THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

10180233.jpg

Yep he's a funny looking son of a bitch.

Glad to see the level of commentary by the lefties who complain about everybody else on the board hasn't elevated itself much at all.

By the way Rudy when it comes to picking up chicks in a bar I don't think the hair color is really the deal-breaker...

WSS

46 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Yep he's a funny looking son of a bitch.

Glad to see the level of commentary by the lefties who complain about everybody else on the board hasn't elevated itself much at all.

By the way Rudy when it comes to picking up chicks in a bar I don't think the hair color is really the deal-breaker...

WSS

The level of discourse on this board has not and will not improve. There is no point in attempting to engage in a discussion with 80% of this board. The board is flooded with right wing spam and conspiracy theories. A funny picture of Rudy is a drop in the bucket compared to everything else here. This level of discourse is driven by those 80%, leaving no reason for us 20% to put in effort, unless we're responding to each other. 

So take the funny Rudy pic and act like THAT is what's wrong with this board.... Smh

17 hours ago, Axe said:

Rumors..... tired of them.

We're not supposed to know what's going on until the Hammer falls.

That's how it should have been the whole time, the Crooks aren't supposed to have a clue they're being looked at, otherwise they could stop/cover their tracks.

The past Administrations changed that, and after years and years of it, people expected that's the way things worked.

Frustration I totally understand.

Once you start seeing all the BS that's been happening, and still happening, you have to wonder where Justice is.

I'm more PO'd these days than anything else.

It's taking so long because it's freaking enormous and must be done correctly.

• Haha 1

This woman, I have faith in.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/sidney-powell-maria-bartiromo-election-trump/2020/11/20/id/998020/

"Trump campaign attorney Sidney Powell Friday claimed her team will be able to prove, in court, all of their claims concerning the election "within the next two weeks," as "we have more than enough evidence now."

"We have more evidence now than the present population is imprisoned on," "

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Axe said:

This woman, I have faith in.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/sidney-powell-maria-bartiromo-election-trump/2020/11/20/id/998020/

"Trump campaign attorney Sidney Powell Friday claimed her team will be able to prove, in court, all of their claims concerning the election "within the next two weeks," as "we have more than enough evidence now."

"We have more evidence now than the present population is imprisoned on," "

image.png.e9a4fb23e33a4f71889c93007c1fffbf.png

He's forked already, but what the hey.

• Haha 1

#MaidenGate = Maiden names of those that have gotten Married are voting for Dems.

There is another #_Gate (don't have the name handy) for those that have moved from place to place over the years.

Previous name / address is linked to a "Voter" - all Dem of course.

Likely more, but not too hard to see where this is all going.

Dead Voters already explained.

• Upvote 1