THE BROWNS BOARD

Jonathan Paul Manziel

Adoug319

And now we know more about Colleen's personality.

Exactly what would it take in a human to be attracted to someone like Colleen? JFF chose her, not the other way around.

From this, we develop a picture of who JFF actually is: Someone who needs drama to feel "alive", and simply can't sit down/shut up and do work of any sort because it bores him.

You know, exactly the kind of person you don't want on a team.

---

This is why everyone who asserts "He's Young, He'll Learn" is 100% wrong. He'll never learn. I don't know if intellectually he can or not, but it doesn't matter because his character as a person prevents him from ever actually growing in any substantive way.

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even though we might disagree on whether or not you want somebody like that on your team, there is some truth to your statement. I don't know how many of the guys on this board have ever had one of those relationships. I know I have. They do wear you down in time, but until that happens the passion is almost irresistible.

WSS

Even though we might disagree on whether or not you want somebody like that on your team, there is some truth to your statement. I don't know how many of the guys on this board have ever had one of those relationships. I know I have. They do wear you down in time, but until that happens the passion is almost irresistible.

WSS

Sing us this song Steve. :lol:

She'll only come out at night

The lean and hungry type

Nothing is new, I've seen her here before

Watching and waiting

Ooh, she's sittin' with you but her eyes are on the door

So many have paid to see

What you think you're gettin' for free

The woman is wild, a she-cat tamed by the purr of a Jaguar

Money's the matter

If you're in it for love, you ain't gonna get too far.

Watch out boy she'll chew you up

(Oh-oh, here she comes) She's a maneater

(Oh-oh, here she comes) Watch out boy she'll chew you up

(Oh-oh, here she comes) She's a maneater

I wouldn't if I were you

I know what she can do

She's deadly man, she could really rip your world apart

Mind over matter

Ooh, the beauty is there but a beast is in the heart

I like the majority of Hall&Oates, but dear sweet baby Jebus I hate that song. It would give an iguana a seizure.

Here's the thing, Steve.... the passion is irresistible for you. [And, staying on topic, JFF, it would seem.] Not for me. It's really not universal. I don't know what the percentage is, but it's not 100%. The energy repels me.. perhaps it entrances others. Why? No idea.

But my hypothesis is that it's precisely the energy/willingness to let one's self be irresponsible/need to fill empty space with something funNOWGOGO which is completely antithetical to a tough long job.

I'm not saying it's wrong to feel that way... I'm saying that by allowing himself to act on those feelings JFF is, in fact, the definition of a bad teammate. If your action is pure feeling.. you might be irresponsible.

I like the majority of Hall&Oates, but dear sweet baby Jebus I hate that song. It would give an iguana a seizure.

It should have given JM a seisure instead of a massive headache that won't go away. :P

No, I don't care that Johnny is still drinking, legally. Even if it is drinking champagne straight out of the bottle in a club like a douche.

But I found the commentary on the hat funny. "No white guy wears a hat like that and has his shit together in life".

http://www.barstoolsports.com/chicago/johnny-football-spotted-partying-in-miami-drinking-champagne-from-the-bottle-wearing-the-worst-hat-of-all-time/

And no one puts Johnny on the second page.

Zombo

He fuck your girlfriend? You're obsessed old man.

He fuck your girlfriend? You're obsessed old man.

Listen, I get it.

As our resident Douche, you get offended when I make fun of other douches.

You take it personally. But you shouldn't.

You are born the way you are, and we don't mind having an occasional douche around here.

But here is what you should take personal: That you were WRONG about Manziel and that I was right about him.

That's what you should chew on. Just like you were wrong about ... Oh, just about everybody you've ever commented on.

Yes, I'm an old man ... and you're a young pussy. I'm comfortable with that. Because when I was young I was a man too ... I was never a douche or a pussy. Like you.

Zombo

--Does your boyfriend let you wear that hat out in public?

You're very proud of the marginal accomplishments you've almost surely, barely scraped by to achieve in life.

