THE BROWNS BOARD

Roseanne now in the crosshairs

furthermore, people don't buy expensive tickets, etc, to go to msm events. people don't pay taxes to build stadiums for

msm news shows. People don't flock in the 80-100 thousand fans in a stadium for msm news. People serve, fight and die for our

country, our Flag, our freedom.

Nobody serves/fights/ or dies for msm news.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

I never said it was fair. It's just the way it is..

Private businesses have the right to fire whomever they so desire, based on what they say. 

Hell, where I live, it is right-to-work so they could fire me for having dark colored hair, and a beard..

Doesn't mean they should, or will, but it's their prerogative...

I for one think that Roseanne should still be on-the-air,

but they should replace Roseanne with Danny DeVito. 

I agree with you on one thing, the left is hypocritical, just like the right..

Two sides to the same corrupt coin my man..

7 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

The F-bomb and shooting the president aren't really quite the same thing. [Edit: to normal people] Or saying that a woman who looks like at Planet of the Apes character, well, looks like a Planet of the Apes character.

WSS

Their not, but people still find that word offensive..

You can buy offensive tshirts that poke fun of anyone and anything.. 

I guess if we start banning offensive shirts it will make the world a better place?

Maybe she does to you, 

but African-Americans being associated with apes has been used harshly against them for a long time. Most will tell you that comparison is racist..

Again, if Roseanne would of shut up and not tweeted anything, she would still have a show.. Like it or not. 

It's just how it is..

9 minutes ago, domcucch1994 said:

Their not, but people still find that word offensive..

You can buy offensive tshirts that poke fun of anyone and anything.. 

I guess if we start banning offensive shirts it will make the world a better place?

Maybe she does to you, 

but African-Americans being associated with apes has been used harshly against them for a long time. Most will tell you that comparison is racist..

Again, if Roseanne would of shut up and not tweeted anything, she would still have a show.. Like it or not. 

It's just how it is..

And again everybody, and I mean everybody has had their heritage besmirched at one time or another. Do a web search and find stuff from the thirties and forties about how the Irish the Italians the Chinese Etc are farther down on the evolutionary ladder. Sfw? 

I'm saying no one has a god-given right to live their lives without being offended. And for lots of different groups of people there are lots of different things to be offended about. Sorry kids.  Get over it. The Holocaust was in the 1940s the Irish Uprising was in 1916. Time to move on with your lives and join Society.

WSS

Just now, Westside Steve said:

And again everybody, and I mean everybody has had their heritage besmirched at one time or another. Ian do a web search and find stuff from the thirties and forties about how the Irish the Italians the Chinese Etc are farther down on the evolutionary ladder. Sfw? 

I'm saying no one has a god-given right to live their lives without being offended. And for lots of different groups of people there are lots of different things to be offended about. Sorry kids.  Get over it. The Holocaust was in the 1940s the Irish Uprising was in 1916. Time to move on with your lives and join Society.

WSS

Your right. I'm Italian and people will joke with me and call me Guido, wop, etc. Now granted these people are my friends and we joke.

Some people just don't have thick skin..

It would be nice if people could just move on from stuff like that. I wish people werent always so damn offended, but it is what it is..

13 hours ago, StinkHole said:

Stuart

Don't bring a pea shooter to a gunfight Cleve.

Any murder references to Obama or Hillary pales in comparison to what has been put on display from the most vile left.

https://www.google.com/search?q=kill+george+bush&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi_i6zmpq_bAhXtpVkKHfldC2kQ_AUICigB&biw=1600&bih=670

Image result for kill george bush

Dec0DffWsAAj5SP.jpg

im not going to bother researching the 1st photo since ur too stupid and inept to properly vet ur google image searches. u already got hooked by one photoshop......ur really an infant with an infantile name. does ur mom yell down into the basement "little stewie ur dinners ready"...?  did u sabotage ur moms tv and internet when that whole thing came out with the 30 yr old being evicted by his parents lestbur mom see it and get idears?

13 hours ago, StinkHole said:

Stuart

Since Bush is not a black person, it is not considered racist to compare him or any white person to an ape

well, yes. quite simply yes. if i call ur 40 yr old pasty white living with mommy butt an ape... its not racist, just insulting. nobody would say Sheet if roseanne had merely insulted valerie jarrett. but because shevsaid what she.did cast members and crew were quitting even before abc hit the bant hammer.

40 years old or more and still needing baby stepped through the basics lil stewie

4 hours ago, domcucch1994 said:

It's just how it is..

And if Jimmy Kimmell didn’t put on the blackface and use Ebonics to sound like Karl Malone, he wouldn’t be employed by ABC...oops!

Its just hypocritical, that’s how it is.

35 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

And if Jimmy Kimmell didn’t put on the blackface and use Ebonics to sound like Karl Malone, he wouldn’t be employed by ABC...oops!

The 15+ years probably matters in there too. I don't think The Man Show would fly now. 

48 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

was the man show on ABC or comedy central, I forget. I thought it was CC. Here's an explanation of why ABC has a different reality than cable...

"Even as the television landscape changes, the legacy networks like ABC still have to be everything to everyone,” he tells EW. “That’s because they still have to keep the big advertisers happy. It’s their only source of revenue. In comparison, TBS can give Samantha Bee a looser leash, because they get revenue from both subscriber fees and advertising. Even if TBS loses some advertisers, their contracts with the cable networks make it unlikely that they’ll lose subscriber revenue.”

22 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

was the man show on ABC or comedy central, I forget. I thought it was CC.

