THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

2 hours ago, JAFBF said:

LOl!!!  QAnon!!!   Um, not happening.. Did you even read the article?  

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/pennsylvania/articles/2021-01-05/8-pa-house-gop-members-to-oppose-bidens-electoral-votes

Their complaints, however, are based on outright falsehoods, say state officials, and ignore what courts have repeatedly said, say constitutional law scholars.

“I have taught constitutional law for almost four decades, and I do not believe I have ever before seen American officials reject the outcome of an election with such brazenness,” said Seth Kreimer, a law professor at the University of Pennsylvania.

Kreimer said the claim that Congress can overrule the Pennsylvania Supreme Court on issues of Pennsylvania law “suggests a remarkable level of arrogance or ignorance or both combined."

PS-The State complaints are several days late and way short. They've already been adjugated "without merit" a bunch of times. Even if in the Alternate reality Trump universe- they could successfully contest Pennsylvania's 20 electoral votes (not a chance) - Joe still has 286. Throw in your crackhead Wisconsin on top of it, he's still got more than 270. game over, Donnie.  

figures. Kreimer is a toad:

"Interesting class, but I wouldn't advise taking it if you think you may need to ask a question during office hours. The couple of times I went to office hours, Prof. Kreimer's reaction was essentially, "you're an idiot, get lost." Thank goodness for hand-me-down outlines. "

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

figures. Kreimer is a toad:

"Interesting class, but I wouldn't advise taking it if you think you may need to ask a question during office hours. The couple of times I went to office hours, Prof. Kreimer's reaction was essentially, "you're an idiot, get lost." Thank goodness for hand-me-down outlines. "

Yup, those guys trying a 13th hour subversion of Pennsylvania's Electoral votes- that have been rehashed in state court ad nauseum, are indeed arrogant idiot Trump butt sniffers. WAH, WAH, my guy is going down in flames tomorrow.  And if you believe a QAnon take, seek mental help. 

image.png.54cefea9bf8e370044739ce906fa8aeb.png

image.png.b27ad306472d15830bb5555ab188fefd.png

image.png.f24536637cccd43c2252267bd4cbc533.png

image.png.09b2b5c0f15c6e50bce969b67278cbf3.png

image.thumb.png.7fbca2322831ec3aa240f2dd287cd7eb.png

Based on Twitter actions, RED 1 may be in progress.

I would be highly suspect of future Comms from POTUS on Twitter if we are in this scenario.

Twitter can not only delete Tweets, they can originate them.

RED 2 - Cell Jammers ?

RED 3 - Pence, Pelosi, and Grassley were all evacuated by SS.

Could be a really good Head Fake, especially since this drop was from last June.

2 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Instead of conspiracy laced twitter, tell us what you are really trying to say?  I'm confused.

A lot of this crap we are seeing serves multiple purposes.

One, is basically a smack in the face too wake people up from the MSM (propaganda) they've been fed their entire lives (we all have been, hard too break free).

Another is to make/let the enemy believe they've won.

With this belief, the enemy let's down their guard/pretensions and exposes their true motives/intentions.

They (totally) believe that their side (DS) has one, and they no longer need to pretend (RINO good example) who/what they support.

Now their alliances/motives are exposed for everyone too see.

In the previous post (picture), the Pence's received a "Letter", which was Q's latest response to their last move (HWB's State funeral to preempt upcoming disclosure/declass on Dec 5).

Several other DS Players received that "Letter" as well - the Jeb Bush response is priceless.

If we really are in the "RED" tags as seems highly likely, it's going to be crazy times.

Ultimate goal is we win.

Wish I could say exactly how we get there, but I can't - too many Classified portions/moves I have no idea of.

Just know the destination at this point with the News/events we have.

"News unlocks" as it's said.

How these items/plans/predictions are made so far in advance   .   .   .  

Trump conceded.  Its over.  The republicans should easily be able to take the Presidency and the house next election cycle after the huge cluster fuck that is about to overtake this nation with Biden/Harris at the helm.

“Even though I totally disagree with the outcome of the election, and the facts bear me out, nevertheless there will be an orderly transition on January 20th,”

49 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Trump conceded.  Its over.  The republicans should easily be able to take the Presidency and the house next election cycle after the huge cluster fuck that is about to overtake this nation with Biden/Harris at the helm.

“Even though I totally disagree with the outcome of the election, and the facts bear me out, nevertheless there will be an orderly transition on January 20th,”

The whole statement.

image.png.2d2ce9b2a00f4cee15241f11c07d524d.png

Get back to me on the 20th.

Quit dreaming.  It's over.  Although I'm sure you will spout some conspiracy bs for the next few years.  You don't do a transition with yourself by the way.

A peaceful transition or transfer of power is a concept important to democratic governments, where the leadership of a government peacefully hands over control of government to a newly elected or selected leadership.

17 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Quit dreaming.  It's over.  Although I'm sure you will spout some conspiracy bs for the next few years.  You don't do a transition with yourself by the way.

A peaceful transition or transfer of power is a concept important to democratic governments, where the leadership of a government peacefully hands over control of government to a newly elected or selected leadership.

image.png.799d92380aeffc659959bc09a31877b1.png

Has anyone seen a Broadcast announcement from POTUS saying he concedes ?

Interesting.

What people are failing too see (still hypnotized) is that there will never be a real Election again unless it is fixed now.

The GA farce Tuesday was just the Cherry on top of what they are going to do (and have been doing) from here on out.

Here's a nice article showing how once again, we are repeating History :

image.png.951d09819c0b69b14d6c067a03541938.png

https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/2020/08/22/mail-in-voting-civil-war-election-conspiracy-lincoln/

7 minutes ago, Dste Ace said:

image.png.8e1ede098c63b783a799d6ccbf713e97.png

No, what was witnessed was the DS doing a hard Coup.