THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

21 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

I still like my idea. Count the votes in each county, then the pres nominee gets one electoral vote PER COUNTY.

Biden would have still won most counties in californica....

That would kinda neuter the Electoral College which is based on Population.

High Pop States would lose representation and low Pop States could be overly represented.

I could Counties being split up all over the place to take advantage of this.

Lot of funny business going on in CA, don't be surprised to see it Red.

27 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

I still like my idea. Count the votes in each county, then the pres nominee gets one electoral vote PER COUNTY.

Biden would have still won most counties in californica....

That's idiotic

Why would each county get a vote?

Is this just your simple brain seeing more red counties than blue in ohio and deciding it needs to change? 

Whether or not it makes sense your brain just stops after "does it help conservatives"

What a strong independent thinker you are...

14 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

That's idiotic

Why would each county get a vote?

Is this just your simple brain seeing more red counties than blue in ohio and deciding it needs to change? 

Whether or not it makes sense your brain just stops after "does it help conservatives"

What a strong independent thinker you are...

that was a stupid response. I just SAID THAT your corrupt senseless biden would have easily won californica, fool bird.

Giant cities should not dominate and oppress the entire state, regardless of how they vote. This puts voting on a more local level.

asswhole birdbrain, if you can't keep up, why not shut up?

More info on this.

image.png.5fdafb970f04eb53209cfb413ea48c00.png

image.png.084860b3bedf7b11d6f17c2c0e0667cd.png

image.png.eb54886cba8e679bec9d0209915af42b.png

image.png.71aebcbdebea634caa7b7b08f9bf26b1.png

https://conservativedailypost.com/german-city-is-cia-remote-hacking-base-28-states-sent-election-results-there/

So it's looking like rogue Spooks have Scytl (and others) as front Companies for Election manipulation.

As such, the Raid likely falls within the jurisdiction of what we did.

Also, there is talk that since we (US) conquered Germany in WW II, that there may be stipulations in the Treaty granting us addition powers within the Country.

For sure there are with Japan, so would not surprise me to see such for Germany as well.

Hell, we've had several Military Bases there since the War.

Food for thought.

It takes time for the pieces of a story to come out, but this one (jurisdictionally) is looking more solid.

10 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

More info on this.

image.png.5fdafb970f04eb53209cfb413ea48c00.png

image.png.084860b3bedf7b11d6f17c2c0e0667cd.png

image.png.eb54886cba8e679bec9d0209915af42b.png

image.png.71aebcbdebea634caa7b7b08f9bf26b1.png

https://conservativedailypost.com/german-city-is-cia-remote-hacking-base-28-states-sent-election-results-there/

So it's looking like rogue Spooks have Scytl (and others) as front Companies for Election manipulation.

As such, the Raid likely falls within the jurisdiction of what we did.

Also, there is talk that since we (US) conquered Germany in WW II, that there may be stipulations in the Treaty granting us addition powers within the Country.

For sure there are with Japan, so would not surprise me to see such for Germany as well.

Food for thought.

It takes time for the pieces of a story to come out, but this one (jurisdictionally) is looking more solid.

This is total bullshit.

5 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

We have NO jurisdiction in Japan or Germany outside of military bases.  Total bullshit.  Look up 'Status of Forces Agreements' for each country.  The occupation ended in the 1950's for christ sake.

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

We have NO jurisdiction in Japan or Germany outside of military bases.  Total bullshit.  Look up 'Status of Forces Agreements' for each country.  The occupation ended in the 1950's for christ sake.

D, you need to relax, can't be good for the Blood Pressure.

This was an "aside" statement, and there are people better qualified than I looking into it right now.

Thought I had inferred that adequately, but apparently not.

The main point was if it was "our" equipment/Agency/Company/etc. (rogue or not), then we have the Right to seize it.

From the bits I've seen, this pretty much looks to be the case (also thought I thoroughly expressed that).

This is just a piece of what they've got, and even without these, I'm sure there are other "Agencies" that have copies of everything transmitted, if you know what I mean.

There are going to be a lot more things to stress over than this in the next few months.

If you haven't listened to that Sydney Powell Newsmax interview (Praying Medic post), I suggest you do, and listen closely - lot of info in there on what is going on.

Hahahaha 

After all of that Powell love

“Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own,” Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani and campaign lawyer Jenna Ellis said in the statement. “She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team. She is also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity.”

19 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Hahahaha 

“Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own,” Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani and campaign lawyer Jenna Ellis said in the statement. “She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team. She is also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity.”

She's not working for Trump, she's working for "We The People".

image.png.1cb84ddae51a0a086293dcde0e8f542f.png

She has a GoFundMe setup for this.

Could be an interesting week, short as it is.

image.png.e29c7a162f085fc749e31c5d10c8ab8f.png

🍿

hell of a grift for her

Take the job most reputable law firms are turning down

Defend Trump at every turn, gaining favor with his minions

Keep saying more and more ridiculous shit until a social media platform suspends you

Setup a GoFundMe to collect donations from the same people dumb enough to help Trump pay down his own personal loans

20 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Hahahaha 

Haha Woody exhibiting irrational exuberance.

The support for Powell hasn't changed. Hope she pulls it off.

Powell never worked for Trump. She has been on her own. Giuliani was simply making that clear.

22 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

hell of a grift for her

Take the job most reputable law firms are turning down

Defend Trump at every turn, gaining favor with his minions

Keep saying more and more ridiculous shit until a social media platform suspends you

Setup a GoFundMe to collect donations from the same people dumb enough to help Trump pay down his own personal loans

So I guess you missed where all those State AG's have joined her voluntarily to help out.

Here's something that's pretty cool though :

image.png.47352b763c7ebc2a9058fc30f38165aa.png

image.thumb.png.8edc79b40ce47769523722c7e0898fa8.png

https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2020/11/23/sidney-powell-is-registered-as-a-military-lawyer-and-is-the-only-one-who-can-prosecute-treason-at-a-tribunal/

16 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

THE STANDARD DEVIATION GUYS!

image.png.de496ea51c1d2e637bb0259a092d3a8e.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/update-benfords-law-used-prove-election-fraud-past-joe-bidens-numbers-michigan-99-flawed-no-surprise-tech-giants-banning-information/

As an Engineer, you should be familiar with Statistical Analysis and Standard Deviation I would think.

Maybe they no longer have that as part of the curriculum   .   .   .