THE BROWNS BOARD

Josh Gordon Traded to Pats

darren15

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reddit is saying he missed a meeting and blind sided the team on his hammy. It doesn't really add up though, I was hoping there was some inside info in here. I'm hoping the guy didn't relapse, won the generic lottery and maybe Shmucked it again.

4 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

Reddit is saying he missed a meeting and blind sided the team on his hammy. It doesn't really add up though, I was hoping there was some inside info in here. I'm hoping the guy didn't relapse, won the generic lottery and maybe Shmucked it again.

I saw something about a missed meeting as well. Honestly for him missing a meeting followed by the late hammy report probably means things went south for him again. Sad really. I have to think the team expects a suspension is forthcoming, it not the release makes no sense 

This is why the Browns will forever be the joke of the NFL ....... cue Pats signing him and then he gets 1000 yds and 12 TD's ......

Can we pretend Jackson faked an injury and cut him ?

1 minute ago, jcam222 said:

I saw something about a missed meeting as well. Honestly for him missing a meeting followed by the late hammy report probably means things went south for him again. Sad really. I have to think the team expects a suspension is forthcoming, it not the release makes no sense 

That's possible, he had to be on a zero tolerance policy regarding missing a team meeting. But that he had another relapse is likely too.  the Browns have given him every chance in the world to get it together. If he flunks another drug test- he's done for good.  

Hue Jackson - Statistically the worst coach in the history of the #NFL stays. Josh Gordon - Possibly a top 3 WR talent in this league who we have invested a lot of time into is released due to fibbing about a hamstring injury.

1 minute ago, darren15 said:

This is why the Browns will forever be the joke of the NFL ....... cue Pats signing him and then he gets 1000 yds and 12 TD's ......

Can we pretend Jackson faked an injury and cut him ?

If he's "clean" he'll never get to the Pats on a waiver claim. If he flunks another drug test, he's gone for at least the rest of the year- go sit on the porch with Justin Blackmon and smoke your life away Josh. Sad, sad, sad. 

Archived