THE BROWNS BOARD

Roseanne now in the crosshairs

For the record I've never seen an episode of the new show and didn't really care for the old one much. 

Still this is how the Liberals deal with things hopefully another station Less in love with witch hunting and politically charged will pick up the series. And hopefully ABC loses money.

https://www.cnn.com/entertainment/live-news/roseanne-abc-canceled/index.html

WSS

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1) steve ur a hillbilly piece of trash ofc u watched it

2) i knew reading this story ole typical hypocritical steven would chime in in his usual typical form

3) what roseann tweeted was racially indefensible. but if abc wanted to keep the show, that would be their free market decision to do so. just as it is their free market right to say roseanne gtfo u foul old coke whore bag of Sheet.

4) this took what, a week to bite u all square in the butt? less than a week ago it was perfectly ok for the nfl to tell black guys silently kneeling to cut it out or ur fired. (for the record im all onboard with them staying in the lockerroom). but this week abc is "silencing the right" when they canned roseann. 

the right simply cannot help themselves from acts of refreshingly candid acts of overt hypocricy. 

21 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

1) steve ur a hillbilly piece of trash ofc u watched it

2) i knew reading this story ole typical hypocritical steven would chime in in his usual typical form

3) what roseann tweeted was racially indefensible. but if abc wanted to keep the show, that would be their free market decision to do so. just as it is their free market right to say roseanne gtfo u foul old coke whore bag of Sheet.

4) this took what, a week to bite u all square in the butt? less than a week ago it was perfectly ok for the nfl to tell black guys silently kneeling to cut it out or ur fired. (for the record im all onboard with them staying in the lockerroom). but this week abc is "silencing the right" when they canned roseann. 

the right simply cannot help themselves from acts of refreshingly candid acts of overt hypocricy. 

Hey look who's back! I wonder if Woody complained to the moderators about you being gone.

Anyway there's nobody that's ever been more offencive on this board than you sir.

Here's hoping you are soon hoist by your own petard.

WSS

10 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

her show was cancelled earlier today. She is a scumbucket, made her own misery.

She's been under Fire since the beginning of the season. The left is furious that her characters on the show are Trump supporters, or some of them in a way including her. That's the hook of the show.

Hypocrisy? Please.

WSS

4 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Called a very successful black woman an muslim Ape...      

Kevin Spacey had allegations levied against him and HoC was cancelled immediately.       So there appears to be some consistency here.  

Actually Netflix can blow me too. The left does love their insult humor until it's from somebody they don't particularly love. You should notice that when you team up with Cleve.

WSS

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually Netflix can blow me too. The left does love their insult humor until it's from somebody they don't particularly love. You should notice that when you team up with Cleve.

WSS

Difference between "insult humor" "roast" and outright incredibly blatant racism....  no?   

For example - your thread about Rachel Doziel and the welfare thing.  That's a stereotype joke and kind of funny.    This is not that.  

2 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Difference between "insult humor" "roast" and outright incredibly blatant racism....  no?   

For example - your thread about Rachel Doziel and the welfare thing.  That's a stereotype joke and kind of funny.    This is not that.  

Just because people have decided that race should be set apart with any other kind of nasty rubbish. I understand they want to protect a voting base.

And this is an excellent picture of her, just the slightest bit simian? I report you decide.

Meanwhile after accusing the president of the United States of treason Michelle wolf has her own show on Netflix!

🤣

WSS

20180529_155151.jpg

and micjelle wolf took Sheet for making fun of sarah sanders eyeliner....thats just too far but calling a black woman the offspring of an ape and an organized religion should be tolerated by the network. got it.

if the nfl can tl players to get off a silent knee then........

Googling around, I see the reboot of the show had a pro Trump, pro conservative vibe. Smart. The demographic of people that still watch TV sitcoms, and that cares about this reboot, probably overlaps a lot with Trump supporters. Makes total sense. I wonder if Roseanne had some influence on this as well.

