THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

🤣

Not sure what you think is so hilarious, so I'll assume it's the Wayfair bit.

What is even funnier is that some people actually believe Pizzagate was debunked.

Never happened, even though MSM wants you to believe it has been (they too, are entangled).

See, that's one of our biggest problems, people still believe the MSM is actually giving them the NEWS.

🤣

image.png.cb2a1a0df8ded1b9e2f60b78167a476f.png

How do you think she got out of her Lawsuit ?

image.png.64c7569c293685587cc2e688817af97e.png

image.png.710795b6f65bbf82bc94240bdfa58ba4.png

image.png.a1e3d95194bec7fe4109caa7d718b36f.png

image.png.37ed90c0336f4fb092f9d2e801e4cf8e.png

image.png.29557473a309688a56621060f070722a.png

You really take the word of these schmucks for what's really going on ?

image.png.1dc0bfbd2849fa5aa234846d5b113cf6.png

It's all lies.

Operation Mockingbird never ended, it just changed names.

Jason Bourne - Treadstone => Blackbriar.

These Bastards obfuscate everything, don't trust any of them.

Even POTUS, though right now he's the best thing we've had since JFK.

People are going to find out the JFK was better than they even realized at the time   .   .   .  

You're insane man. That's just it. You think you're the only free thinker but you're being led around by the nose

SRC has to do with a mater main underneath that point in the concrete. Letting other workers know before they dig

Any series of numbers preceded by SRC usa on Yandex will bring up those results 

The items are priced high to keep them listed while more stock comes in

Wtf is a small stretch of abandoned subway going to do

That guy isn't the Wayfair VP of Ops. They don't have one. That's George Bamford. Some watch bigshot

Ghislaine-Maxwell-George-Bamford-Tatler-

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU MAKE LISTINGS FOR CHILD TRAFFICKING ON A PUBLIC WEBSITE

Fucking don't believe everything you see online. How is that so hard? How are you so stupid?

Occam's Razor man. Christ

Btw, what's the secret Q decoder ring fan club say about Trump's comments on Maxwell?

I'm going to guess something along the lines of he didn't mean it but he's purposefully saying positive things about her to get other supporters out of hiding. Then when they say the same thing we can call those people pedos too and arrest them. Genius!

On 11/18/2017 at 7:36 PM, JAFBF said:

This was posted 10/31 - at this point I am not certain what happened the Weekend of 11/3 - 11/4:

image.png.285b36b0fd2b9f889d6bc7c0e45d1ef7.png

image.png.c2e182561f3af3ee01ac008f67e50df0.png

Ah, here's some good stuff.

What if John Mc... Surgery was fake + Why would this occur?

The "cancer" he supposedly has is super aggressive and he should be dead within 18 months. No way he should still be working, and why would he?

I believe he was supposed to testify for something or other, and this got him out of that.

"He's 100% insulated with zero risk of impeachment (fact)"

"The 'cancer' he supposedly has..."

20 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You're insane man. That's just it. You think you're the only free thinker but you're being led around by the nose

SRC has to do with a mater main underneath that point in the concrete. Letting other workers know before they dig

Any series of numbers preceded by SRC usa on Yandex will bring up those results 

The items are priced high to keep them listed while more stock comes in

Wtf is a small stretch of abandoned subway going to do

That guy isn't the Wayfair VP of Ops. They don't have one. That's George Bamford. Some watch bigshot

Ghislaine-Maxwell-George-Bamford-Tatler-

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU MAKE LISTINGS FOR CHILD TRAFFICKING ON A PUBLIC WEBSITE

Fucking don't believe everything you see online. How is that so hard? How are you so stupid?

Occam's Razor man. Christ

I don't think you know what you want.

You asked for Space Force / Space info several weeks back, and I when I posted it you acted like you didn't know why you got tagged on it.

In this instance, you wanted to know what was going on with the Wayfair deal, so I posted some highlights and a link to a feed on it.

Yea, I know you were just Trolling, but sometimes there is something that other people might be interested in.

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU MAKE LISTINGS FOR CHILD TRAFFICKING ON A PUBLIC WEBSITE"

Do you think these sick Bastards are afraid of you, me, or anyone else ?

They actually get jollies out of rubbing $hit in our faces.

Look at the Media, they continue to blatantly lie and make $hit up.

Do you see them backing off or slowing down ?

How about the Schiff lies, Brennan, Clapper, Hildebeast, and on and on.

Lying is all they do, they have no remorse when they get caught - "At this point, what difference does it matter ?"

No remorse, just irritation that they dared be questioned.

"Laws for thee, but not for me" - guess you've missed the two tiered Justice System we've been under for years upon years.

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Btw, what's the secret Q decoder ring fan club say about Trump's comments on Maxwell?

I'm going to guess something along the lines of he didn't mean it but he's purposefully saying positive things about her to get other supporters out of hiding. Then when they say the same thing we can call those people pedos too and arrest them. Genius!

Not sure what you're referring to here, only thing I've seen is where he wished her the best, or something along those lines.

