THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

They say History repeats itself - here is proof.

We've been through everything we're seeing right now exactly 100 years ago.

Should be queued to 1:02:00 (second hour of show).

Her comments throughout the "Great War" video are eye opening.

Rewind for the whole show, covers Twitter "hack", and how Korea got to be the way it is.

Korea was set up to be the way it was in 1905.

image.png.a964b588b5fab457db69b0e3e903d67b.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/exclusive-democrat-fundraising-machine-actblue-texas-caught-paying-small-sums-hundreds-individuals-unknown-purposes/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

Antifa / BLM ?

How else would these "Rioters" get paid ?

image.png.f5f9fc7c8ba3251c91bf7a5c12e2ff8d.png

Who is this ? :

image.png.3d20794dea537ce8453ee279b5d9ca31.png

As designated "Terrorist", you may well be on your way to Gitmo   .   .   .  

I've touched on the "disappearances" a few weeks back in the DC and Minneapolis areas.

18 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Yes but what does Jenna Jameson say about all of this?

Some highlights, there are others.

image.png.4ec1e895745931976669bfad912ac799.png

image.png.dedcd2619e502b6c39d1ec15487c646c.png

I posted about a Congress Woman (Arkansas ?) several months back that was murdered, she was looking into CPS.

image.png.39fac0e95ac5a7d76cd7ef5795cc2d05.png

image.thumb.png.c92e13adc416ba78132582ac33c9c59a.png

I've seen things which pretty much collaborate this, I believe I've posted about them, but that was a long time ago.

There's going to be a lot more about this stuff coming out, and it's not good, in fact I have another post to make along these lines.

image.png.dfef5a74edf77a48d1d9718f369eba78.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8535955/John-Durham-says-report-spying-Trumps-campaign-released-end-summer.html

The report is going to be a by product to help refute the Media spin.

His job is to put together Indictments, not write reports - that's the IG's job.

image.png.7be2f2b2b05633d9f3ccdf96976ef755.png

This is about as high profile of a Case(s) you can get.

Things have to be kept quiet to prevent just what the write up above addresses.

The existence of dark things like human trafficking are very real and we should do whatever we can to stop those things and the shadowy people involved.

But that existence doesn't mean Wayfair is shipping missing children in cabinets with the help of the deep state and important famous people that definitively have nothing to do with Trump....

Bat shit crazy conspiracy theories championed by politicized morons on 4chan detract from the actual evils in the world 

17 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Bat shit crazy conspiracy theories championed by politicized morons on 4chan detract from the actual evils in the world 

Right on cue,,, our resident cockaholic know nothing, never done nothing lil bitch riding in on her Rocinante to scream "you cray cray"  😂

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Axe said:

Right on cue,,, our resident cockaholic know nothing, never done nothing lil bitch riding in on her Rocinante to scream "you cray cray"  😂

I'm just going to say your obsession with me is creepy. I've barely responded to you in any way for a while but it looks like you jump on responding to anything I post, even if it wasn't addressed to you, all of the time. Yes, I have you on ignore and I unhid it to see this. 

You have to have something better to do. Then again it looks like you've fallen prey to the QAnon nut jobs and the people that fall for it are usually pretty unremarkable and unsuccessful, just looking for validation. In that case I guess it all makes sense. You just want attention on this board to feel better. You're hoping to hop on the insult Woody train for validation just like the QAnon train. 

Really, man, are you just going to continue to respond to my stuff, that I don't even direct at you, like some kind of deranged fanboy? 

That's creepy as hell. And pathetic. But I guess that fits your MO

Have fun continuing to write me love letters. Fan girling makes sense with your use of emojis. I might read one at some point and respond again just like I'm doing now. Unfortunately giving you enough validation to keep you going. Damn

Just now, Axe said:

I find you pathetic ya lil bitch..

Plain and simple..

Your obsession says otherwise.

You try to play the internet tough guy angle more than anyone here (which says a lot about you in real life). 

But your constant attempts to get me to respond are creepy. 

Find a better hobby

Good night sweet prince 

Just now, MLD Woody said:

Your obsession says otherwise.

You try to play the internet tough guy angle more than anyone here (which says a lot about you in real life). 

But your constant attempts to get me to respond are creepy. 

Find a better hobby

Good night sweet prince 

See ya next time JAFBF posts..

Speaking of bizarre obsessions of course ;)

my opinion - woodpecker doesn't believe in anything, his bird ego is predicated on NOT believing, and attacking everyone else's beliefs. If any of us believe in anything or any one, he knee jerks into being a stupid ass bitchfest woodpecker and ridicules what others DO believe.

He seems to not believe in himself. Pathetic and sad.

On 7/18/2020 at 8:48 PM, MLD Woody said:

The existence of dark things like human trafficking are very real and we should do whatever we can to stop those things and the shadowy people involved.

But that existence doesn't mean Wayfair is shipping missing children in cabinets with the help of the deep state and important famous people that definitively have nothing to do with Trump....

I need to follow up on this, haven't had a chance.

Last I've seen was not looking good, as in not false.

41 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

I need to follow up on this, haven't had a chance.

Last I've seen was not looking good, as in not false.

You don't though. The Wayfair thing will fade into the distance. Q was wrong but no one in your crazy circle will address this again. The only point is to seem right and to shoot as many shots as possible. 

And of course you've "seen" things, you seek them out. You seek out more nonsense to justify your nonsense. You do it to validate yourself. So you can continue to feel special.

22 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You don't though. The Wayfair thing will fade into the distance. Q was wrong but no one in your crazy circle will address this again. The only point is to seem right and to shoot as many shots as possible. 

And of course you've "seen" things, you seek them out. You seek out more nonsense to justify your nonsense. You do it to validate yourself. So you can continue to feel special.

Here's a quick blush on this for you, not my normal dig as I'm currently looking for certain other items.

image.thumb.png.0fcbd8265e860f7e2f5f6cafe105f029.png

The "src" prefix comes from a Tom Hanks (Pedophile) Tweet.

image.png.22db3256151d240f8a65deea65d71c1a.png 

image.png.7043726f940e228fc024c780a9b2d045.png

image.thumb.png.ad783abce6f2445a4241a3e4460d9ef9.png

Rachel Chandler ?

You mean the one hooked up with Epstein ?

Yea, that's the one.

image.png.a46bfba4ce7b4990f92e48e77de4b0ed.png

Here's a whole feed on it :

https://twitter.com/hashtag/wayfair?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^hashtag