THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

9 hours ago, JAFBF said:

I'm not thinking it's a theory :

image.thumb.png.7b8afd30b4b1cb2b08ec1a8e32574d3c.png

image.thumb.png.33c749acc1cbc1d453f8d506d62c11e5.png

WTF ?

Theory   .   .   .   need to look into some things   .   .   .  

What I'm saying is that QAnon made a lot of claims and developed theories that were not true and debunked. Thats not saying everything they say is BS, but they're not credible enough for Trump to be wearing a Q pin. Bad look IMO.

Author Walter Kirn has described Q as an innovator among conspiracy theorists by enthralling readers with "clues" rather than presenting claims directly: "The audience for internet narratives doesn't want to read, it wants to write. It doesn't want answers provided, it wants to search for them."[139] But the messages in Q's posts often hinged on specific predictions that turned out to be false, such as:[140]

• Hillary Clinton was about to be arrested and would attempt to flee the country.[d]
  • John Podesta would be arrested on November 3, 2017, and public riots would be organized to try and prevent the arrest of other public officials.[69]
  • A major event involving the Department of Defense would take place on February 1, 2018.
  • People targeted by Trump would commit suicide en masse on February 10, 2018.
  • There would be a car bombing in London around February 16, 2018.
  • A "smoking gun" video of Hillary Clinton would emerge in March 2018.
  • Something major would happen in Chongqing on April 10, 2018.
  • There would be a "bombshell" revelation about North Korea in May 2018.
  • The Trump military parade would "never be forgotten".[e]
  • The Five Eyes "won't be around much longer".
  • Mark Zuckerberg was going to leave Facebook and flee the United States.[f]
  • Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey would be forced to resign "next" (in the context of the prediction of Zuckerberg's resignation).[g]
  • Pope Francis would have a "terrible May" in 2018.

On multiple occasions, Q has dismissed these incorrect predictions as deliberate, claiming that "disinformation is necessary".[142][143][144] This has led Australian psychologist Stephan Lewandowsky to emphasize the "self-sealing" quality of the conspiracy theory, highlighting its anonymous purveyor's use of plausible deniability and noting that evidence against it "can become evidence of [its] validity in the minds of believers".[141] The numerous false, unsubstantiated claims Q has posted include:

• Upvote 2

On 9/18/2022 at 5:06 AM, FY56 said:

What I'm saying is that QAnon made a lot of claims and developed theories that were not true and debunked. Thats not saying everything they say is BS, but they're not credible enough for Trump to be wearing a Q pin. Bad look IMO.

Author Walter Kirn has described Q as an innovator among conspiracy theorists by enthralling readers with "clues" rather than presenting claims directly: "The audience for internet narratives doesn't want to read, it wants to write. It doesn't want answers provided, it wants to search for them."[139] But the messages in Q's posts often hinged on specific predictions that turned out to be false, such as:[140]

• Hillary Clinton was about to be arrested and would attempt to flee the country.[d]
  • John Podesta would be arrested on November 3, 2017, and public riots would be organized to try and prevent the arrest of other public officials.[69]
  • A major event involving the Department of Defense would take place on February 1, 2018.
  • People targeted by Trump would commit suicide en masse on February 10, 2018.
  • There would be a car bombing in London around February 16, 2018.
  • A "smoking gun" video of Hillary Clinton would emerge in March 2018.
  • Something major would happen in Chongqing on April 10, 2018.
  • There would be a "bombshell" revelation about North Korea in May 2018.
  • The Trump military parade would "never be forgotten".[e]
  • The Five Eyes "won't be around much longer".
  • Mark Zuckerberg was going to leave Facebook and flee the United States.[f]
  • Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey would be forced to resign "next" (in the context of the prediction of Zuckerberg's resignation).[g]
  • Pope Francis would have a "terrible May" in 2018.

On multiple occasions, Q has dismissed these incorrect predictions as deliberate, claiming that "disinformation is necessary".[142][143][144] This has led Australian psychologist Stephan Lewandowsky to emphasize the "self-sealing" quality of the conspiracy theory, highlighting its anonymous purveyor's use of plausible deniability and noting that evidence against it "can become evidence of [its] validity in the minds of believers".[141] The numerous false, unsubstantiated claims Q has posted include:

I've touched upon this a few times in the past, been awhile, and there are some new Eyes.

When these started coming out, everyone was thinking they were related too current events/times.

Some were (maybe coincidentally), but as time passed it became more evident that these were "loading the Clock" for future events.

By "loading the Clock" I mean they are unlocked by time deltas / phrases / etc. by certain people.

Pretty difficult to debunk items that haven't occurred yet.

Will they all come to transpire ?

