THE BROWNS BOARD

Roseanne now in the crosshairs

btw for those of you that think Samantha Bee's personally directed insult, which was not a racially or ethnically charged insult, for those of you that think that stepped the line did you think the same of Ted Nugents insults toward Obama? Or the congressman who called for HIllary to be strung from the national mall? How bout passing around that picture of Obama as a Zulu with a bone through his nose? No? how bout Trump's too many to recount insults toward women? Or handicapped people? No u were fine with it. You laughed your butt off. But you didn't laugh ur butt off when Kathy Griffin stepped the line did you? you didn't laugh ur asses off when Michell Wolf made fun of sarah sanders eyeliner huh? Y'all can dish but you can't take. 

if you think discourse has degenerated too far, remember who took this into overdrive precisely because his base ate it up. It all "really" started right here...….

Image result for trump handicapped gif

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

The President clearly didn't do what he is on tape doing.

Some thing are subjective, but his making fun of a crippled dude is not one of them.  

So you didn't read the article? Understood.

PS crippled people can lie just like anybody else. And write fake news stories etc etc

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

So you didn't read the article? Understood.

PS crippled people can lie just like anybody else. And write fake news stories etc etc

WSS

Not going to read the article because I don't like cowpoop and spin. 

Also you're right, a crippled can be a questionable journalist.  Does that make it right for the President to make fun of someone's un-mutable characteristics?   I expect my leaders to be better than that. 

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Ok. So it is a run of the mill, very biased article that makes a bunch of claims without so much as even providing a link to the supporting evidence. Got it. 

Trump flailing his arms around to mock a reporter with a disability had nothing to do with mocking the disability. 

Calling a black person an ape isn't racist at all and is equal to poking fun at someone's appearance

Interesting

The guy he was NOT making fun of, does not have any kind of disability that

reflects what Trump was doing. Trump talks with his hands.

and really, Tiam? You won't read the article so you can continue to say "LALALALALALA I WANT MY
FAKE NEWS UNINTERRRUPT just like Woody?

Libs LOVe their lies and fake news.

too bad.

so that video clip is supposed to be proof that Trump uses those gestures in the past, when clearly those gestures in the past were not even close to what he did against the handicapped guy. NOt even close. And that's if we're just talking about the hands. In my .gif, you can clearly see Trumps facial mimickry. It's an open and shut case there is no media bias here. I can see it with my own eyes. I can watch the tape from beginning to end my damn self so there's no contextual loss. Anyone with a semblance of a functioning brain can see what he's doing in the video. 

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

The guy he was NOT making fun of, does not have any kind of disability that

reflects what Trump was doing. Trump talks with his hands.

and really, Tiam? You won't read the article so you can continue to say "LALALALALALA I WANT MY
FAKE NEWS UNINTERRRUPT just like Woody?

Libs LOVe their lies and fake news.

too bad.

2200887?w=1024&h=1024

Who Cares If Democrats Call You Racist?

They have no credibility.

June 1, 2018
 12.5k views

Two things can be true at once. Roseanne’s now infamous Valerie Jarrett joke was in poor taste, mean, and unfunny — hence her immediate and repeated apologies. Also, the popular furor to fire her along with the hundreds of crew members, actors, directors, and producers who worked for her is mostly motivated by the Left’s hysterical contempt for anyone even vaguely supportive of President Trump. How else to explain the sudden cancellation of Tim Allen’s hit, conservative show Last Man Standing or MSNBC’s continued employment of Joy Reid, who used her blog to spread offensive accusations about whole groups of people, including the smear that gay men categorically prey on young teenage boys?

I tweeted this simple observation in the wake of Roseann’e firing, which was too much for some conservatives. They warned me that anything but a loud and uniform condemnation of Roseanne Barr would give Democrats the opportunity to call conservatives racist — as if Democrat activists haven't already belched that smear at every Republican candidate in modern political history.

But I don’t judge people categorically for their race, and I don’t advocate discrimination against anyone categorically for their race. If you can say the same, then congratulations: you’re not a racist. So who cares how Democrats try unjustly to discredit you? Democrats — the party of slavery, Jim Crow, the Ku Klux Klan, black disarmament, among myriad other anti-black policies — have precisely zero moral credibility on racial issues against Republicans, whose party was founded explicitly to free the Democrats' slaves. Planned Parenthood as credibly accuses Santa Claus of child abuse as Democrats accuse Republicans of racism.

