THE BROWNS BOARD

Darnold vs rosen

Clevfan4life

16 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

rosen is such a jerk he had to go to Arizona st to find a girl who would date him long enough to

sit with him in his hot tub.

in his room.

yeah, rosen sounds like johnny manziel more and more. Rosen and mayfield can have a johnny manziel

actlike contest... mayfield is ahead because of the trouble with booze.

But he would be a great hit at Corky and Lenny's.  

By the way....does it look like that  chick has on no bottom?  All I am seeing there is what looks like pubic hair.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, miktoxic said:

rosen the best of the two, but they ain't no wentz, goff or even the fag QB midget in TX, what's his name? yeah him.

i wouldn't waste a first rounder on either of them. pick chubb and joe's replacement. then work on a true TE and some db and safety help. our running game blows and that's the rookie's best friend.

and Shmuck baker mayfield. manziel, weeden and mccoy won in college too. (common denominator...yep their conf.) garbage.

whoopee!!!!

Who is your choice...if you have one?

19 hours ago, stillmotion said:

I just have a short trigger of people telling me Mayfield is Manziel or he sucks because I believe the kid is a winner. It's one thing for a dozen people to tell me that, it's another for fifty, including fifty P.C. women that don't even know his statistics.

Manziel was a winner too.

1 hour ago, wargograw said:

I'm not wild about Rosen's antics either. At least Johnny's team would take a bullet for him (and I'm guessing Mayfield's would too). Everyone hates Rosen.

Really?  Everyone does?   I kinda doubt that.

On 11/19/2017 at 9:27 PM, stillmotion said:

I just have a short trigger of people telling me Mayfield is Manziel or he sucks because I believe the kid is a winner. It's one thing for a dozen people to tell me that, it's another for fifty, including fifty P.C. women that don't even know his statistics.

"Winner!! LEADER!! STATS!!"    

On 11/20/2017 at 12:23 PM, Tour2ma said:

lol...

C'mon, cal... reveal the real reason you don't like Rosen. It's OK we know...

Cal's a wantin' a certain QB ridin' the range in Laramie....  

A FYI, if you want to get another look at Rosen (and not in a hot tub) UCLA- Cal this Friday 24th 10:30 PM EST FS1. Already got it in my record que. 

Archived