THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

On 11/18/2022 at 4:15 PM, JAFBF said:

🤣

Could be a SHOCKER   .   .   .   not going the way people are thinking.

Gonna be some Bricks dropped out of some nether regions    .   .   .  

Human sacrifice! Dogs and cats living together! Mass hysteria!

21 hours ago, Axe said:

No fucking way this comes to pass.

You mean like Roe vs Wade being overturned while the Dems hold the House, Senate and Presidency ?

Will things actually play out this way, or is there another path ?

🍿

Would be rather "Biblical" though   .   .   .  

17 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

You mean like Roe vs Wade being overturned while the Dems hold the House, Senate and Presidency ?

Will things actually play out this way, or is there another path ?

🍿

Would be rather "Biblical" though   .   .   .  

But the SC is majority conservative.  House, Senate and Presidency don't matter in that regard.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, hammertime said:

As much as I see truth in a lot of J’s stuff I look at

this  as a lottery ticket 🎫 

I can’t wait to see a winner!!!!

it’s coming one way or

the other😎

Cursory look (so much more here).

With 2022 being wiped out => invalid   .   .   .   is that not essentially the same as there being no Mid Term Elections ?

(Lot more here, traps tripped, but that's another story) - also mentioned in another thread.

Now, going back too 2020 being nullified   .   .   .  yeah, took longer than anyone expected (guilty), but would everyone have seen / experienced what the Dem's (and RINO's) are really about ?

Do you think the average American has enjoyed these past (less than) two years ?

Hmmm, so if 2020 and 2022 are invalid / corrupted Elections   .   .   .   guess that means we get too have Special Elections.

Seems there was some talk several months (maybe a year plus) back of Special Elections this year.

Does that mean Trump is reinstalled, or does the Military take temporary control through Special Elections ?

I don't know at this time, I would hope the later for several reasons, but for now it's   🍿   time.

Three quick checkboxes (above) right there   .   .   .   and there's so much more that is just not registering with folks yet :)   (HUGE - 🥳 )

Go to the "Trump Announcement" thread, this will further add too things.

The video where Trump is saying OBiden can not have four more years in 2020 should be a huge flag / alert 😁

As mentioned a page or so back, there's another Supreme Court case coming next month along similar veins

Could backup / supplement / or actually be about fraud.

One - two punch ?

One => Elections voided (CYA'ing Judges - who were "leveraged").

Two => Fraud validated, since Elections are Null & Void via above ruling, so no real additional heat on the Judges.

Hand of God moment ?

"It's going too be Biblical !"

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

But the SC is majority conservative.  House, Senate and Presidency don't matter in that regard.

Optics.

To Joe Schmoe, does it make sense that the Supreme Court can over rule the other three branches of power ?

No, they think that since they hold the three major branches of power that they've got it all wrapped up.

Average person (unfortunately) thinks this way.

Most folk here have a deeper understanding of how things really work - most don't.

Freakin' sad, but Education these days isn't the same we had as when we went through the System.

- and what we had was not the same as the Generations before us.

Lot of moving parts here right now, lot of Fog of War, very few know what's really going on - lot of best guesses on info and final target.

We should be in the Ball Park, but exact transpiration of events i think very few know.

The trajectory I present is based on what I've come across and what too me looks too be the logical progression.

Not going too be 100% accurate, as I've stated many times, but I do believe it's going too be highly accurate.

Not satisfied with that explanation ?

If I'm still here after 1/1/2023, ya'll will know I'm pretty much on target, at least too what I'm looking for   .   .   .  

Race against the Clock   .   .   .   things are tightening up    😉  

Is the game won in the Q1 ?

Q2 ?

Q3 ?

Q4 ?

Looking like we're in Q4    .   .   .   and Q3 was pretty good.

Oh, and just because we may win in Q4 doesn't mean it's over   .   .   .   Playoffs !

On 11/25/2022 at 6:08 PM, hammertime said:

I didn’t make it clear. The good side has all the evidence.  They captured it all.

I’m still confused by the whole corporation aspect of how our government is set up.  People are not understanding that this isn’t about Trump.

Yea, this is a complicated confusing bit, and I think it's that way on purpose.

Super brief summary as best I can construct :

Civil War had the Country essentially Bankrupt (War / reconstruction) to England / Rothchilds (Banking), so it was more or less Incorporated and collateralized too these entities.

Since that time supposedly, we've been under Maritime Law (England).

DH first brought this up a year or so back, and I added some stuff I'd come across as well.

Twisted reality stuff, just never dug into it real deep as there's too much Legal mumbo jumbo for me.

Not an easy subject too cover without going really deep, probably more so than I can do anytime soon.

Here's a follow up / highlight on some further info that's come out (long).

And this is the interview the above points are based on (longer) :

https://rumble.com/v1xi6vh-juan-o-savin-112722-video-b.html

Last one has more info obviously, it's with one of the Filers (Loy Brunson), Nino, and a couple insiders (Juan & Ghost).

One very interesting point from this is that the SC requested some minor corrections and additions to the Case.

The Filers replied that they would have it back in a few weeks - the SC requested that they get it done sooner.

The Law this is based on has been used in the past, so it has standing Case validity.

Videos cover it better than I can, but this is something too keep an eye on.

8 hours ago, JAFBF said:

https://rumble.com/v1xi6vh-juan-o-savin-112722-video-b.html

Last one has more info obviously, it's with one of the Filers (Loy Brunson), Nino, and a couple insiders (Juan & Ghost).

