the US), as they have no assets.

* More or less, this may result in the US debt going bye bye.

* Constitutionally, the Treasury Dept. is supposed to handle the issuing of Currency

* New Currency as Gold / Asset backed will essentially eliminate/greatly reduce Inflation.

* Rumor - that the Gold in Fort Knox is gone vs reality we have multiples of what is known (not in Fort Knox).

Wild times ahead :)

image.png.f699f111bba918c9fa962e5900b3d9e6.png

What is he talking about ?

image.png.5353bde1f8fe551b7839cbcc01879e8a.png

I confess, there are/were parts of this Bill that concerned/frustrated me, but after seeing what's happen here   .   .   .   :

image.png.0db992c33bd56829a4433eb237ac768d.png

But is it even better than that ? :

image.png.33f8f1b38166f593b224ccd05ba6029b.png

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/435946-trump-appoints-jon-voight-mike-huckabee-to-kennedy-center-board

Did "These people are Stupid" over look this ?

🤣