THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

Right after the Tweet about pushing the Election out (which is a trap)   .   .   .  

image.png.51905a31be1da1402781039a9887525d.png

Master Troll.

He knows everything, and is just rubbing it in their face   .   .   .  

The waters may get rough, but if you know what you're looking at, victory is in hand.

image.png.c4577f7e93f860fa54e0f7dd4ccf12e9.png

"17" you say ?

Yea, sometimes we need to be smacked in the Face - LOL.

There are many that still do not see the Genius of what is going on   .   .   .   yea, took me a while to recognize it as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvCrDIPSEM4

Amazing, the parallels, the History of 100 years prior   .   .   .  101 to be exact.

< 100 days ?

This could fall into two existing threads, but also links with the Election post above.

image.png.e3297da18aadc6852783965f8523b7ea.png

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/07/20/pelosi-whether-he-knows-it-yet-or-not-trump-will-be-leaving-the-white-house-even-if-he-has-to-be-fumigated/

image.png.c522b11f4082fdcde0cbde90219e20d1.png

No, she is third in line   .   .   .   so what is she talking about ?

image.thumb.png.66c302739bea4d456bffcef670d0a407.png

So now you see one piece of why POTUS tweaked their Noses about delaying the Election.

When they come out against delaying the Election (as they did), they are now on Record (not that truth or hypocracy ever mattered to them).

Risky move on POTUS's part ?

No, there are still hidden moves not yet realized, so of them just came to light a within the last few months (High betrayal = Boomerang).

Yep, nothing convinces me about modern medical science more than ads for drugs from the 50s..

9bebf6bbefb1c20cbc8fa7401465877b.jpg

Still potentially a better source than Candace Owens. Did anyone tell Herman Cain's family he died from a scam?

If this leads to a large increase in anti vaxxers though.... Ugh. Just when you thought we couldn't possibly get dumber.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Yep, nothing convinces me about modern medical science more than ads for drugs from the 50s..

9bebf6bbefb1c20cbc8fa7401465877b.jpg

Still potentially a better source than Candace Owens. Did anyone tell Herman Cain's family he died from a scam?

If this leads to a large increase in anti vaxxers though.... Ugh. Just when you thought we couldn't possibly get dumber.

Anti Vaxxers you say ?

image.thumb.png.959d095dd3dd1511655dcf972d6c03b7.png

Soylent Green anyone ?

You sure you aren't my alter-ego from an alternate Universe ?

This just popped today, and here you are hitting it.

BTW - the Drug is from the 1800's, was likely commercialized, and when the Patent ran out they substituted for some of the Snake Oil they push these days.

Have you read the disclaimers on Meds today ?

How about the fact the Vaccine Companies are pushing for immunity (via Congress) for this rushed CV vaccine, which has so for shown adverse effects in 80% of those tested ?

Nothing to see here, right ?

Remdesivir ?

Weird, they had to stop Clinical trails because it was causing Kidney failure and other issues, not to mention it costs $3k a pill and is less effective than HCQ, Zinc, and Z-Pak.

Good luck with that, let me know how it works out for you.

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I knew you would have a conspiracy with this.

Pretty blunt in the fact they are connected, no conspiracy in any of it.

You deny the tapes of Biden threatening the UK over $ ?

There is so much dirt on Biden it's hard to believe.

Ukraine, China, Benghazi, Epstein Island (plus his own)   .   .   .   the list is damn long.

Not much longer now, little stuff (to me) is coming out daily - I'm waiting for the big booms.

59 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You're a crazy person long past the point of debating.

I am here for entertainment and to insult you. That is all. 

You will take these statements as some sort of victory over those that want to suppress your "truth"

Mwahahaha :

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

Funny stuff, right ?

Look, child trafficking is obviously evil. It needs to be stopped. Burn anyone to the ground that's involved

But at one point that video was a still of an army of Pepe's. Is this another level of justification for the 4chan army or conspiracy theorists? That instead of wasting your lives listening to Q you're somehow making a difference? To add to the desire to feel like you know more than others?

And shit, the idea Trump is some white knight out to save the day, and not another powerful billionaire that hung out with Epstein, just reeks as a bunch of fanboys desperately trying to steer the narrative. 

16 hours ago, JAFBF said:

image.thumb.png.b6c3bb38a3c7cba493a1aadeda6673ce.png

There are actually more than just these going on (France at least, plus more).

If you don't think things could get worse, prepare to shocked.

Something (very) bad, something good - need time to look into more, to late right now.

image.png.0db940566b66a55496ccedcb4535804f.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8606999/Explosion-Sussex-port-sends-black-smoke-cloud-seen-miles-sky.html

Huh, another Port.

What a coincidence.

• Haha 1