I guess you have to celebrate the wins, no matter how small they may be. (Have a feeling based on your obvious insecurity that you're very much familiar with small things)

P.S. Manziel can play quarterback. How angry does that make you feel, that even this small, insignificant moment in your life that you are celebrating, is only half true?

I feel sorry for you.

You're very proud of the marginal accomplishments you've almost surely, barely scraped by to achieve in life.

I guess you have to celebrate the wins, no matter how small they may be. (Have a feeling based on your obvious insecurity that you're very much familiar with small things)

P.S. Manziel can play quarterback. How angry does that make you feel, that even this small, insignificant moment in your life that you are celebrating, is only half true?

I feel sorry for you.

Mikey wants to have a dick measuring contest ... anyone surprised?

Probably keeps a slide ruler in his sweater vest pocket. Probably how he met his husband.

Mike, I have a nice career, a beautiful woman, and half this board has met me in person and can probably say that I am an alright dude ... but, you're right. I fail at life. I fail at life because I dont have a fake internet writing job with a fansite and I don't sniff the jocks of athletes who are undependable douches.

I wanna be like Mike.

He can play quarterback? Sure. But not for us he can't. Isn't that the point?

Z

A person halfway content with themselves wouldn't feel the need to justify their happiness to someone they allegedly do not like/respect.

You're getting sadder.

Lol. Do you have any real friends, Chachi?

Seriously.

Z

Johnny could quite possibly be the most unlikeable person on the planet.

Farmer should of done his homework on his dad, family history, and personality.

for some reason, I picture Pet walking in Rays office and say, "Ray, I need a fast cornerback".

Ray, eating ruffles potatoes with them spilled all over his shirt, and playing solitare, google's "Super Fast CB".

He looks at Justin Gilbert's highlight reel and says, "MIKE, Come in HERE MIKE! I FOUND OUR GUY!"

Day 2, Farmer is working hard on another game of Solitaire and watching Hulu in the background.

Pet walks in, "Ray can you find me a quarterback who loves football?"

Ray: "I'm on it Mike!"

Ray: Google's "Quarterback with Swag".... Kordell Stewart and Randall Cunningham highlight videos popup....

Ray: FUCK! (adds College QB with Swag), and finds Johnny Footballs highlight reel.

Ray: "Jimmy, I think I've found our answer........"

But the catch is Ray never really did any real scouting. He was eating ruffles and fucking around on the internet. He googled Super Fast CB and we ended up with Gilbert.

He googled Bowe onto the team too, and no one stopped him. Pet probably called it out to Jimmy, but jimmy was too blind to see.

Had the browns of actually checked out his personality or done a legit scouting report for manziel like the Pats did, they would've stayed away from him.....

Here's the thing, Steve.... the passion is irresistible for you. [And, staying on topic, JFF, it would seem.] Not for me. It's really not universal. I don't know what the percentage is, but it's not 100%. The energy repels me.. perhaps it entrances others. Why? No idea.

But my hypothesis is that it's precisely the energy/willingness to let one's self be irresponsible/need to fill empty space with something funNOWGOGO which is completely antithetical to a tough long job.

I'm not saying it's wrong to feel that way... I'm saying that by allowing himself to act on those feelings JFF is, in fact, the definition of a bad teammate. If your action is pure feeling.. you might be irresponsible.

Hey all I'm saying is that I've been there, other guys have been there. You grow out of it. It's not fun for ever. But no matter he's had a couple of public incidents with this chick that really no bearing on his performance on the field whatsoever.

I can't imagine any other player giving a fuck if one of them has a fight with his crazy girlfriend.

WSS

A person halfway content with themselves wouldn't feel the need to justify their happiness to someone they allegedly do not like/respect.

You're getting sadder.

poor ole mike..he now sees his shitfuckass browns team take another blow because the f.o. are fucking idiots for drafting the little cunt...how does it feel to see your team get set back another 2-3 yrs because of draft pick 22 in 2015....HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAA

I feel sorry for you.

