THE BROWNS BOARD

Jonathan Paul Manziel

Adoug319

?? i was there gold circle and never saw them--my homey Leister Bowling cornered the Elevation guys and we had insane access. i haven't seen the broadcast but my friend watched and said they never saw them either.

maybe they just behaved and we just missed them. at the very least it appears nothing bad seems to have happened...so that's a positive.

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

don't care. they might well be friends, not doing anything wrong, illegal, or getting in to any trouble. they wen't to watch some neanderthal sport, and we're supposed to give a shit? why? because manziel might be a bad influence on gordon? because gordon might be a good influence on manziel?

seriously, I don't give a shit.

don't care. they might well be friends, not doing anything wrong, illegal, or getting in to any trouble.

yes BUT in today's world with the blowup of social media and instantaneous reporting of celebs and their actions outside their home 24/7, it's more about perception than anything else. why would josh gordon even put his face next to this kid who has told the browns F U with his actions? just like manziel had the chance to retreat and make it look (even though it might not have been true) like he was doing the right thing and keeping his nose clean, but yet he went against the grain and basically mooned all us browns fans in the process. josh gordon isn't even reinstated, nor is he a celebrity on the level of miller or manziel so why pop up now with the sin city kid?

it's just dumb, dumb, dumb.

So it's all about perception, because we the people want to know everything about him, so he should keep the perception clean? The circular logic is just stupid.

Would it be different if they were seen together at the opera? Or the zoo? Or a theme park? Or a chili cook-off (I'm led to believe this is a thing that happens)?

i don't want to know thing about anyone unless you work for me and sorry chris but these guys work for us. they play for the team we pay money to. we buy their jerseys. i'm paying them. all i want to know is if you are going to show up for your job clean and sober and give it a 200%. if josh gordon wanted any photos to be leaked of him it should be him at the gym or working out with jerry rice..........something to that affect. not hangin out with an ex-doper and a current one.

hell maybe manziel told him this would be a sure-fire way to get yourself out of cleveland? just follow his lead?

like you don't think the new FO and coaching staff of the browns don't see this pic and react? then you're fooling yourself.

Sorry to break it to you mik, but they don't work for you, me or anyone on this board.

You want these guys to just be robots? Just train every day from sun up to sun down, and maybe go to church on sunday before the big game? Well, guess what, they're human beings, like you and me. They're young, rich and fancied going to an event, same as countless other rich young people have done and continue to do.

Is Kortney the bottom rung Kardasian now that Klowie (sp?) has dropped some Lbs?

More important issue is will Josh and Von rejoin the Kardashians since it has been written, "And a little child shall lead them." LOL! :lol:

http://biblehub.com/commentaries/isaiah/11-6.htm

like you don't think the new FO and coaching staff of the browns don't see this pic and react? then you're fooling yourself.

I'm sure you are right but the real question is will they hold to the "Manziel (I didn't want him anyway) Standard" or will they apply the "we need to keep a great player I need" standard. There are two standards in case you are not aware.

Now there's a vid allegedly showing JM openly smoking pot in a club...

Such bullshit even I won't bother posting the link. Vid is shot through people from JM's 4 o'clock low. Kid who may in fact be JM definitely puffs something, but I've seen enough e-Cig vapor plumes to know one...

What "oil" was in the mix? WTF knows... WTF cares...

So what's the piss test rule for the NFL? If he's still the Cleveland Browns quarterback and is smoking weed we should be able to wash our hands of his contract.

We are not yet in the testing "window" which is late April thru TC...

We are not yet in the testing "window" which is late April thru TC...

He's in the program though so susceptible to random testing at any time, no? He's looking for reinstatement, the league asks for a test, is he going to say no, as if he has something to hide?

He's in the program though so susceptible to random testing at any time, no? He's looking for reinstatement, the league asks for a test, is he going to say no, as if he has something to hide?

I meant Johnny. I assume they can test Gordon whenever they damn well feel like it. Maybe I'm wrong.

WSS

I was responding with JM in mind, but he may well be in the Phase 1 protocol, which is "secret". Although given his celebrity and the history of the program would suggest a leak in his case would be likely...

Excellent. Get him a copy of the new playbook when we have one that he and Josh Gordon can start working on it.

lol... whole new meaning to "puff puff pass"....

Excellent. Get him a copy of the new playbook when we have one that he and Josh Gordon can start working on it.

WSS

That would be the one published by Vandelay Industries I believe. :lol:

Costs them less if he is released in June some time. Meanwhile is he uninvited to participate in off-season workouts for teams with a new HC in April?

He might uninvite himself, considering he wont take a call from the owner....

Jesus... "#NewLevel"???

jm-jg tweet.jpg

Lol ....

Re, the guy's response ... Josh isn't getting paid and can't work out with the team until he is reinstated.

Johnny has a few hours left, but doubt he has Berea on his JMZ Tour 2016.

Z

BTW, I think facilities are being re-done and all the players are on their own this off-season

It was my question, not my statement. There is a question mark on it.

OK, my mistake.

He might uninvite himself, considering he wont take a call from the owner....

If he were to do that....can you envision ANY other NFL owner calling him to even say "tryout for us".

Honestly....is it possible that this guys NFL career could be over at this point? I am of the opinion that he wants to continue to play football....and that is questionable, that he may have to go to Canada to do it. Hey, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal are big party towns. (but could you see him relegated to going to Saskatoon)

By the way.....the one night I was in Saskatoon I met some nice Canadians and we got wasted at the hotel bar.

Rumor per Adam Schefter is that JMZ may hang around a bit longer as a Cleveland Brown...due to money issues.

From what I understand, there is also risk in keeping Johnny longer....if he gets indicted, then goes on the league exemption list, we could be stuck with him for a lot longer....

Man, I hope they dont keep him around just to save a few bucks......cut him while you can....

Honestly....is it possible that this guys NFL career could be over at this point?

If in fact he loves fame more than football and can maintain the fame by partying, it could very well be.

Archived