THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

On 10/19/2022 at 12:23 PM, MLD Woody said:

You are just the dumbest mother fucker I've ever interacted with. And given the rest of this board, that's saying something. 

Get off the grid. It'll be good for you. 

This one (Zelensky support) I can understand.

We've been pounded for so many decades on how Russia is evil and everyone against them is good   .   .   .   it's called Brain washing / propaganda.

Oh, maybe in the earlier years this was true, I sure thought so, but recently things are not as they seem.

Recently (another thread) I posted a side by side of Putin, who is 70+ years old.

There's an interesting story behind this, from back around 2012 or so I think   .   .   .  

Not the same guy, just as there are four OBidens (who's not running things).

MADNESS !

I got time for this too play out.

Examine it for yourselves, sharpen your awareness - I can show the water, you have too decide too drink.

Back to Zelensky.

Ya'll are going too be extremely disappointed that you all fell for and supported this corrupt POS.

politics ukraine Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

The Fog of War Has Thickened

Recall the Azov Battalion.

There is more too this (Emblem besides the Swastika), but I leave that too those that care too look into.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, JAFBF said:

This one (Zelensky support) I can understand.

We've been pounded for so many decades on how Russia is evil and everyone against them is good   .   .   .   it's called Brain washing / propaganda.

Oh, maybe in the earlier years this was true, I sure thought so, but recently things are not as they seem.

Recently (another thread) I posted a side by side of Putin, who is 70+ years old.

There's an interesting story behind this, from back around 2012 or so I think   .   .   .  

Not the same guy, just as there are four OBidens (who's not running things).

MADNESS !

I got time for this too play out.

Examine it for yourselves, sharpen your awareness - I can show the water, you have too decide too drink.

Back to Zelensky.

Ya'll are going too be extremely disappointed that you all fell for and supported this corrupt POS.

politics ukraine Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

The Fog of War Has Thickened

Recall the Azov Battalion.

There is more too this (Emblem besides the Swastika), but I leave that too those that care too look into.

You

Are

A

Moron

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Define "soon".

I can't, in fact it's become a word I have come to have great disdain for.

Christ said he was going to return "soon" Two thousand years ago - not mocking, it depends on perspective.

Mortal vs Immortal.

My Date's < 1/1/2023 for things too be evident.

The "evident" may slide a bit, but that's my cutoff point.

Hell, we're getting W's now under the current Tyranny - does that even make sense ?

They're not hiding what they're doing, and they're throwing everything legal and illegal at us.

On one hand, it'd be nice to get time back too do other things - Country will be totally screwed though.

Won't argue the Dates though, and looking back it makes sense, but it still sucks.

Hindsight illustrates that we really needed too go through this crap we're in now for more people to see how messed up things have gotten.

If Trump had just come right back in, it'd the SoS - Impeachment farce 3, 4, 5, . . . more fake claims, on and on what we saw for the first four years.

Now we know everything they did was all a lie (criminally), and they wouldn't stop just because he was in a second Term (would probably be worse)   .   .   .   there might be an interesting twist coming from this, but one thing at a time.

Gonna be interesting, when it happens, it'll be an Eye opener.

Maybe that's why millions of people ain't buying into Jesus either.

Keep forgetting this :

image.png.8f9697172f1e21095117f5d82e613895.png

This was a Date hit for 10/24, which aligns with the 9/24-25 Date hit for Britain Pound collapse.

Further, 10/24 is also when the new British Prime Minister was elected.

image.png.a55d07fc06597f8c7618290a983911eb.png

Truss lasted a whole 44 days   .   .   .   but still gets full retirement.

Could do several posts on this guy, short is he's bad news   .   .   . Rules for thee, but not for me.

No bearing ?

Sadly, it will propagate to US.

Maybe more later on this.

18 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Keep forgetting this :

image.png.8f9697172f1e21095117f5d82e613895.png

This was a Date hit for 10/24, which aligns with the 9/24-25 Date hit for Britain Pound collapse.

Could do several posts on this guy, short is he's bad news   .   .   . Rules for thee, but not for me.

No bearing ?

This is the clown who always used to report on the Russian youtube show before it was banned.