Either way, really stupid thing she did. Though it sounds like, from her twitter history, it was just a matter of time. 

14 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Googling around, I see the reboot of the show had a pro Trump, pro conservative vibe. Smart. The demographic of people that still watch TV sitcoms, and that cares about this reboot, probably overlaps a lot with Trump supporters. Makes total sense. I wonder if Roseanne had some influence on this as well.

Either way, really stupid thing she did. Though it sounds like, from her twitter history, it was just a matter of time. 

From some stuff I've heard from Roseanne over the years, liberal stuff oh, I have to wonder if she's just not going directly for a target audience here. Wouldn't be the first time it happened in Show Business. Remember Carroll O'Connor and Rob Reiner we're both very liberal.

1 funny conversation I heard was recently she did a little bit where a Republican candidate came to her door and wanted her support. He planned to give tax abatement to a factory that was moving into their town. And she pitched a bitch and send him on his way because she didn't want big business getting tax breaks. The reason the encounter was funny is that the Liberals were singing her Praises over on Facebook. Then the show comes out Pro Trump and they turn on her like snakes.

But I guess if I need to get my fill of fat loudmouth racist stupid bigots, Cleve is back so no problem there.

WSS

38 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

But I guess if I need to get my fill of fat loudmouth racist stupid bigots, Cleve is back so no problem there.

WSS

1) the only fat, stupid racists are u and friends we settled that a long time ago. 

2) nope. not back. just stopped in to stick my finger in ur ear. i could have come back awhile ago but whats the point? so enjoy today, i just had to stop in and give typical steve some typical schidt. tootles

Just now, Clevfan4life said:

1) the only fat, stupid racists are u and friends we settled that a long time ago. 

2) nope. not back. just stopped in to stick my finger in ur ear. i could have come back awhile ago but whats the point? so enjoy today, i just had to stop in and give typical steve some typical schidt. tootles

I need to get out too. Idk why I can't just let it be.

Just now, MLD Woody said:

I need to get out too. Idk why I can't just let it be.

maybe if the browns dont suck this year ill cone back. but since they likely will wbats the point of coming to tbis board run by old fgt snowflaking commies that hold the biggest double standards in discourse ive ever run into on the internet? 

2 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Called a very successful black woman an muslim Ape...      

Kevin Spacey had allegations levied against him and HoC was cancelled immediately.       So there appears to be some consistency here.  

Oh look who got rehired at ESPN yesterday (aren’t they owned by ABC?).

Yes it’s that well spoken sportscaster Keith Olberman.

Check out his large vocabulary on Twitter. . .

F595D001-C57B-4359-A2AB-BA55537AB141.jpeg

Thems the breaks. 

I'm over black peoples' feelings and am known to be highly critical of certain aspects of their culture but at the same time I would never call them monkeys or apes or whatever she did.  That is actual scumfu¢kery and immediately takes away from what might be very valid criticisms. Not that anyone who would stoop to that has any valid arguments anyway. 

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Just because people have decided that race should be set apart with any other kind of nasty rubbish. I understand they want to protect a voting base.

And this is an excellent picture of her, just the slightest bit simian? I report you decide.

Meanwhile after accusing the president of the United States of treason Michelle wolf has her own show on Netflix!

🤣

WSS

20180529_155151.jpg

She's not Black, which people raising a clamor over the Roseanne Tweet were raising Hell over - Valerie Jarret is Iranian, and she is one Evil Witch without the "W".

The Planet of the Apes reference was in regards to her Haircut.

BTW - FOX is picking up Roseanne, as mentioned elsewhere.

Why would you even hire Olbermann from a business standpoint? Does he really help viewership? Overpaying for hosts like this is part of the reason ESPN was in a bad spot financially anyway.

Either way, doesn't excuse Roseanne. I'd also say the religion/race insults are worse. Though both are still really dumb ideas to post.

Archived