THE BROWNS BOARD

Lamar Jackson to the Ravens

MLD Woody

8 minutes ago, SD_Tom said:

Well.  A 12-4 team with a HOF caliber qb beat a wild card team with a rookie qb. 

Chargers have looked good this year. Everyone in SD seems to think they'll find a way to blow it. 

Baltimore won their division Baltimore had the Homefield Baltimore was favored. And SD plays in LA

35 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Baltimore won their division Baltimore had the Homefield Baltimore was favored. And SD plays in LA

Browns should've beaten them both times.  Baltimore squeaked by. 

Yeah,  I live here.  They play in Carson in a 35k seat soccer stadium.  Not one single person in LA county gives a single fuck about the chargers,  and only about half of sd still cares.  

Every game chargers play is basically a road game. Their owner highly miscalculated how they'd be received up there

Side note - I'm loving the Browns outlook for next several seasons.  Baker put up big numbers against ravens twice.  Certainly better than Rivers did.  Future looks bright for the Browns 

28 minutes ago, SD_Tom said:

Browns should've beaten them both times.  Baltimore squeaked by. 

Yeah,  I live here.  They play in Carson in a 35k seat soccer stadium.  Not one single person in LA county gives a single fuck about the chargers,  and only about half of sd still cares.  

Every game chargers play is basically a road game. Their owner highly miscalculated how they'd be received up there

Side note - I'm loving the Browns outlook for next several seasons.  Baker put up big numbers against ravens twice.  Certainly better than Rivers did.  Future looks bright for the Browns 

What you have there is a Jerry Jones blow job 

3 hours ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

That Chargers D is serious/

They controlled that game. Their team looks solid 

58 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

What you have there is a Jerry Jones blow job 

better than Jeffery Jones

just for comparison - Rivers had 341 yds w/ 2 ints vs ravens in 2 games, Baker had 718 w/ 4 tds 4 ints. Can't wait for next season

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Flugel said:

That Ratbird defense gives their QB way too much margin of error.    If our picks and money could bring us 1 more DT and DE to give Mayfield that kind of margin of error - we're looking at a very fun January next year...

True.

7 hours ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

That Chargers D is serious

Until they went into the "prevent victory" defense. They almost blew it. 

Have to give a little credit to Lamar Jackson. I always said that if a team got a lead, he would not be able to pass them back into the game. Now, a Chargers' player dropped a potential pick, and Lamar got pretty lucky with that one throw across his body that just barely went over the outstretched hands of James, but he still brought his team back. Still, I maintain that unless he further develops as a passer, more teams will extract the concepts of successful defensive teams, and this offense will get shut down. Just like it did with Kaepernick. 

• Upvote 1

On 1/6/2019 at 1:06 PM, tiamat63 said:

AgreeableGroundedArabianwildcat-small.gi

2/7 1INT  2 sacks for -13 yards and a fat ZERO on that scoreboard.

But hey, he's 'exciting' AF to watch though, AMIRITE!?!?

Faced 7 DBs... 3 DL and an LB.

Why Harbaugh did not go 3 TE and use Dixon mystified me...

13 hours ago, jiggins7919 said:

Have to give a little credit to Lamar Jackson. I always said that if a team got a lead, he would not be able to pass them back into the game. Now, a Chargers' player dropped a potential pick, and Lamar got pretty lucky with that one throw across his body that just barely went over the outstretched hands of James, but he still brought his team back. Still, I maintain that unless he further develops as a passer, more teams will extract the concepts of successful defensive teams, and this offense will get shut down. Just like it did with Kaepernick. 

Faced a softened D at the end, but when he was unshackled he did move the team.

• 11 months later...
On 5/3/2018 at 12:59 PM, Zombo said:

So three years from now, Baker just turned 26 and is getting ready to start his third full season as starter.

Ravens have skinny ass Jackson running around getting hurt.

Steelers are finally throwing Mason Rudolf into the fire after Ben stayed one year too long and Myles Garrett broke his freaking neck.

Andy Dalton is 33 and has still not won a playoff game and the Bungles blow everything up.

It will be good to be the king.

Zombo

Garrett tried to break a Steelers QB neck. So you've got that going for you. 

On 12/20/2019 at 11:49 AM, The Gipper said:

Not accurate.  He tried to cave in his head, not break his neck.  😚

He succeeded in neither, although he was a smashing success at crippling his already special needs team............. my hero