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

This is the clown who always used to report on the Russian youtube show before it was banned.

This was just a repost of him reposting another user for graphical demonstration.

For the most part, a lot of what I see from Nate is on the Up an Up (and consider there is a lot or repost info there), I don't necessarily agree or repost all of it.

I don't contend that he make serious $ on his trades, I just don't follow the "graphing" trade methods even if there is evidence too support it.

I also currently view the $ as essentially worthless, and is one reason I'm converting FRN's into assets - be that water, food, or other commodities.

Can't tell folk what too do, just do some research into what is going on with BRICS.

Petro Dollar is dead, Saudi Arabia has just recently abandoned it (SWIFT / Oil in Dollars) and has joined BRICS,

Several other Countries are also abandoning the $.

All these $ from other Countries are going to end up flooding back into the US   .   .   .   what do you think that will do too inflation ?

Gold ?

Would love too own a bunch of it, but the premiums are ridiculous - +/- $100 / Oz over spot ?

Silver ?

More reasonable, but starting to get hard too get, and the premiums are climbing.

I buy this somewhat regularly, and it's starting too get ugly.

Platinum ?

Many people think this is more valuable than Gold, but has been running about half the price.

Don't know why, still has fairly high premiums - own none as I'm looking more at bang for buck.

Copper ?

Copper ?

Yes, Copper.

Bottom tier of precious metals. Ton of uses for this metal.

Copper / Silver - cost of production for Silver is about what it costs to mint a Coin.

Copper is as bad or worse, and it's starting too look like there may be a shortage at least short/mid term.

If you think fuel is going to drop like a rock, then maybe production/mining costs aren't as bad.

If fuel cost remain/increase, then (Mining) production will drop/cease, causing prices too increase until it is cost effective too start Mining again.

Problem is, at current costs, new Mines aren't being developed (start up costs are worse), so these metals are only going too increase in value.

Copper premiums are pretty bad right now, but if you're looking longer term, this is a fairly good entry point too what many expect to experience crazy growth.

Personally, I'd love too own more Gold, but ~$100 premiums are putting me off.

Silver has premiums as well (and climbing), but the future growth % numbers I'm hearing are insane.

Copper, no idea, it just came in as a recommendation for those that can't afford the higher tier metals.

Hell, there was a Nickel shortage not too long ago.

Platinum, people are stealing Catalytic Converters for the Platinum in them, just happened the other night a few miles from where I live.

Always thought Platinum should be multiple times the values of Gold, but currently it is ~ half that of Gold.

Don't ask me what's going on with this one, just not enough time too look into everything.

Long story short.

I expect Banks / Dollar too collapse.

This is how the DS is ultimately destroyed and the "US" debt is eliminated.

It didn't have too be this way, but if you haven't noticed our Gov spending worse than a drunken Sailor freshly into Port   .   .   .  

May have a more informative post in the future one day, but for now, I've dropped what I know / am doing.

Damn, that last post was too long.

Accurate, but TLDR 😑

image.thumb.png.6dab5660b346e0d1424c6b00b9253356.png

https://bioclandestine.substack.com/p/final-draft-on-us-biological-activity

Read or not.

We're (USA) are going too end up being the Bad Guys in this.

Yes, it's nice too think of us all as bleeding "Red White & Blue" , but truth is, we're (the people) are not.

Wish it were otherwise, and that we were on the Up and Up, but sadly we are not (Leadership).

• Haha 1

On 10/29/2022 at 3:02 PM, JAFBF said:

No bearing ?

Now this is surprising, perhaps even encouraging :

image.png.79b7548bf2e78702df2eaeb2fba7e709.png

image.thumb.png.d0b4fff2284389c0b0395c19c762044e.png

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/deeply-unhappy-tory-mps-drafting-letters-of-no-confidence-after-sunak-s-cabinet-purge/ar-AA13yoQz?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=e9b24ebd7d5c4bf6f521aafee13b25fc

It's been barely over a week and he's FUBAR already ?

Well deserved (bad Egg), but quite the surprise.

World's on fire in case ya'll have noticed   .   .   .   madness all around the World.