THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

10 hours ago, Axe said:

This, coming from the tranny that doesn't have the balls to post his/her likeness 🤣

You wanting to see other guys on this board is getting a bit weird at this point.     Or maybe I'm just creeped out by your insistence? 

Relax, draft is in Cleveland this year and I'm sure there will be a BB tailgate.  Plenty of opportunity to glad hand the denizens of these hallowed digital halls.

4 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

You wanting to see other guys on this board is getting a bit weird at this point.     Or maybe I'm just creeped out by your insistence? 

Relax, draft is in Cleveland this year and I'm sure there will be a BB tailgate.  Plenty of opportunity to glad hand the denizens of these hallowed digital halls.

No dumbass. The point is if you have the gall to run appearance smack at someone else's expense then have the guts to post your own likeness.

This is what's up.

image.png.61edf7dddc2f4c108283079213e6239c.png

You can't just tell people the Courts are corrupted (you can, but they won't believe), you have to show them.

Basically right now we're all just watching a Dog and Pony show.

Folks are seeing with their own Eyes the corruption, but the Politicians and MSM (one in the same) are telling you you're not seeing any evidence.

The exposure is going to keep coming, and it's only going to get worse.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

image.thumb.png.71c090e10804a0d941e1c47df5a781f0.png

Sound familiar to anyone in the last few days ?

🤔

False reports posted on social media claim that CIA Director Gina Haspel has died — or else was injured and arrested during a raid on an agency building overseas.

The fake news — which appears to involve QAnon conspiracy theorists — began circulating this week on platforms including Facebook, Twitter and 8kun, formerly 8chan, according to a Friday report from Reuters.

In one version of the purported events, Haspel was “Found Dead from ‘Natural Causes,'” with the information “going viral in gov circles but there is currently a strict news blackout.”

Another, more elaborate account — in which her name is misspelled “Hasple” — claims the spy chief “was arrested after she was injured in the Frankfurt Germany CIA building raid to secure the servers.”

That version apparently built on a previously debunked conspiracy that the US military had seized computer gear from the electronic voting company Scytl, which has said it was never raided and doesn’t have any offices in Germany.

The CIA told Reuters there was no truth to any of the claims regarding Haspel.

image.png.9f075882a7e5bafc795097e5b194f1ad.png

https://merrileebeazley.org/situation-update-dec-3rd-trump-invokes-foreign-interference-provision-of-his-2018-executive-order-authorizing-military-response-to-cyber-warfare-see-nspm-13/

(Site's getting hammered at the moment).

image.png.d0993d28564a97358640cef67a716364.png

RINO's too (same thing).

There was an EO that went into affect in 2018 regarding Elections (linked it numerous times, not handy atm).

In short, it set a (45 day) timer for an assessment Report in the event of certain occurrences (which have happened) took place in regards to a National Election.

We're ~30 days into it - I'm thinking it ends 12/17 - 12/18, so based on that, it's possible we may see some "unusual" activity.

Doesn't have to take that long - if it's ready early then it's ready early.

Really not expecting anything until after the inauguration, but I'm not running the show.

Clock is running, it is getting about time though   .   .   .  

🍿

• Haha 1

August 2022:  "Oh man, Q just did some big massive drops. We have the deep state now. Remember that vague post from 5 years ago? SEE! It meant something! Trump is going to win this election and all of the liberal elitists are going to go to jail!"

JAFBF, Axe, etc   "Yes I completely believe that! These stupid sheep won't keep an open mind. Brainwashed by the MSM. Not smart like me!"

58 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

August 2022:  "Oh man, Q just did some big massive drops. We have the deep state now. Remember that vague post from 5 years ago? SEE! It meant something! Trump is going to win this election and all of the liberal elitists are going to go to jail!"

JAFBF, Axe, etc   "Yes I completely believe that! These stupid sheep won't keep an open mind. Brainwashed by the MSM. Not smart like me!"

image.png.8252a4a1910b4de7a2b2b2ac61c95cfd.png

image.png

image.png

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.8252a4a1910b4de7a2b2b2ac61c95cfd.png

image.png

image.png

Meant the second part of this for another post 😕

https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/2020/08/22/mail-in-voting-civil-war-election-conspiracy-lincoln/

These organizers were Hanged.

Masks.

https://www.history.com/news/1918-spanish-flu-mask-wearing-resistance

https://www.history.com/news/1918-pandemic-public-health-campaigns

image.png.60a89ecf4e72b98d595ed253eb6ec0f9.png

"   .   .   .   almost like a real virus   .   .   .   "

Detour, but relevant.

EDIT :

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/bacterial-pneumonia-caused-most-deaths-1918-influenza-pandemic