THE BROWNS BOARD

Jonathan Paul Manziel

Adoug319

No you aren't Mr Z!

But you can read the last few posts, somebody is bitching about Mexico and strip clubs.

WSS

I think most of us just enjoy a good drama, and when it involves the guy that was our starting QB a few short months ago and still resides on our roster, I will buy the popcorn.

Maybe one or two guys are still spewing some anger ... they feel ripped off. He didn't give Cleveland his all. They feel let down. You keep buying in, you kept getting let down, and here's a guy that it is easy to tee off on, he is the face of Browns fans frustration right now.

Personally, I always find it easy to move on and let go. My anger comes out Sunday nights. and sometimes Monday mornings. Then I regroup and back the Browns like I always do. I'm not angry with Johnny, but I am intrigued. I'm not angry with Farmer, even though I feel he is the real culprit for this two year shitshow. and I'm not angry with Jimmy, because I've already given him another chance.

I'm excited about the future. I am really on board with Hue, Sashi and Paul, although it sounds weird calling them by their first names like I actually know them. I guess that is just something we do.

But I am not much of a draftnik, it interests me, but not in a "how did he do in the cone drills" sort of way, so I am just waiting for the big stuff ,,, the actual draft, free agent signings, and what else can that little rascal of a QB do between now and when we cut him 5 days from now. stay tuned!

Zombo

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Har, and you think Sashi and Hue haven't been made aware? Not that it makes much difference to them anymore. He's given the Browns enough ammo to blow him back to Kerryville.

Right....at this point, all the partying and stuff isnt news anymore.....but I will say he isnt doing one damn thing to show the NFL and the world he wants to be a QB....and isnt doing one thing to show he thinks football is more important than partying.....and, with the whole league(and world) watching, he just keeps on keeping on with the very activity that has cost him his career to this point....hes' basically like "Fuck you NFL", Im partying, getting laid and lovin every second of it...

So.....if I was a perspective employer, Im not even close to maybe considering him for my team....

Right....at this point, all the partying and stuff isn't news anymore.....but I will say he isn't doing one damn thing to show the NFL and the world he wants to be a QB....and isn't doing one thing to show he thinks football is more important than partying.....and, with the whole league (and world) watching, he just keeps on keeping on with the very activity that has cost him his career to this point....he's basically like "Fuck you NFL", I'm partying, getting laid and lovin' every second of it...

So.....if I was a perspective employer, I'm not even close to maybe considering him for my team....

Very well said Mud. he's just out there living the playboy life, for the whole world to see. Speaking of, can't wait to see his tell-all in a future issue of Playboy.

Wonder how many friends he's going to have when he blows through that $2.5 million (his take after taxes) the Browns are going to have to pay him? $4,000 a night hotel rooms will eat that up pretty quick. Maybe he can hit up Mayweather, and say "Brother, could you spare $100k for a down and out pal?" I would hope his dad finally gives Johnny some tough love and tells him- you ain't getting another dime from me son, until you go to rehab.

uh......mccown stayed healthy for how long? (hey i like mccown. but not very smart to throw your body around like he did and expect to stay on the field).

you say the coach sucked, i guess we'll really never know given the short opportunity. he and johnny were married at the hip when haslam drafted him. from that point on he was a lame duck. he was given the same amount of time manziel had and he did a much better job than manziel.

so no, it was manziel that sucked. hence this thread and the 8 dozen others talking about his sorry ass.

100 percent agree

We ought to make PG watch that Gottlieb video. :) I liked the comment "Manziel is flipping the double bird to the world."

Speaking of the Kardashians...................you just can't make this shit up. :blink:

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/kourtney-kardashian-posts-heartbreaking-tweets-213700964.html

So the transformation is complete ... Johnny Kardashian.

Enter the humble Aww Shucks straight-A student from North Dakota St.

You can't write this stuff. We live it.

Zombo

So the transformation is complete ... Johnny Kardashian.

Enter the humble Aww Shucks straight-A student from North Dakota St.

You can't write this stuff. We live it.

Zombo

I think that's why I love being a newly converted Browns fan Z, better than any soap opera/mini-series/sitcom all rolled into one and it always has one more surprise behind door #2 (or was it #22?). Now if cornboy from N.D.proposes marriage to a corn queen (not the Kardashian kind) at halftime of the Superbowl, this story will end perfectly. :lol::D

I think that's why I love being a newly converted Browns fan Z, better than any soap opera/mini-series/sitcom all rolled into one and it always has one more surprise behind door #2 (or was it #22?). Now if cornboy from N.D.proposes marriage to a corn queen (not the Kardashian kind) at halftime of the Superbowl, this story will end perfectly. :lol::D

Even better if he cornholes her on national TV at halftime.

WSS

I think it's wonderful that Josh is now dedicated to football & making wise decisions about who he hangs out with. Planning on Josh's successful return is no gamble at all. LOL!!!!!!

Once a dumbass, always a dumbass!

Mike

I think it's wonderful that Josh is now dedicated to football & making wise decisions about who he hangs out with. Planning on Josh's successful return is no gamble at all. LOL!!!!!!

Once a dumbass, always a dumbass!

Mike

Not smart Josh. Not smart at all.

You know....Ima take the high road on this......considering it was Von Miller & Josh Gordon and they both have been through some adversity of their own and are known supporters of JM........at least until I hear otherwise, Im gonna assume they are reaching out and trying to give Johnny a little positive guidance and maybe show him a sober night out on the town aint all bad......as opposed to instantly assuming JG is making bad choices and doing the partying thing......

Cant always suspect the worst....and 2 out of 3 in this group, have kept their noses clean for quite a while......

And....Id bet anyone here that he passes if it happens.....

I would agree.

However, the crux of my post was the simple fact of JG hanging out with JM would trigger a piss test.

I got ya CD.....and, yeah, it wouldnt surprise me either......

Same for Von Miller given his past history. I have a feeling both were trying to show him (JM) what they had done to change.

Speaking of the Kardashians...................you just can't make this shit up. :blink:

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/kourtney-kardashian-posts-heartbreaking-tweets-213700964.html

Is Kortney the bottom rung Kardasian now that Klowie (sp?) has dropped some Lbs?

Same for Von Miller given his past history. I have a feeling both were trying to show him (JM) what they had done to change.

Everyone needs at least one lost cause in their life...

Archived