LondonBrown

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, LondonBrown said:

Draft guide 

C4DEBFB3-6C94-4433-92F3-13F11DA1B5EE.png

4A32358F-53CD-45BE-9986-E905F793755A.png

Very good and fair evaluation I believe but the interception thing has to do with the way that Kerry Coombs coached his DBS to play. They were told to face guard it was almost maddening at times cuz it would be in perfect position for interceptions but they would just stick their hand up when the receiver's hands went up

Just now, MLD Woody said:

I'm the Michigan alum and I'm liking this pickore than the buckeye fabs lol.

Let's hope we get Mo Hurst! ;) 

1 minute ago, runyon27 said:

I see the value in it, Chubb was better value though. If Chubb wasn't there I don't think I would have an issue with it.

I would have loved chub to pair with Garrett but they must be happy with our depth and ogbah instead of going BPA they got best player available at a position of need

1 minute ago, BaconHound said:

Value would have been the guard from Notre Dame

Again not a position that we needed we have Bitonio and zeitler. We aren't quite there yet where we can just pick best player available all the time we got the best corner in the draft and it was a position of need

Well my guess is that the Browns know Ogbah will be 100% by Sept. Garrett says he is already.

EDIT: And everyone's game plan was to throw quickly on our poor secondary so Garrett would not have time to get there. Quality secondary will help the DL rush a lot.

53 minutes ago, VikingDawg said:

Yep. He's a Suckeye though so all the nut homers are nutting themselves they got an OSU Retard. 

Can you point me toward buckeye homers nutting themselves or are you just an idiot talking out of your @ss like Ghoolie?

Don't worry I already know the answer

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

Chubb isn't elite.

Ward will be a great CB

Would have rather traded down, but Ward would have been the player I wanted most

I liked Derwin James a little more.. But, I'm not down on Ward.

Chubb isn't elite.

Ward will be a great CB

Would have rather traded down, but Ward would have been the player I wanted most

well I hope you are right. I didn't see this particular pick coming but then again I didn't see the Mayfield pick coming either.

6 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Chubb isn't elite.

Ward will be a great CB

LOL-You just wanted a CB so Randall can go to FS and Peppers to SS where he belongs

Just now, TexasAg1969 said:

LOL-You just wanted a CB so Randall can go to FS and Peppers to SS where he belongs

Exactly one draft pick filled three needs you let Randall play his natural position free safety where he's better than peppers you let Peppers play his natural position at strong safety where he's far better off than he was last year closer to the line and you bring in Ward who is a better corner then Randall. 1 draft pick improve three positions

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

We don't need what Derwin is. We need a CB

I'm not arguing that.. I just liked him... I'm not against taking Ward...

2 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Randall was going to FS regardless. Sheet, he's already there.

One of our first offseason moves was to allow Pep to play in position

Hopefully build on his last game or two last season. 

I still remember the targetting penalty he was called for... Perfect play taken back by the refs. 

Archived