No idea, I'm not on the Team (only a handful), and I haven't followed it that closely for some time.

Let me clear one or two of the above items up :

image.png.9f0c1c57492bf4120d669cfe7ae52302.png

These are not dates, as originally thought by many, they are sections of the Law of War manual (revised by Trump's Team early on) :

image.png.df4676a3a8aaf88a1d27a5bb80be37df.png

For this too make sense, you need to recognize that DC is a foreign territory, and that it is a captured operation under foreign control (has been for some time).

These events have not yet happened.

Pretty much none of the dates of what was "debunked" matter, as they have not been assigned/decoded.

This is getting too long, I'll post an event which looks like it was just triggered in my next post.

21 hours ago, JAFBF said:

I've touched upon this a few times in the past, been awhile, and there are some new Eyes.

When these started coming out, everyone was thinking they were related too current events/times.

Some were (maybe coincidentally), but as time passed it became more evident that these were "loading the Clock" for future events.

By "loading the Clock" I mean they are unlocked by time deltas / phrases / etc. by certain people.

Pretty difficult to debunk items that haven't occurred yet.

Will they all come to transpire ?

No idea, I'm not on the Team (only a handful), and I haven't followed it that closely for some time.

Let me clear one or two of the above items up :

image.png.9f0c1c57492bf4120d669cfe7ae52302.png

These are not dates, as originally thought by many, they are sections of the Law of War manual (revised by Trump's Team early on) :

image.png.df4676a3a8aaf88a1d27a5bb80be37df.png

For this too make sense, you need to recognize that DC is a foreign territory, and that it is a captured operation under foreign control (has been for some time).

These events have not yet happened.

Pretty much none of the dates of what was "debunked" matter, as they have not been assigned/decoded.

This is getting too long, I'll post an event which looks like it was just triggered in my next post.

At this point the only thing I will say is that I'm rooting for you to be right.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, FY56 said:

At this point the only thing I will say is that I'm rooting for you to be right.

Good to see there are still a few open minds around.

As nuts as it's been the last few years, it's probably not deserved, but is appreciated.

One of the reasons I've set myself to "Walk the Plank" so too speak if we don't see something significant by EOY.

image.png.dfabda3177674fb502fd66162a19bbba.png

It's going too be bad.

A couple years ago I posted about an Arkansas Senator that was murdered - she was looking into the same thing in her State.

CPS is bad news.

They always put the opposite name of what they are doing on their projects (Obama Care, Inflation Reduction Act, etc).

This is Nationwide.

This is Worldwide.

It's going to be ugly   .   .   .  

There have been many other Pedo type busts, I just haven't posted them - many tie into Disney.

• Sad 1

FWIW - hate dates.

image.thumb.png.b30cbb0470db3ee9ea371a7820d03b5c.png

I've seen reports of people in Florida not being able to pull cash out of ATM's.

I've seen a convergence of chatter about 9/24.

Past history would indicate nothing happens, do as you think best.

FED may tank the Market tomorrow (9/21) with another rate increase anyway, so could be bad regardless.

image.png.5447bcd7ca208800e2743453368fce31.png

CBDC's I've mentioned - unless they are limited in the number, they are no different than our current Fiat system (worse, as they are programmable too what you can purchase, or be cancelled as happened in Canada this past Spring).

Fiat system is at a point where there's not enough paper/fiber to "print" the factious Bills.

Energy rationing is already happening in California / Colorado, and maybe another State or so.

Internationally it's in high gear.

Climate Lockdowns ?

image.png.ca6ac22ec869d3fee2b3cd5a23dc3bee.png

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2022/09/my-carbon-an-approach-for-inclusive-and-sustainable-cities/

This basically wraps in Digital ID / Social credit scores - no need to separate it from the other items.

Oh, that's not the end of it   .   .   .  

Introducing Yuval Noah Harari - aka "The Prophet" :

image.png.42c1926b36c6e33db3944af4b741a454.png

https://www.abc.net.au/triplej/programs/hack/meet-yuval-harari-superstar-historian-to-mark-zuckerberg/10200906

image.png.049b2809080d2a52600d21146cb6c64c.png

image.thumb.png.4a9f3ccef1b21d187a92d34a63e98bf6.png

https://newspunch.com/wef-hand-over-your-sovereignty-to-the-elite-or-die/

Quite a few clips of this guy   .   .   .   one I've posted about "Humans are hackable animals".

He's a Fav of TPTB.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/magazine/2022/09/19/mayfly-decline/

The World’s Oldest Winged Insect Is in Trouble. How Frightened Should We Be?

Mayflies are among nature’s best environmental sentinels — and their current message to us is grim