Could be a mock of the comment Comey made to McCabe (We wish Andy the best = talk and die), but that would be speculation.

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Q approved 

Seriously ?

After two years of Mueller, multiple false/failed accusations, a bogus Impeachment, and so on ?

If they had anything on him they'd have used it long ago and spared themselves the exposure of their corruption.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

"He's 100% insulated with zero risk of impeachment (fact)"

"The 'cancer' he supposedly has..."

And ?

Impeachment was baseless, illegal, and failed.

The Cancer you will have to wait on, never said he wasn't dead (he is).

Next, if you want to go back and point out all the failed Q dates, I've already explained that as well.

That is/was my biggest error as at the time I thought everything was "live", when in fact most of those were "loading the Clock".

Did not realize it was a multi-year project (probably multi-term).

24 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

I don't think you know what you want.

You asked for Space Force / Space info several weeks back, and I when I posted it you acted like you didn't know why you got tagged on it.

In this instance, you wanted to know what was going on with the Wayfair deal, so I posted some highlights and a link to a feed on it.

Yea, I know you were just Trolling, but sometimes there is something that other people might be interested in.

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU MAKE LISTINGS FOR CHILD TRAFFICKING ON A PUBLIC WEBSITE"

Do you think these sick Bastards are afraid of you, me, or anyone else ?

They actually get jollies out of rubbing $hit in our faces.

Look at the Media, they continue to blatantly lie and make $hit up.

Do you see them backing off or slowing down ?

How about the Schiff lies, Brennan, Clapper, Hildebeast, and on and on.

Lying is all they do, they have no remorse when they get caught - "At this point, what difference does it matter ?"

No remorse, just irritation that they dared be questioned.

"Laws for thee, but not for me" - guess you've missed the two tiered Justice System we've been under for years upon years.

Not sure what you're referring to here, only thing I've seen is where he wished her the best, or something along those lines.

Could be a mock of the comment Comey made to McCabe (We wish Andy the best = talk and die), but that would be speculation.

Seriously ?

After two years of Mueller, multiple false/failed accusations, a bogus Impeachment, and so on ?

If they had anything on him they'd have used it long ago and spared themselves the exposure of their corruption.

I posted all of the logical explanations (or, you know, truth) to all of your Wayfair nonsense and you just conveniently ignore it.... typical. You don't want to take your head out of that Q sand

Sorry, if that last post was a screenshot of 4chan posted by some rando with Q in their name and the tag "BigDickAnon" then maybe you would believe it totally 

19 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

And ?

Impeachment was baseless, illegal, and failed.

The Cancer you will have to wait on, never said he wasn't dead (he is).

Next, if you want to go back and point out all the failed Q dates, I've already explained that as well.

That is/was my biggest error as at the time I thought everything was "live", when in fact most of those were "loading the Clock".

Did not realize it was a multi-year project (probably multi-term).

I literally went a few posts into your FIRST PAGE of this shrine to idiocy and found shit you were wrong about. That Q post said Trump wasn't going to get impeached. 100% insulted. Zero chance. Fact....... and guess what, he got impeached

Your post clearly makes it look like you don't even believe McCain has cancer or is actually that sick... and then he died. 

Again, I only went one page in.

And of course the great Q cult has a backdoor to explain why they were wrong when they're called out on it. All religions do. 

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I literally went a few posts into your FIRST PAGE of this shrine to idiocy and found shit you were wrong about. That Q post said Trump wasn't going to get impeached. 100% insulted. Zero chance. Fact....... and guess what, he got impeached

Your post clearly makes it look like you don't even believe McCain has cancer or is actually that sick... and then he died. 

Again, I only went one page in.

And of course the great Q cult has a backdoor to explain why they were wrong when they're called out on it. All religions do. 

Is he still POTUS ?

Guess he wasn't impeached then was he ?

And as stated, they did not have any grounds / crimes for the fake impeachment.

The whole deal was a farce, and it did was add more evidence against them for there attempted Coups (and they're working on yet another).

That is correct, I do not believe McStain died of cancer.

9 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Is he still POTUS ?

Guess he wasn't impeached then was he ?

And as stated, they did not have any grounds / crimes for the fake impeachment.

The whole deal was a farce, and it did was add more evidence against them for there attempted Coups (and they're working on yet another).

That is correct, I do not believe McStain died of cancer.

... YES.... he was impeached. Look it up. What happened to him was impeachment. He was impeached....

There really isn't anything else I can say about the second part. You saw a screenshot of some 4chan thread so your "mind" is clearly made up...

58 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

saw this on Fox News a while ago. Pientka is a key dirty player - who has been sent to San Francisco,

not being available to be interviewed, or subpoenaed. He's hidden. and the recent documents that have just

come out - are devastating. And who has been hiding Pientka and those documents?

christopher wray. another dirtbag deep swamp member. they are all over our government. time to

fire Wray for hiding the truth all this time.

Hate putting out dates, but also saw something about by Labor Day.

Things can change though.

• Like 1