THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

https://www.rsbnetwork.com/video/watch-live-president-donald-trump-holds-save-america-rally-in-minden-nv-10-8-22/

Rally tonight, tomorrow another   .   .   .  

"   .   .   .   Silver State   .   .   .   ".

Getting harder to get it (Silver), premiums are climbing as are delivery times   .   .   .  

I have heard that it (AG) will drop into the single digits, and (AU) will drop to triple digits.

Likely won't be able too get anything at these levels    .   .   .   looked into getting some (AG) when it was $12 a few years back   .   .   .   no physical available for a long time.

Takes ~$20 just to Mint a 1 Oz. Coin   .   .   .   with increasing fuel / labor / etc costs, what is this going to climb too ?

Yes, I have some minor Silver holdings, and will continue to add at attractive prices   .   .   .   I'm just alerting folks that may have an interest know.

As I said, for me, it's taking longer to get things.

Comex / London are depleting their stocks   .   .   .   heard there's only about 5 months supply left at current draw downs.

Wish I had more than I do, but there is still a need for cash flow for other Bills.

Just pointing things for those that are wondering   .   .   .  

FWIW (~ 5 min).

https://rumble.com/embed/v1jy1x7/?pub=6gq61&fbclid=IwAR2BOexcUrvw4NL-dLBUaklqJuhay5j_OfxOE6MEPj2zubUHbJYmxYnUC98

Some of this has happened, some is happening, and the rest   .   .   .   may well be a LARP.

Not so sure on the financial / EAS portions, but the rest looks too be in line with some other things I've seen.

= = = = = = = This also aligns with above  = = = = = = =

On 10/10/2022 at 4:24 PM, hammertime said:

How certain are

the elections this year?

the date 10/29 seems popular…give or take.

sooner or later the bullshit is gonna stop 🛑 

the suspense!!

Most of what I'm running across says there isn't going too be an Election (delayed/changed).

My most solid source says there will not be another 2020, and that 2020 is still not settled.

Doesn't specify as best I can tell one way or another whether Elections will be delayed/changed though.

(My money's on this one, however it pans out).

Reasons for delay/change ?

WW III

Riots / unrest   .   .   .   ah, but why ?

Another Plandemic

Other   .   .   .  

Consider.

People are holding "Tailgate" parties at Drop Boxes in order too monitor for Ballot stuffing.

Thinks these Ballot stuffers (as we've seen 2000 Mules etc) want too be knowingly monitored/videoed ?

Cheat's going to be a bit more difficult this time :

image.png.85b8328abe5c69f21a2d667bdb9b89ad.png

Others have also banned machines (haven't kept up with the list).

Maryland has banned Mail in Voting as has WI and several other places - more appear too be coming.

D's are refusing too debate, and the few that do are getting annihilated.

We've even had a few D's stop their campaigns recently.

AZ has some incredible candidates, and keep an eye on AK Senator race.

image.png.51d4eee6280e3691c3a1f70897bfbb9b.png

Also :

image.png.5fe0dda46ea715dd633a410183c35a04.png

Don't be complacent, get out and vote.

The MSM propaganda machine has already been hard at work telling people the D's may win.

Sounds a bit like Killery in 2016 with a 96% chance too win   .   .   .   as much truth as me being the owner of the Browns   .   .   .   all lies.

I could go on, but need to get on too other bits.

10/29 ?

I've seen some rumblings along those lines, other date too - pretty much that week of October for indications of things.

FYI, so far it's looking like 9/24 - 9/25 was a hit (financial as expected).

On 10/12/2022 at 3:53 PM, hammertime said:

That sounds like click bait crap. 
hulu?  Pass.   We are only seeing what they want us to see.

Not promoting the Film/Video, just noting the expansion of the Swamp exposure - too include Churches, Religions, Organizations, Education, Politics, Sports, and more.

There is nothing that has not been corrupted   .   .   .   NBA/NFL/MLB upcoming   .   .   .  

On 10/19/2022 at 9:58 AM, FY56 said:

Not buying it. 

Out of the countless "the shit is gonna hit the fan soon" news that had been posted in this thread, not one has come to fruition.

Define "soon".

I can't, in fact it's become a word I have come to have great disdain for.

Christ said he was going to return "soon" Two thousand years ago - not mocking, it depends on perspective.

Mortal vs Immortal.

My Date's < 1/1/2023 for things too be evident.

The "evident" may slide a bit, but that's my cutoff point.

Hell, we're getting W's now under the current Tyranny - does that even make sense ?

They're not hiding what they're doing, and they're throwing everything legal and illegal at us.

On one hand, it'd be nice to get time back too do other things - Country will be totally screwed though.

Won't argue the Dates though, and looking back it makes sense, but it still sucks.

Hindsight illustrates that we really needed too go through this crap we're in now for more people to see how messed up things have gotten.

If Trump had just come right back in, it'd the SoS - Impeachment farce 3, 4, 5, . . . more fake claims, on and on what we saw for the first four years.

Now we know everything they did was all a lie (criminally), and they wouldn't stop just because he was in a second Term (would probably be worse)   .   .   .   there might be an interesting twist coming from this, but one thing at a time.

Gonna be interesting, when it happens, it'll be an Eye opener.