THE BROWNS BOARD

Josh Gordon Traded to Pats

darren15

Alright now fellas.

Let's put it in a way that is easy to understand. Again, I am one of the ones who has stood up for the man. 

180 Receptions, 3,106 Yards, 16 TDs.

That is an average of 29.4 catches, 507.1 Yards, and 2.94 TDs

That is what he produced while on the Cleveland Browns. 

That cant be disputed. There is a difference in talent and potential vs actual reliance and production.

I already KNOW what you guys will say, his averages are way higher than that. Yes, in the games he actually played in they are, but you CANNOT leaves those others out. Not when he is your best player and not reliable. Or let's just forget the statistical numbers. Something NOBODY can even try to refute.

41 Games played, 98 Games he has been a Cleveland Brown. 41.8% of the games.

Again, I couldn't care less if anyone is a player guy. Even rose colored glasses for those players. But overlooking things when it doesnt support your argument is being disingenuous.

I do not believe that ANYONE on here has said that Mr. Gordon wasnt extremely talented. But aside from the fact of all the problems, NOBODY knows what he is at this point in his career. In his last 6 games played: 19 receptions, 352 Yards, 2 TD. OR 3.167 Receptions, 58.67 Yards, .33 TDs. 

I would almost guarantee that if another receiver put up those numbers you would be saying he isnt doing good, but because Josh has so much talent and he was great 5 Years ago, you give him a pass.

Or let's compare, one WR that MOST think has a horrendous season last year and just retired, Eric Decker. He also played hurt, and showed up and was reliable.

Last 6 Games: 23 Receptions, 260 Yards, 0 TDs

Or how about someone most have never heard of Adam Humphries. So he obviously doesnt equate the the TALENT/POTENTIAL of JG. He only started 1 of those last 6 games. 

26 Receptions, 292 Yards, 1 TD

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hard pressed to think of a bigger Josh defender round here than me.

I wish Josh well.

I wish him luck.

I wish him sobriety and a long career.

If he achieves those things I'll be happy for him.

If his achieving those things makes others here miserable, then that's their problem.

I'm tired of hearing about their problem.

7 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Hard pressed to think of a bigger Josh defender round here than me.

I wish Josh well.

I wish him luck.

I wish him sobriety and a long career.

If he achieves those things I'll be happy for him.

If his achieving those things makes others here miserable, then that's their problem.

I'm tired of hearing about their problem.

He's never seemed like a hateful kid whenever I've heard him speak. I have no doubt he suffers from psychological issues but personally I'm just tired of hearing about his problems. I think he has sabotage his own career with the Cleveland Browns and I can't understand why. If someone here treated him like crap maybe I could understand it that doesn't seem to be the case. Hopefully he gets himself together and lives a less miserable life than he has up until now.   on the other hand I certainly won't be rooting for him to return to his peak in New England.

WSS

13 hours ago, PoeticG said:

Gordon has half a million followers on social media... from Instagram alone. He was IN FACT making a promotional video for the #Flash clothing line. I'm sorry, I know it's hard for some of you old timers to understand but social media is the way you promote yourself/company these days. Being ignorant is no longer an excuse. It's too bad nobody educated John Donkey or Huey Cue Ball.

Have you measured the volume of your ejaculate after you have raked your jake to the image of JG?

Laugh now, cry later you bitch... and I mean that with the utmost respect. At least I know that you're trolling. The other three stooges are like 3 peas of the same pod. It's literally exhausting being a fan of this cursed team.

So when do you and Josh , tie the knot?.. I didn't know you loved the taste of kock , so much...

Laugh now, cry later you bitch... and I mean that with the utmost respect. At least I know that you're trolling. The other three stooges are like 3 peas of the same pod. It's literally exhausting being a fan of this cursed team.

So amazingly butt hurt over a player who has rarely played for the Browns.

3 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

link?

It's true. I just don't care enough to go and find it again. I was a dumb Shmucking trade/decision/forfeit...

3 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

It's true. I just don't care enough to go and find it again. I was a dumb Shmucking trade/decision/forfeit...

we renamed you Chicken "the sky is falling" Little..🐥..not darren 15..:D

You aren't going to be able to get Gordon for 2 first rounders after this season. John Jackass blew it. 

5 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

You "Were NoT" going to be able to "give" Gordon for 2 first rounders after "any" season. John Jackass blew it. 

FIFY^^ your so called jack$$ looks to have hit on McHolmes/Hunt FOR KC..What ya think of Bake,Ward,Chubb,Callaway & Avery? 

7 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

FIFY^^ your so called jack$$ looks to have hit on McHolmes/Hunt FOR KC..What ya think of Bake,Ward,Chubb,Callaway & Avery? 

We haven't won a game since 2016... You can't give away a talent like that, we need all the help we can get. It was a bad kneejerk reaction. 

2 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

We haven't won a game since 2016... You can't give away a talent like that, we need all the help we can get. It was a bad kneejerk reaction. 

I thought you were a true fan, Po. Browns/Jets tonight, get on board ... new era, lots of new young talent to follow. I rooted hard for Josh, he's a Patriot now, we can revisit the merits of that after the season, let's go 2018 Browns ... winning starts now.

Zombo

31 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

4 of those losing years we have watched Gordon circle jerk right back at us at every turn..imo this was far from knee-jerk. This was a kick straight in the a$$ of Gordon to go figure out his life..We Surrender!🇼🇫  taking the 5th

1 hour ago, PoeticG said:

You aren't going to be able to get Gordon for 2 first rounders after this season. John Jackass blew it. 

Care to make a bet? I'm sure not as you wouldn't for your last man crush THE GREATEST EVER Barkley. 

Hmm, the last 3 years, both Gordon and Barkley have accounted for 0 wins in the NFL. 

TRANSFORMATIVE TALENT RIGHT THERE.

No money, either the mods change the name or loser leaves. Care to take a bet that he isnt worth 2 1st rounders after the season?

44 minutes ago, Gunz41 said:

Care to make a bet? I'm sure not as you wouldn't for your last man crush THE GREATEST EVER Barkley. 

Hmm, the last 3 years, both Gordon and Barkley have accounted for 0 wins in the NFL. 

TRANSFORMATIVE TALENT RIGHT THERE.

No money, either the mods change the name or loser leaves. Care to take a bet that he isnt worth 2 1st rounders after the season?

Oh trust me, he won't make bets. 

He'll make guarantees, but he won't back any of them up. 

• 2 weeks later...

34 yard TD ..... 50/50 ball ....Josh just too good ....... we could do with a receiver like that ...and he catches Brady's 500 TD pass of course

Brady's 500th TD pass was not a great one. Actually could've been intercepted. But this is the kind of play a receiver with Hall of Fame-caliber ability can make for Brady. Welcome, Josh Gordon, to the locker next to Brady's.

Archived