THE BROWNS BOARD

Josh Gordon Traded to Pats

darren15

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

You may be fine with Dez- but apparently 32 NFL teams don't share your opinion....   

Wrong. Multiple teams offered him contracts. Including us. 

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jiggins7919 said:

Wrong. Multiple teams offered him contracts. Including us. 

AND he's still waiting by the phone- apparently willing to sit on his azz instead of take what teams are offering him. Sorry Dez, better announce your retirement. 

Jiggins- it's too freaking late to bring this guy in. Best to drop the bring in a warm body syndrome. Shades of Kenny Britt wanting to cash in on one last payday. He obviously doesn't need the money- so why bring a guy in who might not be interested in putting in any effort. (And will claim a tweaked hammie so he doesn't even have to play). 

6 minutes ago, hoorta said:

AND he's still waiting by the phone- apparently willing to sit on his azz instead of take what teams are offering him. Sorry Dez, better announce your retirement. 

Jiggins- it's too freaking late to bring this guy in. Best to drop the bring in a warm body syndrome. Shades of Kenny Britt wanting to cash in on one last payday. He obviously doesn't need the money- so why bring a guy in who might not be interested in putting in any effort. (And will claim a tweaked hammie so he doesn't even have to play). 

I know, that's why I said I'd take him if nobody ELSE was available. I can name several others I'd rather have, and I think Demetrius Thomas or Emmanuel Sanders have a legit chance of coming here. I don't believe Devante Parker will be a legit contender. He never wanted to come here anyway. 

.... can't fix 1-31 / 0-16 in one year, and all things considered, this year has been a big improvement on the watchability scale. 

7 minutes ago, D Bone said:

.... can't fix 1-31 / 0-16 in one year, and all things considered, this year has been a big improvement on the watchability scale. 

Its not even close.

I have not fallen asleep yet during any Browns games this season. I'm not even trying to be funny, in the last few years I would doze off occasionally. 

7 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Its not even close.

I have not fallen asleep yet during any Browns games this season. I'm not even trying to be funny, in the last few years I would doze off occasionally. 

I did too at times...

3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Gordon didn't want to play here.  So it's irrelevent.  

Says who? You mean Dorsey didn't want him here and put him on a very short lease. If you watched "Hard Knocks" you could see Haley and Dorsey didn't want anything to do with him, while Hue was excited about his return. I wrote on this message board that he'd become a liability but to trade him in the offseason if he didn't pan out. Dorsey cut traded him for peanuts  and harmed the team (his pick Callaway was nowhere ready to replace him), even Sashi didn't do that.

13 hours ago, MDDawg said:

Says who? You mean Dorsey didn't want him here and put him on a very short lease. If you watched "Hard Knocks" you could see Haley and Dorsey didn't want anything to do with him, while Hue was excited about his return. I wrote on this message board that he'd become a liability but to trade him in the offseason if he didn't pan out. Dorsey cut traded him for peanuts  and harmed the team (his pick Callaway was nowhere ready to replace him), even Sashi didn't do that.

I don't think a 5th round pick if peanuts.  I suggest that no other team in the league would have traded that much for him.

Shocking, positively shocking.  - James Bond in Goldfinger -or- any BROWNS fan just paying attention.  :lol:

Hi Opal.

25 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Shocking, positively shocking.  - James Bond in Goldfinger -or- any BROWNS fan just paying attention.  :lol:

Hi Opal.

Hi, it’s too funny I couldn’t resist! After Tom Brady said how much he trusted Gordon😂  

Archived