Right you are Mike. Manziel can play quarterback, probably in the CFL or Arena League. That is, if he doesn't drink himself to death first. After the last series of incidents, any NFL GM or owner that would even consider signing him after the Browns cut him has to be smoking some really good stuff. They may not even get the chance- wouldn't surprise me if 'Ol Roger suspends him.

& it wasn't just Zombo that didn't like the Manziel pick. When I'm wrong- I admit it, and I try not to gloat when I'm right.

Well no one can accuse him of screwing up leaving Cleveland in the rear view mirror. :lol:

http://nypost.com/2016/03/01/johnny-manziel-embraces-out-of-control-lifestyle-in-stripper-video/

holy s$%^........

wow Johnny's dad may be right. he may party himself to death before his next birthday....

Johnny 8ball be lovin himself some liquor, strippers, and cocaine.....

Well no one can accuse him of screwing up leaving Cleveland in the rear view mirror. :lol:

http://nypost.com/2016/03/01/johnny-manziel-embraces-out-of-control-lifestyle-in-stripper-video/

Yep...that's the guy I want leading my franchise. What a fucking tool... Only a complete douchebag who wants people to see him partying it up at strip clubs gets themselves videotaped there. This team can't move on fast enough. I'd love to hear the defenders claim now that it's no big deal and every QB is doing it but its only news because its Johnny. Fuck this guy... What a waste of 2 years...

I betcha mike pettine is laughing

I hope so...

On the other hand, I hope Jimmah is getting more and more pissed with every video. Maybe he'll go "Al Davis" on the boy...

Pettine's not laughing...I think he knows that kid is heading for a crash & burn. I'm thinking his Father is right & that's a shame.

I used to support Johnny but, sadly, he is making no effort to change.

Mike

who cares

Pretty sure his dad still does. Right now, I really think even Johnny himself doesn't care that he's going to get unceremoniously kicked out of the NFL. Wish we could figure out a way to get BB's countdown clock to 4PM March 9th up and running.. .

Yep...that's the guy I want leading my franchise. What a fucking tool... Only a complete douchebag who wants people to see him partying it up at strip clubs gets themselves videotaped there. This team can't move on fast enough. I'd love to hear the defenders claim now that it's no big deal and every QB is doing it but its only news because its Johnny. Fuck this guy... What a waste of 2 years...

PG? Wherefore art thou now? The spiral to rock bottom has begun. Could be he's drinking his ass off because he can't cope with the reality he's just flushed his NFL career down the toilet on an indefinite basis. The Fans of Cleveland thank you- NOT.

Please get yourself to rehab Johnny- because if not, Daddy just might be right. You singing this Amy Winehouse song in the bars? At the rate you're going, you're going to end up like Amy.

They tried to make me go to rehab

I said, no, no, no

Yes, I been black

But when I come back, you'll know, know, know

I ain't got the time

And if my daddy thinks I'm fine

He's tried to make me go to rehab

I won't go, go, go

I'd rather be at home with a Ray

I ain't got seventy days

'Cause there's nothing, there's nothing you can teach me

That I can't learn from Mr. Hathaway

I didn't get a lot in class

But I know we don't come in a shot glass

I said, "no, no, no"

Yes, I been black

I ain't got the time

I won't go, go, go

The man said, "why do you think you here?

I said, I got no idea.

I'm gonna, I'm gonna lose my baby

So I always keep a bottle near

He said, I just think you're depressed

This, me, yeah, baby, and the rest

But I said, no, no, no

Yes, I been black

I don't ever want to drink again

I just, oh, I just need a friend

I'm not gonna spend ten weeks

Have everyone think I'm on the mend

And it's not just my pride

It's just till these tears have dried

I said, no, no, no

Yes, I been black

I ain't got the time

I won't go, go, go

funny thing is if he weren't a football player drafted by the browns i doubt this would even make a tiny little thread here. there are plenty of people w/o the resources he has who hit rock bottom and usually end up staying there.

daddy will ship him off somewhere for another 90 days, buy him a car dealership somewhere in TX where he sits at a desk with a bottle of bourbon in the bottom drawer and signs autographs and takes pics with people who drive away with a new car.

you know how many people would give their left nut to have his life right now?

Archived