Roseanne deserves to be chided for her bad joke, and she was right to apologize. But which is more likely: the eccentric, admittedly mentally unstable pop culture figure we’ve all known for decades told a crude, rude, unfunny joke; or that Roseanne Barr is suddenly a white supremacist? No conservative needs to defend Roseanne; she’s a thick-skinned showbiz veteran who can defend herself. But neither should conservatives rush to condemn her in the pathetic, grandiose, desperate hope of winning the radical Left’s approval.

The economy is booming, the bureaucracy is poised to shrink, federal judges are respecting our laws and Constitution, illegal aliens are being denied entry into the United States, President Trump is resisting extralegal attempts to overturn the 2016 election, and so Democrats are furious. The only tool they have left is to feign hysterical indignation over tweets on news cycle after news cycle. Conservatives shouldn’t take the bait. We owe the party of slavery no explanation, and we shouldn’t covet its partisans’ approval.

1 hour ago, htownbrown said:

Who Cares If Democrats Call You Racist?

They have no credibility.

June 1, 2018
 12.5k views

Two things can be true at once. Roseanne’s now infamous Valerie Jarrett joke was in poor taste, mean, and unfunny — hence her immediate and repeated apologies. Also, the popular furor to fire her along with the hundreds of crew members, actors, directors, and producers who worked for her is mostly motivated by the Left’s hysterical contempt for anyone even vaguely supportive of President Trump. How else to explain the sudden cancellation of Tim Allen’s hit, conservative show Last Man Standing or MSNBC’s continued employment of Joy Reid, who used her blog to spread offensive accusations about whole groups of people, including the smear that gay men categorically prey on young teenage boys?

I tweeted this simple observation in the wake of Roseann’e firing, which was too much for some conservatives. They warned me that anything but a loud and uniform condemnation of Roseanne Barr would give Democrats the opportunity to call conservatives racist — as if Democrat activists haven't already belched that smear at every Republican candidate in modern political history.

But I don’t judge people categorically for their race, and I don’t advocate discrimination against anyone categorically for their race. If you can say the same, then congratulations: you’re not a racist. So who cares how Democrats try unjustly to discredit you? Democrats — the party of slavery, Jim Crow, the Ku Klux Klan, black disarmament, among myriad other anti-black policies — have precisely zero moral credibility on racial issues against Republicans, whose party was founded explicitly to free the Democrats' slaves. Planned Parenthood as credibly accuses Santa Claus of child abuse as Democrats accuse Republicans of racism.

Roseanne deserves to be chided for her bad joke, and she was right to apologize. But which is more likely: the eccentric, admittedly mentally unstable pop culture figure we’ve all known for decades told a crude, rude, unfunny joke; or that Roseanne Barr is suddenly a white supremacist? No conservative needs to defend Roseanne; she’s a thick-skinned showbiz veteran who can defend herself. But neither should conservatives rush to condemn her in the pathetic, grandiose, desperate hope of winning the radical Left’s approval.

The economy is booming, the bureaucracy is poised to shrink, federal judges are respecting our laws and Constitution, illegal aliens are being denied entry into the United States, President Trump is resisting extralegal attempts to overturn the 2016 election, and so Democrats are furious. The only tool they have left is to feign hysterical indignation over tweets on news cycle after news cycle. Conservatives shouldn’t take the bait. We owe the party of slavery no explanation, and we shouldn’t covet its partisans’ approval.

those were delicious tears to liberals. very nuanced deflection in spite of how liberals condemned first kathy griffin, and rightfully so, and even michelle wolf for pretty much only making some stupid press corp dinner/roast slightly more uncomfortable. the notion that roseann was fired simoly vecause liberals are annoyed trump gasnt been impeached yet....i mean my god who are these "people" walking around allegedly breathing the same air i do?

i mean this is ridiculous. ofc i can see daily how gleefully democrats rip into everything trump does....and its annoying. but its approx zero less annoying than what republicans did to obama for 8 years. remember his wife couldnt suggest children eat a little healthier without republicans passing around pictures of her wide hipped butt. and now we have a fat bloviating mcdonalds mouth stuffing **MASK** who just lectured us about being fit in between mouthfulls of mickeydeez. and thats perfectly fine with all of u. the blazing level of hypocrisy is astounding.

ill say it yet again maybe this time it takes.....if roseann had made a personally directed insult at valerie jarett...like, i dunno, "feckless **MASK**"...she'd still have a show. cause one thinh i know is that if its ok now to start throwing the monkey card at black people all kinds is on the table. u guys remember that french paper that seal teamed by a couple mooslims? they publisged graphic drawings of biblical figures sodomizing each other. those kind of pictures are fair game then. what kathy griffin did is fair game too. its all fair Shmucking game. republicans get salty about happy holidays on christmas mugs, just wait till they see jesus blowing santa or somevshit like that.

point is republicans are doing every bit as much as liberals to propagate this culture war.