One very interesting point from this is that the SC requested some minor corrections and additions to the Case.

The Filers replied that they would have it back in a few weeks - the SC requested that they get it done sooner.

The Law this is based on has been used in the past, so it has standing Case validity.

Videos cover it better than I can, but this is something too keep an eye on.

in other words - based on SCOTUS ruling last summer regarding roe v wade, and its interest in "making things right'

and the requesting of the briefings (held up at the 10th circuit) to the SC ..  as you mention above

can be another (more amazing) ruling / change  of our history before Lincoln, if by some supernatural turn of events? 

Im praying for it.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Hmmm, not the timeline I was expecting   .   .   .   maybe there's something else   .   .   .  

Doh !

Totally missed it, too many other things on my mind   .   .   .  

Jan 6   .   .   .   just so happens too be the two year anniversary of the fraudulent "insurrection".

Now the question remains as to whether this is the "event" ?

In a convoluted time warping way, this may well meet the "trigger" I've set for myself    .   .   .  it actually far exceeds it.

Provided this goes according too Constitutional Law, we all essentially know the "indication" (one of my constraints) of what is going too happen   (😉).

The issue is the timing and execution   .   .   .  

Obviously, I haven't divulged all the info I've come across regarding this (way too much for posting to be ignored), but there are additional wrinkles to all of this.

I still think it's possible we may have a "surprise" before year end, I just don't have anything solid I can provide on this at this point.

Long term, I have no concerns.

Things may continue too appear bleak and desolate, due too "perceived" tyrannical oppression, just know that they are truly powerless at this point.

May be hard too accept for many, as they continue too follow the M$M fake news lies   .   .   .   the holds of propaganda can be tremendously strong (Helsinki Syndrome, Nazi Germany)   .   .   .   I still have an occasional issue with it myself on the rare occasion when I catch a glimpse of their lies - and I know better (don't beat yourselves up over this).

Short version.

I may indeed be going on a "vacation" contingent on the Supreme Court ruling (something may happen sooner)   .   .   .   hell, everyone needs a vacation once in awhile, I've been on this for five/six years   .   .   .   whether brief or permanent, it's well deserved at this point.

Sheesh, we've got a month too go yet   .   .   .   things are speeding up in case ya'll haven't noticed   .   .   .  

Balenciaga.

How many have heard anything about this ?

Horrorible $hit   .   .   .   be alert, this is coming.

image.png.fac5871d0fb42cf502cfe686a81402ac.png

Odds are no one has heard a peep about it (no surprise)   .   .   .   tentacles spreading, just like FTX (multiple exchanges defaulting).

Sick $hit, just like what I indicated a few years back (too soon), seems like it may be time for the push on this tragedy / perversion is coming to the mainstream.

Sick $hit, but it will be a uniter, vs the divider (Race, Religion, Politic, etc) they've been pushing.

You're not going to like who's tied up this this crap   .   .   .  

On 12/1/2022 at 6:45 PM, FY56 said:

Chances are slim to none that the SCOTUS hears the case.

It's on the Docket.

Something is going too happen.

I don't know what or when, but something is going too happen   .   .   .   expect a Miracle.

Is this SC Case it ?

It would resolve a lot of Crimes, so it has a lot of potential - just in the way it got to the point it is at is quite unusual.

There is another Case along these lines coming later this month as well.

Again, I note Roe vs Wade   .   .   .   very odd that this Case (R v W) came up at this time and cleared the Ruling.

Not "normal" times, could be some very interesting things happening   .   .   .  

59 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

It's on the Docket.

Something is going too happen.

I don't know what or when, but something is going too happen   .   .   .   expect a Miracle.

I

I doubt it. The way I am understanding it is that being on the docket doesn't mean it will be heard.

Whats on the docket in this case is the request for a writ of certiorari

The Supreme Court receives about 10,000 petitions a year. The Justices use the "Rule of Four” to decide if they will take the case. If four of the nine Justices feel the case has value, they will issue a writ of certiorari. This is a legal order from the high court for the lower court to send the records of the case to them for review. When all is said and done the Supreme Court will hear about 75-85 cases a year. This tells us that most petitions are denied.

Here is what is actually on the docket. A request for a writ of certiorari.

You may have to scroll up.

Supreme Court of the United States

36 minutes ago, FY56 said:

The Supreme Court receives about 10,000 petitions a year. The Justices use the "Rule of Four” to decide if they will take the case. If four of the nine Justices feel the case has value, they will issue a writ of certiorari. This is a legal order from the high court for the lower court to send the records of the case to them for review. When all is said and done the Supreme Court will hear about 75-85 cases a year. This tells us that most petitions are denied.

Not arguing that.

The fact that they (SC) asked for additions and a quicker turn around raises this too an unprecedented level.

Hasn't happened before.

We've got a month (or less), I can wait.

Someone with a great track record said too monitor Brazil, as it is an indication of what happens in America.

image.png.599c0304c6e6ffd572b4f182bfcefa73.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/breaking-brazilian-military-stands-bolsonaro-prepared-invoke-article-142-save-nation-video/

image.thumb.png.f374171a3abea7cf1d832b3b8e5dd3a8.png

Look familiar ?

image.png.40bb41aa125d3e9fa92fb5f619ab9de5.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/12/go-time-military-deploying-brazil/