It was Comedy Central, and it should’ve given the executives at ABC a long time to look at his racist & lewd behavior.

Bad decision on their part.

well, samantha bee leveled a slur at Ivanka...

advertisers started leaving....

but the station says she apologized,

and that makes it ok, apparently.

because she's a far left, nasty libturd.

https://www.thewrap.com/samantha-bee-loses-sponsor-ivanka-trump-feckless-c-t-comment/

Are we suggesting that had Roseanne been on another channel, it would have been ok?  Or in another 15 years or so she won't be considered a racist?  Or if she said it 15 years ago it wouldn't affect her today?  Still, Roseanne was quite a bit more offensive than Kimmel IMO.  But it would be nice to know where the left draws the line beyond political affiliation.  

I think the bigger question is, not to condone name calling, but if you believe it is ok to call white people anything you want, what negative terms can be referred to black people that wouldn't be considered racist?  If you say "nothing" than you're not anti racist, you're just pro leverage by any means and shouldn't be taken seriously like any other racist out there.

But keep in mind H-Town that it's not racism anyway it's a bastardized version of some word that the media and the left have been successful in pounding into everyone's head. By it's very definition racism is believing that people have abilities or shortcomings based on their skin color. People of different skin colors often have different abilities and shortcomings but it has to do, in my opinion, with environment as opposed to color.

And the midterms are coming up so the echo chamber is going to be cranked up until then.

WSS

18 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

But keep in mind H-Town that it's not racism anyway it's a bastardized version of some word that the media and the left have been successful in pounding into everyone's head. By it's very definition racism is believing that people have abilities or shortcomings based on their skin color. People of different skin colors often have different abilities and shortcomings but it has to do, in my opinion, with environment as opposed to color.

And the midterms are coming up so the echo chamber is going to be cranked up until then.

WSS

"Shortcomings". Like being an ape...

It's still pretty amazing you can argue it's not racism. 

41 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

So WHAT is the expiration date for racism?

Idk. Clearly 15 years ago was a different environment.

I also know you're just feigning outrage, something many on here accuse liberals of doing, in an attempt to troll liberals and/or direct heat off of conservatives.

It's all a business. No one remembered or cared at the time. Doesn't effect the bottom line. Now, it's a big deal (and on a major network) so it does affect the bottom line. 

The man show stuff mentioned here does seem pretty racist. But I imagine the cable network vs national Network does factor in some. Doesn't change whether the underlying action is bad, just what the consequences will be.

6 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

"Shortcomings". Like being an ape...

It's still pretty amazing you can argue it's not racism. 

Unfortunately it doesn't amaze me whatsoever that you and cleve single out one group of people to be protected from any imaginable slight while anything goes for the people you don't like. Or to hyperbolize like you jerks do "hate."

WSS

9 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Unfortunately it doesn't amaze me whatsoever that you and cleve single out one group of people to be protected from any imaginable slight while anything goes for the people you don't like. Or to hyperbolize like you jerks do "hate."

WSS

Hahahaha. You're accusing me of hyperbole? Hahaha. That's some premium typical Steve Sheet right there. 

There is no call for protection. There's a call for you to understand why that's so clearly racist.

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Hahahaha. You're accusing me of hyperbole? Hahaha. That's some premium typical Steve Sheet right there. 

There is no call for protection. There's a call for you to understand why that's so clearly racist.

And until you morons realize what the word means who cares? And it's not a call for protection it's a demand for protection.

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

they'll have to.reonvent the show with new cast members. goodman wont even do it because he gets alot of good mainstream movie roles now that he's not a fat fuk anymore. none of the cast members will risk black listing, lols pun totally intended, for a show that will briefly flare up then die slowly and horribly mondays at 7pm on ewtn

ahahahahahahahaagavav

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

except wr're not singling anybody out. if roseann had said kyke and/or heeb do u think she'd still have a show? no she wouldnt u feeble senilic cnt. had she called valeri jarrett a bitch or a cnt she still have a show. abc might tell her to watch it or risk losing advertisers. ive already smartsplained to u dumbshts why abc has a different reality than cable. michelle wolf would not get a show on a network if she had made racist or bigoted comments. she personally insulted sarah sabders choice of eyeliner. she didnt call a black woman a monkey. pls note the difderence u dotard

5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

well, samantha bee leveled a slur at Ivanka...

advertisers started leaving....

but the station says she apologized,

and that makes it ok, apparently.

because she's a far left, nasty libturd.

https://www.thewrap.com/samantha-bee-loses-sponsor-ivanka-trump-feckless-c-t-comment/

what samantha bee did was a personal insult, not compatable to what roseanne said. if bee had said anti semetic stuff about ivanka and jared than it would be the same. are u understandi g this now?

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

True to an extent, but we all know what the intent typically is.  It's not a secret.  And because of that I don't think you would publicly say that.  It's not the government's job to punish her, the free market got her as it should. 

You shouldn't defend her because the media is hypocritical about what is or isn't racism.  Understand the liberals look really dumb for not recognizing or maybe admitting Roseanne was up until a few minutes ago, a crazy liberal.  They literally are unwittingly proving there hypocritical stupidity.  Al Sharpton is an enormous racist, probably the most publicly noticeable one today, and they're perfectly fine with him.  Not a word.  He has said things a 1000x worse than Roseanne, incited violence and they have no issues giving him a platform.  They are literally a bunch of feckless cun+s themselves.  Don't fight it, keep feeding them the rope.  One bite at a time, they are eating themselves.

Archived