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 1:04 PM, tiamat63 said:

Not going to read the article because I don't like cowpoop and spin. 

Also you're right, a crippled can be a questionable journalist.  Does that make it right for the President to make fun of someone's un-mutable characteristics?   I expect my leaders to be better than that. 

Stuart

You don't want to read the article because you're afraid the truth will shoot down what you want to believe.

Did you watch the video above??

The following quote from WSS's  article validates the video posted above...  that Trump on many occasions flailed his arms.

The truth is, Trump has often used those same convulsive gestures to mimic the mannerisms of people, including himself, who are rattled and exasperated.

libs don't want facts, they won't read a report because their emotional knee-jerkie

is what they thrive on. Their fake news makes them FEEL GOOD.

4 hours ago, StinkHole said:

Stuart

You don't want to read the article because you're afraid the truth will shoot down what you want to believe.

Did you watch the video above??

The following quote from WSS's  article validates the video posted above...  that Trump on many occasions flailed his arms.

The truth is, Trump has often used those same convulsive gestures to mimic the mannerisms of people, including himself, who are rattled and exasperated.

I've seen the President use his hands to talk.   Most do as it becomes a staple of command during public speaking.   I especially love the two finger- closed maestro move Trump does.  

That being said, this isn't Shmucking that.   The dude is making a chopping and shaking motion with his hands and completely changes the tone of his voice.    It's no different than me doing that little "grab my strong hand" with friends (Scary Movie 2 reference when we want to be juvenile).   

So get your cowpoop Steeler loving self off the tip of my diooooock.     Thanks.       Maybe get some exercise in while you're at it.   You're talking politics on an opposition forum and most of the time it's cookie cutter Sheet with little substance.   Hence why I'm almost never on here anymore.  

Tiam translation:

"yeah, I"ll stick with my fake news. It makes me very happy, even though my candidate lost for good reasons"

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

I've seen the President use his hands to talk.   Most do as it becomes a staple of command during public speaking.   I especially love the two finger- closed maestro move Trump does.  

That being said, this isn't Shmucking that.   The dude is making a chopping and shaking motion with his hands and completely changes the tone of his voice.    It's no different than me doing that little "grab my strong hand" with friends (Scary Movie 2 reference when we want to be juvenile).   

So get your cowpoop Steeler loving self off the tip of my diooooock.     Thanks.       Maybe get some exercise in while you're at it.   You're talking politics on an opposition forum and most of the time it's cookie cutter Sheet with little substance.   Hence why I'm almost never on here anymore.  

Stuart

So it has come all the way down to interpreting Trumps hand motions and voice changes ...how petty and desperate. Whiney asss liberal.

For you to interject my team affiliation in this debate demonstrates you are losing it son. Grow up.

When it comes to putting you liberal fuccktards in your place we're all on the same team.

17 minutes ago, StinkHole said:

Stuart

So it has come all the way down to interpreting Trumps hand motions and voice changes ...how petty and desperate. Whiney asss liberal.

For you to interject my team affiliation in this debate demonstrates you are losing it son. Grow up.

When it comes to putting you liberal fuccktards in your place we're all on the same team.

Do none of you old pricks get the cataract surgery done? 

Lib-er-tar-ian. 

Say it out loud, bitch made. 

25 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Do none of you old pricks get the cataract surgery done? 

Lib-er-tar-ian. 

Say it out loud, bitch made. 

Stuart

Right...call yourself a libertarian because you can't admit to being a liberal. Libertarians don't whine like you do.

3 minutes ago, StinkHole said:

Stuart

Right...call yourself a libertarian because you can't admit to being a liberal. Libertarians don't whine like you do.

And god-fearing whatever the Shmuck you call yourselves don't troll other boards.     See?  I can do that too.  

1 minute ago, tiamat63 said:

And god-fearing whatever the Shmuck you call yourselves don't troll other boards.     See?  I can do that too.  

Stuart

Don't be patting yourself on the back because you didn't do anything other than deflect elsewhere after I questioned your political ideology ...on a political discussion forum.

That's twice already.

Deflection and jumping from one inane "point" to another is another libtard trait. You people just can't help yourselves.

You're no libertarian.

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

and ur a faggit living in ur moms basement in the suburbs of pgh where nothing good ever came from. thnx for stopping by tho we def appreciate the keen intellectual political analysis

Lol... "moms basement", that's some cutting edge originality there Cleve.

I live in a very nice Cleveland suburb btw...I take you for trailer park trash who just got his electricity turned back on....welcome back to the boards loser.

Now go put me on ignore coward.

Archived