THE BROWNS BOARD

Jonathan Paul Manziel

Adoug319

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Von the fact you came in from your celebrity tour today to be here."- Manning LOL! :lol:

#thatsgonnaleaveamark

yes BUT in today's world with the blowup of social media and instantaneous reporting of celebs and their actions outside their home 24/7, it's more about perception than anything else. why would josh gordon even put his face next to this kid who has told the browns F U with his actions? just like manziel had the chance to retreat and make it look (even though it might not have been true) like he was doing the right thing and keeping his nose clean, but yet he went against the grain and basically mooned all us browns fans in the process. josh gordon isn't even reinstated, nor is he a celebrity on the level of miller or manziel so why pop up now with the sin city kid?

it's just dumb, dumb, dumb.

maybe Josh just wanted to see some fights and would rather sit beside Von and Johnny than you and i? how is that dumb? it's like concessions are being made because it was MMA.

don't care. they might well be friends, not doing anything wrong, illegal, or getting in to any trouble. they wen't to watch some neanderthal sport, and we're supposed to give a shit? why? because manziel might be a bad influence on gordon? because gordon might be a good influence on manziel?

seriously, I don't give a shit.

Chris, pardon my forwardness but, aren't you a Brit? where phys ed is essentially boxing class as opposed to the essentially worthless gym class (we have in my opinion) in the States? why would you describe UFC 196 as Neanderthal? are you one of those boxing elitists? **wags finger**

to be a fan of wonderfully barbaric american football and then say UFC is Neanderthal-esque is rather curious.

my interest is legitimately piqued. please, indulge me.

ps disregard if i'm mistaken and you are not from the UK and/or you are aware nearly every human alive has Neanderthal dna. also feel free to disregard if you hail from that rainforest pygmy tribe that are the only humans currently on Earth that don't have Neanderthal dna. or if MMA fighters killed your family or simply burned your village. thanks in advance for your reply. ???

hey he can do what he wants and hang out with who he wants at any event, i'm just saying it's dumb because he should be doing everything to show the browns that he walks on water at this point considering his dumb ass self. yeah, let me go sit with a guy that has partied and caught partying everywhere meanwhile i've been suspended cuz i like doing the same thing.

fucking Retarded.

Haslam threw away 9mil on Blowe, if he balks at cutting the problem boy over a handful of dollars, then it's going to be a long few years.

Chris, pardon my forwardness but, aren't you a Brit? where phys ed is essentially boxing class as opposed to the essentially worthless gym class (we have in my opinion) in the States? why would you describe UFC 196 as Neanderthal? are you one of those boxing elitists? **wags finger**

to be a fan of wonderfully barbaric american football and then say UFC is Neanderthal-esque is rather curious.

my interest is legitimately piqued. please, indulge me.

ps disregard if i'm mistaken and you are not from the UK and/or you are aware nearly every human alive has Neanderthal dna. also feel free to disregard if you hail from that rainforest pygmy tribe that are the only humans currently on Earth that don't have Neanderthal dna. or if MMA fighters killed your family or simply burned your village. thanks in advance for your reply.

I am indeed british! Phys ed here is not boxing though, not sure where you have that information from? In winter time we did winter sports - soccer, rugby, and indoor things - while in the summer we'll do summer sports, like athletics, tennis and cricket.

While the NFL is indeed barbaric on many levels, it does involve a great deal of tactics, teamwork, forward planning and execution as a unit in sync to win. UFC (and boxing) are essentially just two guys in a ring trying make each other unconscious. Yes, there are techniques to do it, of course, but the end result is still one of sheer physical dominance.

I have a similar attitude towards other sports geared around 'who can run/jump/swim/throw the furthest' - no tactics, just who has the most natural talent in any one area, essentially. Also, motor sports.

For me, give me any tactical game any day over two guys just trying to see who is more physically gifted. For that reason I prefer football and soccer above pretty much everything, but will also watch basketball, cricket, rugby, hockey, ultimate frisbee and netball before I get interested in MMA, cross country running and discus.

Does that help clarify :D

I am indeed british! Phys ed here is not boxing though, not sure where you have that information from? In winter time we did winter sports - soccer, rugby, and indoor things - while in the summer we'll do summer sports, like athletics, tennis and cricket.

While the NFL is indeed barbaric on many levels, it does involve a great deal of tactics, teamwork, forward planning and execution as a unit in sync to win. UFC (and boxing) are essentially just two guys in a ring trying make each other unconscious. Yes, there are techniques to do it, of course, but the end result is still one of sheer physical dominance.

I have a similar attitude towards other sports geared around 'who can run/jump/swim/throw the furthest' - no tactics, just who has the most natural talent in any one area, essentially. Also, motor sports.

For me, give me any tactical game any day over two guys just trying to see who is more physically gifted. For that reason I prefer football and soccer above pretty much everything, but will also watch basketball, cricket, rugby, hockey, ultimate frisbee and netball before I get interested in MMA, cross country running and discus.

Funny-Fat-People-Funny-Fat-People-016-Fu

Like I give a fuck.

"I don't care what you think, I'm just gonna sit here and post things and hope you like them but if you don't I'll just pretend I don't care, I won't have my feelings hurt that way"

Huh? You think too deeply.

Spoken like a true Trump supporter. It's OK big guy, you're allowed to have feelings, nobody's going to judge you for wanting faceless people from the internet to like you.

Actually, Chris studies football - here he is, at least I think it's him.... "announcing" for a college game, in a

tape to get a job with a sports radio station. They started to do American football,

because cricket didn't do well over the radio....

https://youtu.be/HW4J-RiCZ2Q

Well Elway stuck with Miller through his drug problem and rehab., so who knows. Wouldn't cost much since they already have BO. I'm sure the requirement would be to go back to rehab. before discussing a contract. And Miller would be one helllofa sponsor in maintaining sobriety.

What is netball.....I am not sure that is something we have much here....unless it goes by another name.

Fallen under the Manziel Spell???

Seriously is it hard to imagine the conversation at the UFC fight? Johnny spinning his earnest desire to play better, be better? We've all heard it many, many times over the past two years...

What is netball.....I am not sure that is something we have much here....unless it goes by another name.

My money is on Lacrosse...

My money is on Lacrosse...

More like basketball, but with a couple of differences - no running/dribbling with the ball; the court is broken down in to sections and you have to stay in your section. Mostly played by girls.

More like basketball, but with a couple of differences - no running/dribbling with the ball; the court is broken down in to sections and you have to stay in your section. Mostly played by girls.

Like Team Handball?

Archived