THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

image.png.5dcd11baecd44700460b3eec5fe555f9.png

SCOTUS :

image.thumb.png.09a0ca6f31ebc3610c7418e26d33b349.png

Last chance was given, and declined (not surprised, their lives are on the line).

So the hard road it is - all Judges are / have proven worthless, from bottom to top.

Bunker up.

May ameliorate other issue I'm hearing about, but that may already be in process, and too late to do anything about   .   .   .  

It's all corrupt, the end.

• Haha 1

Over ?

No, Trump will still be POTUS.

The road is going to be ugly.

Talk of a Presidential Announcement Sunday - seems a week early too me based on other events on the Calendar, but one of those Date things I've come to hate.

Will be devastating to the would be usurpers, but long over due.

May well give me a long over due break for a time as well.

Seriously - Lock & Load, watch the Borders.

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Over ?

Talk of a Presidential Announcement Sunday - seems a week early too me based on other events on the Calendar, but one of those Date things I've come to hate.

Not going to happen.

13 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Over ?

"Over?!? Nothing's over 'til we say it's over!!! Was it over when the German's bombed Pearl Harbor?!?"

Oh...sorry. I thought I was in a different room...

• Haha 1

I like how Q idiots are at the point where every tweet has to be BREAKING, REPORT, HUGE, 💥💥💥💥, etc

Nothing has actually happened, ever, so they need each thing to seem more important. Like it's the real deal this time

What is the QAnon version of jumping the shark going to be? (Besides, you know, actually believing this crap)

so, the left can name call, threaten to kill other people and their families, say anything freaking thing they want....

but a conservative has to be very careful to ...

oh wait.

I know why. Never mind.

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

so, the left can name call, threaten to kill other people and their families, say anything freaking thing they want....

but a conservative has to be very careful to ...

oh wait.

I know why. Never mind.

Are you defending QAnon?

Or has your ideas of what MAGA conservatism now is become some morphed that you can't distinguish it from conspiracy theorists on twitter?

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I like how Q idiots are at the point where every tweet has to be BREAKING, REPORT, HUGE, 💥💥💥💥, etc

Nothing has actually happened, ever, so they need each thing to seem more important. Like it's the real deal this time

What is the QAnon version of jumping the shark going to be? (Besides, you know, actually believing this crap)

Who says these are all Q Anon related ?

It's not really that difficult to decipher, even the MSM uses the same terminology in their reporting.

Minus maybe 💥, but I've seen the others used.

6 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

are you wanting to give qanon whatever it is, great big smoochies? hump his/her leg with your beak?

you aren't making any sense at all, as usual.

see, this is where, if I had just started  posting here, I would think you're just someone playing a character. No one could be THIS much of an idiot. It has to be someone just playing an idiot. 

But now, I realize you are actually that stupid. From one post to literally the next you can go from supporting and defending QAnon because all you see is "Trump good" and then in the next act like you have no idea what it is. 

All of the more batshit insane stuff you believe (and you believe a lot of it), is starting with Q. You blindly eat it up because all you care about is that it is pro Trump. 

And this is how, through Facebook, the guys that started QAnon as a joke have brainwashed a large group of boomers. 

I think the CIA has been losing cred for years - and corrupt john brennan has had a lot to do with it.

again - it's the higher up corrupt bureaucrats that are most of the problem, same with the FBI.

• Upvote 1